Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaine Horman

+23
Armymom
Elphie
*KJ*
Mircea
Justice4all
FystyAngel
msollicito
Julie
annadiaz
sitemama
Eagle Eye
lc
Maat
Snaz
purpleprincess
chatter2
LottieM
johnabelle
jigsaw
Sherry
khintx
Piper
Calypso
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by johnabelle Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 am

I'm trying to find out now? I posted the question on FB to see if anyone there would know where to find the original source for the information. I haven't gotten an answer, but I'll let you know when I hear anything.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

What time was the meeting scheduled for at Intel? Read it only lasted an hour. Is that correct?
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am

I think I read 11 am. I'll try and confirm it.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 am

Thanks,

If it was at 11:00 a.m., I wish we could confirm whether or not Kaine actually attended the meeting.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am

Calypso wrote:Is the source of the FB info verified/conirmed?

Sometimes when a friend "helps" on your game something, it posts. I'm not familiar with this game so I dont know for sure.

What if someone actually did play this game on Terri's computer, and knew enough about how the game worked, and they knew others would assume that is what had happened, if that's how the game works. I don't know how the game works, so I'm just guessing. But maybe the person reponsible for Kyron's disappearance is someone who knows, and has a problem with, and wanted to get back at either Terri or Kaine or both of them, and knew how to set her/him/them up. That assuming it can be proven that Kaine is at work. We know where Terri is at these times. If Kaine has the red mustang at work, and I don't believe Terri went to all that trouble trading vehicles, and camera's at Intel would show the car leaving the lot (confirmed camera's at Intel on GLP), then I believe there was no red mustang seen on Sauvie Island. If the car was not there, then who made that call?
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 am

I posted my question in the wrong place on FB and was told that I should post it in the online discussion page, that someone there might know something. Not sure how to post in that particular section, but the person who suggested it said the information about the game times has not been confirmed yet.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 am

LottieM wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
LottieM wrote:Well, Purpleprincess, here's the thing with me..I don't care who passes of fails a polygraph and the courts don't either. End of that story.

I haven't heard mention of any alibi for Tony at all that day. Tony has had a free pass this entire time.

I don't see Terri making so many extraneous moves to go get the mustang and put it back and all that. Why would she take that extra chance of being seen if she were up to no good?

I think johabelle has a great point in wondering about Kaine's normal routine. Did he even go in to Intel on Friday at all? Some places let people work from home every Friday these days. My point being if-say- his normal routine was to NOT go in on Friday's then why did he go in on that fateful day? Did Kaine need an alibi?

Hi LottieM,

I have always questioned why Kaine was in contact with Intel's Legal services so quickly and asked his co-workers NOT to speak to the press! Cell

Hi Eagle Eye! And welcome to the best board on the internet! Very Happy

I also thought that was strange of Kaine to send his co-workers that message. Guess only Kaine and Dizzy are allowed to speak to the press....and in the beginning they even set up a schedule for when they would do it.

Oh well, Kaine seems to be an obsessive control freak, IMO. He probably has toilet paper already torn and laid out with everyone's name on the pile to control how much gets used....if you use yours up before Kaine says so, you are not allowed to go potty until the next round of papers are distributed. Laughing

Thanks for the welcome, I have been here for a few weeks can never seem to make it when others are on the board, usually here by myself! LOL

I agree that Kaine is somewhat a control freak. He did to Terri exactly what he planned to do to Desiree, she beat him to it.

I still do not understand about the other members of this family.

Kyron has grandparents form both Kaine and Desiree. Where are they and why have they not been pleading for his safe return?

I am still asking myself what exactly do we know about "Desiree"?

Where is Tony Young hiding these days?

Why was it Terri's job to get Kyron and his other brother Q, who I might add lives in the same area, to their visits with Desiree?

So many questions and so few answers. Checking my magic 8 ball now crystal ball.

By the way there is a site called "Ruthie in the Sky" that has a screen shot of Terri's FB from June 4th. I'll see if I can link you up.

Maybe we can start a Desiree thread and see what we can sniff out?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am

Maat wrote:From what I had previously read, the Intel meeting was for about an hour. So, you are saying he was only at work for an hour?

Can you send me a link where this is reported, as this is NOT what I have heard, and would be very interesting.. I heard that it was a long meeting, nearly all morning..

Maat wrote:I also read that he had an office, not a cubicle, at Intel, so the cubicle point has no merit if he isn't in one.

Again, that differs to what I heard so please send a link.. I read he was in an office with a few others in fact..

Maat wrote:Most importantly, they had no time schedules there. Coming and going were not monitored. No one was expected to be anywhere at any time. Just finish the job.

Though I would agree with you for a normal day at work for Kaine, I would disagree with you for this particular day.. as I said I read he was in a meeting with a number of people nearly all morning.. so if that info is wrong I want to know

Maat wrote:
We have already established that one can easily slip out a door or in a door with a key card if they simply walk behind another person. If they both work there, no one would even blink about holding a door for a second to let in a coworker.

I grant you that.. but login records and file change records are held in detail at companies like Intel and I think that is key here.. also I am sure the security cameras at the entrances to the building have been checked in minute details.. I really think we would know if Kaine was not in that building between around 8am and 1pm ish at least (1:45pm I think is the established time he left but I may be wrong?)

Maat wrote:
We do know Kaine said he had the Mustang. And that a Mustang was supposedly seen on Sauvie Island, which is not far from Intel.

Granted..those two are indisputable facts (by which I mean Kaine DID have the Mustang, and Sauvie Island is not far from Intel [/quote]
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 am

PP, I really don't want to try to dig through all the rumor files to find this information again. It is there, but you are welcome to share your links and facts since they are handy to you. I didn't save the ones I found. Part of the reason I have so much trouble gathering the info now is because if it doesn't point to Terri, people bury it and cover it up. Just like cats in a litter box.

That information was around a lot early in the investigation, then people pulled out the crayolas and colored it differently. Yet, the information STILL is not the least tiny little bit confirmed in any way shape or form.

And, FYI, if you notice, I am not the only one who heard about the shorter meeting. I am not the only one here who has heard information that conflicts with yours. No real facts means anything is up in the air. Your info may be correct, or the conflicting info may be correct. No one really knows.

I do know the more complex the plot, the less likely it is to be accurate. Simpler is better. Which is why, even though I think Kaine is the biggest jerk EVER, I don't think he did this either. I think the simplest answer is a stranger saw an opportunity and took it. Kyron just the luck of the draw. It could have just as easily been any other child that day.

And you can stop focusing so much on just me. I mean, if you want to. I am not focusing just on you. This time, yes, but that is because you quoted me. Otherwise, I don't really pay that much attention to who says what. I respond to the words, not the person. Don't take it so personally. I rarely look over to the left to see who said what. However, I do like that you are really taken by my words. I must have some power! Cool! Thanks for that.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 am

Eagle Eye wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, I have been here for a few weeks can never seem to make it when others are on the board, usually here by myself! LOL

I agree that Kaine is somewhat a control freak. He did to Terri exactly what he planned to do to Desiree, she beat him to it.

I still do not understand about the other members of this family.

Kyron has grandparents form both Kaine and Desiree. Where are they and why have they not been pleading for his safe return?

I am still asking myself what exactly do we know about "Desiree"?

Where is Tony Young hiding these days?

Why was it Terri's job to get Kyron and his other brother Q, who I might add lives in the same area, to their visits with Desiree?

So many questions and so few answers. Checking my magic 8 ball now crystal ball.

By the way there is a site called "Ruthie in the Sky" that has a screen shot of Terri's FB from June 4th. I'll see if I can link you up.

Maybe we can start a Desiree thread and see what we can sniff out?

I'd love to see the screen shot if you can find it without too much trouble. Very Happy

Dizzy and Kaine used Terri for all she was worth, IMO. And I feel sorry for Terri because she was an adopted child and it's not uncommon for adopted kids to grow up feeling the need to please in order to feel like they fit in somewhere against all the feelings they have that they don't have any roots. This often makes them an easy target for being treated like a slave. And as soon as the 'slave' balks, her masters get pissed off. I think Kaine and Dizzy and Tony WANT Terri to be guilty because she was planning on leaving Kaine and in the process she'd probably have had to leave Kryon too. So they just tell themselves she was done with Kyron so she must have done 'whatever' with/to him.

It's so obvious this is personal with them. And I think if they'd be more open-minded and stop with the grudge against Terri for wanting to leave Kaine and dump Kyron on him and Diz/Tony, they might find the truth! But maybe the truth would be harder to handle than believing Terri 'hid Kyron and he's still ok'. It's funny how they never say Terri would kill him or anything like that....she only 'hid him' and he's still alive! This is what they want to believe so they can stay in denial that someone else may have taken Kryon and harmed him. (But I'm still not sure Tony didn't have a hand in this)

I think everything we see and hear from Kaine and Dizzy accusing Terri of being of a certain mindset is a reflection of their own mindset and feelings toward Kryon....if that makes any sense.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Here is the link. Funny thing is some thing are time stamped and some are not.

Interesting read though.

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:27 pm

I think looking at that, I can see some confusing things. I finally looked over my facebook to see why. If I posted something 2 months ago, and someone responds today, it moves it up and looks more current. So, some comments are hard to decipher when they were really made.

I don't see any red flags in any of it, though. Everything seemed normal up until that day. I do wonder what she meant about "Don't listen to the news" and about them being inaccurate right after this happened. But she seemed sure it would be cleared up as soon.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Maat wrote:I think looking at that, I can see some confusing things. I finally looked over my facebook to see why. If I posted something 2 months ago, and someone responds today, it moves it up and looks more current. So, some comments are hard to decipher when they were really made.

I don't see any red flags in any of it, though. Everything seemed normal up until that day. I do wonder what she meant about "Don't listen to the news" and about them being inaccurate right after this happened. But she seemed sure it would be cleared up as soon.

I did not start following this until about the 6th of June. Many articles were "updated" instead of new ones being written.

I have tried to figure out what she made that statement and can't.

I personally Terri felt she was the odd man out from the beginning.

Desiree admitted on National TV that she thought Terri was responsible and she and Tony talked about it on their trip from Medfrod. Could you imagine having your husbands ex staying in your home especially under such circumstances.

Why was LE and Kaine telling everybody not to talk? Why did they wait so long to make a public statement? This is the most bizarre case I have ever followed.

Then add to the mix the MFH sting which LE certainly denies in the article in the Oregonian on July 4th, in so many words saying that none of that information came from their department.

Now we have Terri's lawyers trying to depose the L/S one said Rudy Sanchez, but can't serve him with a court order be cause he is an alias!

And people are crucifying Terri for retaining council!!!!

Kaine drops contempt charge...in good faith of course.

Kudos to Terri for gaining some ground in court and now seeking at least supervised parenting time with Kiara. Yet soon as that hits the papers Kaine is now agreein that they are trying to work out something that is in the best interest in "the developement of the baby"!

Hogwash....That have nothing on that MFH plot other than a mans word who has a alias for heavens sake. The sting failed. I still hope Terri's lawyers proceed at trying to depose this L/S person.

Oh yeah glad you found the "Ruthie in the Sky" link interesting.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

This is off Terri's facebook page at Ruthie's link Eagle Eye posted above....

thanks for posting it EE!

Kaine Horman

I won Fast Money for you!
I was the first person to finish your Fast Money round, with a total of 304 points, so now you'll get 5000 points or a prize, all because of me!

Guess Kaine plays those games on facebook too! that's gives value to that he could have been the one using Terri's facebook gaming thing on June 4 (at 8:01AM and 8:46 AM)

But what a jerk...the way he posted that. Yuck! Kaine makes me sick.... and it seems like he might be jealous of Terri's friends.

Later down the page Terri seems to suggest Kaine is passive-aggressive.

Other than those things, I don't find anything odd on her pages.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

When you play games like FastMoney, the words are generated by the game, not the player. Just thought I'd point that out. : )

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

*KJ* wrote: the facts are that there aren't enough cell towers in the area to narrow down her location to an area as specific as SI...SI could be included in a radius, but that same radius also includes Skyline and her route to FMs...I am convinced (based on nothing other than logic) that they are searching SI from something other than pings (which is of course a rumor too)...I just don't know what that 'other' reason could be...certainly if LE an't confirm the mustang being on site at Intel around 11am 6/4, then they would have to follow-up, but from what I understand, where they are looking now is NOT where the mustang supposidly was...so what then are they basing these searches on?

That's a misunderstanding.

They can pin down her location. However, there is a reason the police were looking at the island and that also has to do with a misunderstanding. The base station tower is on the island. The base station tower is the only tower that has routers, software and data storage. The other towers are just relays. So the police contact the cell carrier, who transfers them to legal and legal politely tells them they'll need a warrant and then gives them the number of the contractor who actually runs the base station and tells the police if they call the contractor, someone will meet them out there and let them into the base station so they can download the data.

If you have a cell-phone, you might notice that every once in a while, the display will light up (I have a Nokia) but there's no call, no text message no nothing. That's the base station pinging (the other towers do not send pings). It's just checking the status of the cell phone and might also be transmitting some data codes for the cell's microchip processor (the software).

If you're talking on the cell-phone, then the base station is pinging you more frequently. It has too, because if you're roaming around (and it can tell by your location) then it may have to hand you off to another base station.

In the "old" days, about 12 years ago, you could hear it. It was called a "hard" hand-off because it was very loud. Now, you can barely hear it, and it's called a "soft" hand-off. When you were driving down the interstate, it was a problem because the base station sometimes handed you off to the wrong base station, and then your call would get "dropped."

Some of you might recall this was an issue for 9-11, because an airplane moving at 500 knots per hour is going to fly over an entire cell hex in about 6 seconds, so how those people managed to hold 20 minute phone conversations was a little bizarre, considering that if you were driving across I-70/76 in Pennsylvania at 65 mph your call would get dropped for the same reason. Now the base stations ping more often and the next nearest base station is also pinging to help triangulate your position.

Johnabelle wrote:In one picture I saw where Dizzy and Tony have a while pickup...but it's not a Ford. Could people have confused one large white pickup with another just because the focus was on the Ford?

Unfortunately, yes.

Johnabelle wrote: And might Dizzy and/or Tony have taken Kyron? I am wondering a lot about that....particularly because Dizzy tried so hard to make people believe she would have come to the science fair is she hadn't had to work...but it's a 4 hour drive so I doubt she'd have gone anyway as that would have made her have to leave home about 4 AM! I'm not buying it for just a science fair.

This leads me to whether or not there is proof Dizzy was at work and couldn't have been in Portland that morning....IF there is, then this all boils down in my mind to Tony being the one who took Kyron.

One of my theories is that “Dizzy” went to the school, Kyron left to see her in the parking lot and she was going to take him home. He didn’t want to go; she got upset and killed him (notice I say kill and not murdered).

I been around. Seen a lot of dead people who died a lot of freaky different ways. It wouldn’t take much. She back-hands him and breaks his neck, or crushes his larynx or breaks his nose and drives the bone up into the brain. Or he’s unbuckled and she slams on the breaks because she missed a turn or wants to yell at him, and he’s thrown forward and breaks his neck on the dashboard or windshield or his chest hits the dashboard and his aorta ruptures and he bleeds out in about 12 seconds.

It was accidental; she never intended to kill him, but then she panics, and who does she call? Tony and Kaine. I’ll tell you something about cops. They ain’t special. Most of them aren’t really police, they just wear a badge and drive around for 8 hours. And while they aren’t above the law, a lot of them think they are and they do commit crimes. Tony probably thinks he can cover this up. All three unite against the common enemy (the step-mother) and then it’s just a waiting game. They’re being coached on when to hold press conferences and what to say.

Watch what happens. I guarantee you, if Terri makes any incriminating statement, no matter how ridiculous it is, and the police make an arrest, his body will magically surface within 48 hours.

Johnabelle wrote:Reason why he'd do that? He didn't want the kid full time and as Terri was threatening to divorce Kaine, Tony might have been afraid Dizzy would have Kyron around more than Tony wanted.

Where is Tony's (and Dizzy's) concrete proven alibi for that morning?

That’s also a plausible theory.

Tony might have felt threatened by Kaine. So long as Kyron is there, then that means Kaine is gonna be hanging around the house and Tony doesn’t want him anywhere near Daffy or Dizzy or whatever.

Eagle Eye wrote:Then add to the mix the MFH sting which LE certainly denies in the article in the Oregonian on July 4th, in so many words saying that none of that information came from their department.

Like I said, someone has been coaching them. Maybe Tony. A lot of it appears to be misdirection and steering the investigation toward the step-mother.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome Mircea! So glad to have another voice on this thread. You speak like you may be from that area, are you?

What ever, you have voiced some of the same questions I have asked and I think you are very close to the truth with the Dizzy & Tony theory. Welcome aboard!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Mircea said: Watch what happens. I guarantee you, if Terri makes any incriminating statement, no matter how ridiculous it is, and the police make an arrest, his body will magically surface within 48 hours.

Welcome, Mircea!

I agree with the above!

Terri can't say one single word and she knows it. And the reason she knows it is because she knows she is innocent and put it together very quickly that she was being framed by Dizzy and Tony and Kaine - although I think Kaine is a pawn of Dizzy and Tony and he's too arrogantly perfect to consider he could be played.

Dizzy keeps making speeches...."Terri, just tell us where he is", "Terri knows more, please say what you know!"....Diz is desperate for Terri to speak before Kyron is found. If he's found first before Terri speaks, their plan to frame Terri will be foiled and they know it. This should be a clue to where Kryon might be!

It must be somewhere Terri would know to suggest Diz and Tony might have taken Kryon on occasion. And then, if she mentions places and Kryon is found at one of them, they would just say Terri used that place to try to frame THEM. And the stupid LE would arrest Terri!

Then she'd have to prove her innocence rather than the system proving her guilt...in the mean time, she's in jeopardy of not only being arrested if she should help find Kyron and succeed, she could easily be put away for life or worse (don't know if Oregon has the dp).

According to this theory, it's really sad that Diz and Tony don't care how long Kryon's body is out there rotted away etc. all the while they pretend to care about him more than Terri who can't even help find Kyron's body if she wanted to...a perfect Catch-22!

One little hint from Terri to the cops, who will then share it with their trusted cop buddy Tony....and Dizzy will suddenly know exactly where 'Terri' put Kryon! And yep, 48 hours is about right after Tony gets the buzz. And Diz will fake-cry on TV how she knew it all along that Terri was holding back.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 4 Empty Kaine Horman

Post by Sparky2003 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 pm

OMG, I feel sick inside! Now I understand why Terri isn't talking.Now the words of Sheriff Staton make more sense. WOW!

Sparky2003

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Kaine: Terri may have caused 'unimaginable harm' to Kyron

by Frank Mungeam
kgw.com
Posted on October 22, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Updated yesterday at 5:51 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- In new court documents, Kaine Horman states he believes Terri Moulton-Horman "abducted and may have caused unimaginable harm" to Kyron Horman.

It's the most strongly worded statement yet by Kyron's parents about Terri's possible involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

Kyron Horman was seven years old when he disappeared from Skyline Elementary School on the morning of June 4. No suspects have been named in the case.

The statement comes in a court filing by Kaine Horman opposing a request by Terri Moulton-Horman for visitation of their young daughter.

Read more: http://www.kgw.com/home/Kaine-Terri-abducted-may-have-caused-unimaginable-harm-to-Kyron-105567163.html

** Video at link **
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm

LottieM wrote:Then she'd have to prove her innocence rather than the system proving her guilt...in the mean time, she's in jeopardy of not only being arrested if she should help find Kyron and succeed, she could easily be put away for life or worse (don't know if Oregon has the dp).

Oregon does have the Death Penalty, which is why you can rule out a lot of the stupid theories.

Any person who participates is either a conspirator or an accessory before, during or after the fact, and the Death Penalty is applied equally. Two robbers in a convenient store, one pulls the trigger and shoots the clerk, they both get the Death Penalty, even though the one robber didn't even have a gun.

So, the neighbor, Didi Spiker or whatever her name is, would be subject to the Death Penalty if she assisted Terri with any aspect of the crime. It would be in her best interest to do two things, first, roll-over on Terri, and second, give up the body. She could roll on Terri in a plea to take the Death Penalty off of the table, and then give up the body to cut the sentence, so instead of doing Life or 25-Life, she does 17-25 or 9-17 on a sentencing recommendation. I don't think her or anyone else connected to Terri has anything to do with it.

The same would apply to Terri. She could give up the body in exchange for getting the Death Penalty taken off the table, and if she was guilty, her attorney would be advising her to do exactly that, plus he would be in serious negotiations with the prosecutor to achieve that, but we don't see any activity at all between he and the prosecutor.

The Death Penalty would not apply if it was Murder II or III (aka Manslaughter I and II in some states), and if it was truly Murder III/Manslaughter II, there would be a good chance to plea that to negligent homicide, but then that would require giving up the body so the state can perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death and provide supporting evidence that would warrant a lesser charge of negligent homicide (2-7 usually out in 1-5 or earlier with "shock" parole).

The reason I said the body would "magically" appear is because once Terri is arrested, there's a certain reality, and that reality is that she is not going to get a fair trial anywhere in Oregon, since she's already been convicted in the media.

Her best course of action, innocent or guilty, would be to plea (this is a real problem and the reason why there are innocent people in prison) in order to avoid serious charges and get the least sentence possible.

Lesser crimes are irrelevant, and judges don't normally get involved with pleas, but for murder and other capital crimes like rape and kidnapping, a judge is going to want to know the details of the crime and if Terri can't accurately give the details of the crime and doesn't even know where the body is, that would send up red flags and the police and prosecutor (and judge) would know they have the wrong person.

That is why the body will "magically" surface.

That will do two things, first it pre-empts the possibility that the police will discover Terri doesn't really know where the body is (and since they have the body, they won't be asking her), and second, the body and circumstantial evidence would be enough to convict her.

I think it was Captain Jean-Luc Picard who said, "You have manipulated the circumstances with the skill of a Romulan." I think the "Romulan" here is someone who has a lot of knowledge about law enforcement, like Tony.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky2003 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am

I haven't been able to find anything proving that Kaine is a freemason.Only that his dad and brother are,from the links provided above. From knowing what grandpa Horman did to little boys,there's no doubt that he was probably a freemason too!

Sparky2003

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

Curious, I know a lot of Masons. What are you talking about?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Does freemason mean 'child molester'?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:02 pm

That is why I was asking. I asked about a mason about this, and was told that anyone found to harm a child would face dealing with the grand lodge, or whatever it is called, and would be removed from the organization. Just wondering what they were talking about. Wanted to know where their info was coming from. Gut feelings or some basis in reality.

My gut feeling is someone knew a person who was not so nice and was a Mason. Odds are, this was one of those creepy people that slide under the radar and never gets convicted of their crimes, so the poster thinks all Masons are creepy. I hate to say it, LOTS of creepy people slip under the radar and don't get charged with crimes. Most of the time, it is because no one ever reports it. They never tell they were abused, or if they do, the adults they tell drop the ball. They either help cover it up, or they try to minimize it and make it go away. Don't blame that on the Masons, blame that on the mentality that allows abusers to get away with it generation after generation. Everyone just knows about "creepy uncle whoever" or they know to not be alone with "grandpa" or whatever it is they just keep in the family.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Kaine Horman wants mental evaluation of Terri Moulton Horman before allowing parenting time with Kiara

Published: Monday, October 25, 2010, 3:48 PM
Updated: Monday, October 25, 2010, 4:13 PM
Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

Kaine Horman wants a mental health evaluation of Terri Moulton Horman before allowing her parenting time with their young daughter.

In a motion filed late last week, Kaine Horman accused his estranged wife of trying "to abuse the legal process to serve her own self interests" in pushing for parenting time with Kiara now, more than three months after a restraining order was filed against her.

The Horman-petition.pdf accuses Moulton Horman of kidnapping Kyron and possibly causing him "unimaginable harm" and of trying to hire a third party -- a landscaper -- to kill Kaine Horman. It says "such extreme and unexplainable behavior" makes any decision about allowing her parenting time with her 23-month-old daughter a "complicated" issue requiring thorough evaluation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_wants_mental_eval.html

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 am

more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 am

She is "abusing the legal process"? Seriously? He, who filed a restraining order based on rumors and failed sting operations in order to undermine any custody arrangements as he surprised her with a divorce during a family crisis, is accusing Terri of abusing the system?

Again, he is the only one saying what is in the texts. True or not, you now know why she didn't want to be on his phone plan anymore. Obviously, he was getting 'some' with the affair that was an issue of contention. His affair is as factual as her stuff, except that it was brought out before Kyron disappeared. None of her stuff was. Makes me tend to believe his affair much more than the rumors about her.

And suddenly, he has these horror stories of the past after all the previous notes about how it was not a big drinking problem in 2005 (not current!). It suits him for her to have been a lush in the past, now. Also, she is so concerned about her appearance NOW? I really don't see that as a NOW thing. More of a past thing. She looks like hell in recent time. Maybe she was suddenly concerned about her appearance because she discovered her husband was doing the same thing to her that he did to the wife before her. You know the story, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you. But, long term obsession following the birth of Kiara? Not showing in what I see of Terri.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

Maat wrote:She is "abusing the legal process"? Seriously? He, who filed a restraining order based on rumors and failed sting operations in order to undermine any custody arrangements as he surprised her with a divorce during a family crisis, is accusing Terri of abusing the system?

Again, he is the only one saying what is in the texts. True or not, you now know why she didn't want to be on his phone plan anymore. Obviously, he was getting 'some' with the affair that was an issue of contention. His affair is as factual as her stuff, except that it was brought out before Kyron disappeared. None of her stuff was. Makes me tend to believe his affair much more than the rumors about her.

And suddenly, he has these horror stories of the past after all the previous notes about how it was not a big drinking problem in 2005 (not current!). It suits him for her to have been a lush in the past, now. Also, she is so concerned about her appearance NOW? I really don't see that as a NOW thing. More of a past thing. She looks like hell in recent time. Maybe she was suddenly concerned about her appearance because she discovered her husband was doing the same thing to her that he did to the wife before her. You know the story, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you. But, long term obsession following the birth of Kiara? Not showing in what I see of Terri.

Maat, this isn't just Kaine saying what is in the texts. These are court documents containing the actual text messages between Terri and Michael cook.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 am

Kaine Horman is unbelievable. Everything was fine for years while Kaine and Desiree Young were using Terri Horman as their nanny. She was just the hired help to them. They don't need her anymore, so they give her a bad "reference."

I don't give a damn about those texts. It was after Kaine left the house and TH can do whatever she pleases. And these texts were long after Kaine started that affair with Phyllis or Pam or whatever her stupid name is.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 pm

lc wrote:Kaine Horman is unbelievable. Everything was fine for years while Kaine and Desiree Young were using Terri Horman as their nanny. She was just the hired help to them. They don't need her anymore, so they give her a bad "reference."

I don't give a damn about those texts. It was after Kaine left the house and TH can do whatever she pleases. And these texts were long after Kaine started that affair with Phyllis or Pam or whatever her stupid name is.

You don't care about evidence???
I'm sorry, although certainly not a supporter, I was never completely convinced of Terri's guilt simply because there seemed to be no evidence. With the revelation of the actual texts (at least a small portion of them-heaven knows what was said in the other hundred's still unrevealed) I'm definitely in the other camp.
Her actions in the days and weeks of Kyron disappearing and loosing her husband and daugher was most definitely bizaar and NOT the actions of an innocent person.

lc, stop and think. Where did you "hear" about Kaine's affair with Phyllis, or Pam or "whatever her stupid name is"? Mainstream media?? The same mainstream media that is constantly bashed here and elsewhere for spreading rumors???
Excuse me while I take time to LMAO.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I missed the listing of all the text messages. I saw one that was colored in and skipping around showing he asked about her attorney. But, if he is screwing around BEFORE they separated, why can't she AFTER they separated? Just wondering about the double standard.

And, please point me to the evidence of her sending sexual texts and photos of her masturbating. I never saw the proof of this. Just the innuendo, mainly from Kaine and the Kronies.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Searched on my own, but not sure what to make of them. We still don't have the full story, and again, they were already separated. So, she is horny. Kaine can get some, so can she! Has nothing to do with Kyron, just their personal needs.

I don't really care for her, or for Kaine. I think they are pinning it on her while missing out on the real culprit. Most likely a stranger who wandered in and saw the opportunity and took it. And poor Kyron is the one who became the victim.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Armymom, sexual texts, sent a month after a crime, is not evidence of kidnapping and murder. LMAO to you, too.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Maat wrote:Searched on my own, but not sure what to make of them. We still don't have the full story, and again, they were already separated. So, she is horny. Kaine can get some, so can she! Has nothing to do with Kyron, just their personal needs.

I don't really care for her, or for Kaine. I think they are pinning it on her while missing out on the real culprit. Most likely a stranger who wandered in and saw the opportunity and took it. And poor Kyron is the one who became the victim.

It shows how completely NOT focused on Kyron Terri was. It shows that instead of worrying about her little 7 year old stepson, whom it is said (based on photos) that she loved dearly, her only concern was that she was never again going to "get any". Her concern was not whether Kyron was scared and calling for her. Her concern was telling MC exactly what she was good at. Her concern was trying to get MC to LIE to LE. Her concern was NOT that Kyron was hurt, or heaven forbid, DEAD at the hands of a lunatic. Her concern was telling MC exactly how she wants to pleasure him.
Of course, these were just a little thing compared to her needs, right??

You're correct. It had nothing to do with Kyron!!

Last edited by Armymom on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 pm

lc wrote:Armymom, sexual texts, sent a month after a crime, is not evidence of kidnapping and murder. LMAO to you, too.

Please refer to my post to Maat.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

We can go around with this stuff all day.

Is Desiree Young going to find Kyron in the Oprah audience? In Medford? At work? At the hairdresser? At the tanning salon? No, of course not. It's all about her needs, isn't it?

I wouldn't vouch for Terri Horman, because I don't know what happened. But if she's guilty (and so far, nobody's shown me any evidence she is) it's not because she's fat, or a red-head, or a stepmother, or she sends tasteless texts.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm

lc wrote:We can go around with this stuff all day.

Is Desiree Young going to find Kyron in the Oprah audience? In Medford? At work? At the hairdresser? At the tanning salon? No, of course not. It's all about her needs, isn't it?

I wouldn't vouch for Terri Horman, because I don't know what happened. But if she's guilty (and so far, nobody's shown me any evidence she is) it's not because she's fat, or a red-head, or a stepmother, or she sends tasteless texts.

Medford is where Desiree lives!
I don't know that she's visiting the hairdresser, or the tanning salon and I highly doubt if you do either.
As for Oprah? She and Kaine went to help get Kyron's face out there. Oprah IS watched by millions, you know ; )
Is it the fault of her or Kaine that Oprah only gave them 5 minutes on the show? Did Kaine and Desiree dictate the question Oprah would ask?? I hardly think so.

As far as why I believe she is in some way responsible, I've already stated my position and it has absolutely nothing to do with her size, hair color, or whether she is a stepmother, so please don't categorize me.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Desiree Young lives in Medford? What's she doing there? She married two men from the Portland area, had two sons in the Portland area. Why would she move 300 miles from her sons? She's a bad mom. And how did she con the two fathers and two stepmothers into doing half the driving on visitation weekends? She's a manipulative narcissist.

Do I think Desiree Young is responsible for Kyron's disappearance? No. But I think you can make anybody look like a creep when that person's every action is put under a microscope?

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Ic, your posts take the words right off my keyboard!

But I do want to reiterate that Dizzy is so concerned over her appearance it's not even funny...but at the same time she can't make up Kyron's bed....no point here...just sayin'....

As for the texts? I just don't care! And as those things go, they are written words that could have been written by anyone who had their hands on Terri's phone...not saying they were, but just saying it's non-evidence of anything.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

I guess Desiree isn't having sex at all. Neither is Tony or Kaine. Am I getting that right? They never go to the bathroom either, I bet. And never, ever laugh at joke. Heck, Desiree hasn't even taken a shower since this happened. Oh, wait! Doesn't she have new hairdos and fancy new clothes for all the publicity she was getting. I do seem to recall that big makeover she got. She seems more concerned about appearance than Terri. Kaine is at work having meetings, I guess only about Kyron. He never discusses anything else ever, ever, ever. Right?

We only got a snippet of the texts. I also know I can make a fake text from my smart phone, or my computer. Not that hard to put someone else's contact info on them. Someone who knows a lot about computers should find that easy to do if it worked for their advantage. Is there anyone like that in this story? Let me think . . .

And while I read through them, as soon as she started talking about her baby and the kids, they stopped showing the texts. The last one I saw was her discussing NOT getting to see Kiara and worrying about her. They continued on, but they cut that off. I guess that didn't sink her battleship enough. We don't know what led up to that. We don't know what we do if shut off from everyone. He stroked her when everyone else abandoned her and treated her like crap. That is a powerful drug.

BTW, did anyone ever figure out why no grandparents or aunts or uncles or cousins or any other relatives have not come forward showing support for the family?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Did anybody else reading the texts get the feeling that Cook was only texting with her to try to get information for Kaine?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Some of what Kaine says contradicts what he has said before...saying all was well at home...that she was over her "depression"...she was a good mom, etc...he is quoted saying all of those things on tape or in print...and now says almost the opposite. At one point he said he did not know what she did with her time while he worked all day, now he says he worked from home often.

I think the judge needs to also order a mental evaluation for Kaine.
=====================================

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook

Published: Monday, October 25, 2010, 5:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 8:06 AM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron."

Kaine Horman, who is fighting Terri Horman's push to have time with her daughter Kiara, says he's concerned that any contact Terri Horman has with Kiara will be detrimental, and argues that removing their daughter from her mother has "hugely benefited'' the toddler.

He suggests that Terri Horman has an undiagnosed personality disorder or some type of emotional disturbance.

He wonders if Kiara witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror," on June 4 when Kyron, then 7, disappeared from Skyline School. He says Terri Horman's behavior after Kyron's disappearance -- failing polygraph tests, changing stories while displaying no emotions -- convinced him she's responsible.

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

Red more: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Kaine may have his particular issues and idiosyncracies, sherry, but the fact remains that Kaine was not observed anywhere near Kyron's school the day he went missing.
So, unless he was invisible, it doesn't seem likely he was responsible for removing Kyron from the school.
====================================
The person responsible for taking Kyron would have more than likely have taken steps not to be observed if this abduction was planned and I believe it was, but not by Terri.

LE stated in their last press conference that they have learned things that would surprise you. . .

That implies that they're looking at something else besides Terri, since their initial focus had been on Terri and she is not their focus at this time.

Terri being guilty would not surprise most people.

This is taken from part of my comment on the previous page.

I don't know Mrs Porter any better than I know Terri Horman. I thought is was odd that if a teacher actually knew that Kyron left school with Terri, that when the substitute or rather parent who had volunteered that day to help and who had taken a small number of children to view the science projects in the different class rooms, that when she noticed him missing, Mrs. Porter responds with It's okay, just calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. And the sub says, Okay, I'm going to leave now. So he couldn't have been missing for long at that time. If Mrs. Porter knew Kyron wasn't there, what she would have said is "he left with his mother." I would think that Kyron had been counted at the beginning of the tour and probably upon entering or exiting each class, as is in most schools, so that tells me that when the head count was done and the helper realized one of the children wasn't there, it was likely toward the end of the tour which would have placed Kyron's disappearance closer to 9:45 AM, which also makes sense as to why Mrs. Porter didn't mark him absent until 10:00 AM. When she couldn't find him then she ASSUMED that Kyron left school with his mother, because she ASSUMED Terri must have meant Kyron had a doctor's appointment that day. I do not feel that Terri had deliberately misled the teacher.

Adding to that Tanner says that the last time he saw Kyron was when they had gone into the basement to look at one of the other projects. That statement idicates to me that Kyron had in fact been present during the tour. That with Mrs. Porter and the parent guides statement tells me that Kyron was present after Terri left the school, which is somewhere between 8:45 and 9:00 AM.

If LE got the timeline of Kyron's disappearance wrong, and I believe it is possible, then Terri has an alibi that places her in another location during the time Kyron disappeared. She was seen by Andrea Leckey between 9:45 and 10:00 AM at Fred Meyers #2.

If it wasn't Terri who was responsible for Kyron's abduction, who would be the next most likely suspect in your opinion?

What are your thoughts on the timeline being off as to when Kyron may have been abdicted?
From Facebook concerning text messages

Terri Horman Online Discussion ‎(EL) The truth of the matter is we have no idea WHO sent those text messages to Mike Cook. We haven't seen the photos. I assume from the description that the womans face was not included. The person sending the messages could have been DeD......e or one of the people that delivered the phones to Terri and DeDe for all we know. Maybe it was Kaine. Maybe it was Mike Cook himself.
The good news is about Discovery. It's what Terri's attorneys have been waiting for. "Discovery" is what happens when the defense finally gets to see what the prosecution has in its arsenal. That usually happens when charges are brought. Well, Kaine just let one big cat out of the Discovery bag. Now they can get a head start preparing for it. Contrary to what most people are thinking, the defense was celebrating Monday night.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm

johnabelle, you addressed me in your comment but I believe you meant another commentor? I do agree with you that Kaine needs a psych eval, too.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 am

Armymom wrote: You don't care about evidence???

What evidence? There's no evidence there.

Armymom wrote: I'm sorry, although certainly not a supporter, I was never completely convinced of Terri's guilt simply because there seemed to be no evidence. With the revelation of the actual texts (at least a small portion of them-heaven knows what was said in the other hundred's still unrevealed) I'm definitely in the other camp.

The texts have no bearing on the case, and you might want to reserve judgment until the text messages and e-mails of Kaine, Dizzy and Tony are released.

Armymom wrote:Her actions in the days and weeks of Kyron disappearing and loosing her husband and daugher was most definitely bizaar and NOT the actions of an innocent person.

That doesn't have any bearing on the case either. Hopefully you'll never be the object of a criminal investigation and be suddenly thrust into the spot-light with reporters hounding you day and night and people prying all into your private life. Your actions might be just as "bizarre."

It's funny how people criticized Terri for working out at the gym and saying what they thought she ought to be doing because they didn't think she was grieving properly, and yet Kaine was right there beside her at the gym working out, but no one criticizes him for that. I didn't know there was a federal law that dictates how one is "supposed" grieve or what actions they should be taking.

johnabelle wrote:Some of what Kaine says contradicts what he has said before...saying all was well at home...that she was over her "depression"...she was a good mom, etc...he is quoted saying all of those things on tape or in print...and now says almost the opposite. At one point he said he did not know what she did with her time while he worked all day, now he says he worked from home often.

Yes, indeed. Makes you wonder. Do you recall speculation by the media that the police were trying to "psyche out" Terri by putting a lot of pressure on her? Funny, but the "psyche out" job seems to be having more of an affect on Kaine than Terri, judging by the way he is really ramping up the rhetoric.

johnabelle wrote:The person responsible for taking Kyron would have more than likely have taken steps not to be observed if this abduction was planned and I believe it was, but not by Terri.

There are actually quite a few missing children in Portland. As a matter of fact, another child has just gone missing as reported by the Oregonian on October 13 that Chante Marcellay was last seen getting off of a bus near his home and disappeared with no witnesses.

That's now two disappearances directly related to a school. There's been some criticism because the police, once again, messed up and were slow to respond, and while I don't have a TV, I really haven't seen much about this on the internet.

Given the number of disappearances in Portland over the last few years, it really is quite possible that there is a serial-abductor loose.

johnabelle wrote:LE stated in their last press conference that they have learned things that would surprise you. . .

That implies that they're looking at something else besides Terri, since their initial focus had been on Terri and she is not their focus at this time.

Terri being guilty would not surprise most people.

That's quite interesting. I can't believe they were talking about Terri or anyone in her circle either, because that would be no surprise at all.

johnabelle wrote:I don't know Mrs Porter any better than I know Terri Horman. I thought is was odd that if a teacher actually knew that Kyron left school with Terri, that when the substitute or rather parent who had volunteered that day to help and who had taken a small number of children to view the science projects in the different class rooms, that when she noticed him missing, Mrs. Porter responds with It's okay, just calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. And the sub says, Okay, I'm going to leave now. So he couldn't have been missing for long at that time. If Mrs. Porter knew Kyron wasn't there, what she would have said is "he left with his mother." I would think that Kyron had been counted at the beginning of the tour and probably upon entering or exiting each class, as is in most schools, so that tells me that when the head count was done and the helper realized one of the children wasn't there, it was likely toward the end of the tour which would have placed Kyron's disappearance closer to 9:45 AM, which also makes sense as to why Mrs. Porter didn't mark him absent until 10:00 AM. When she couldn't find him then she ASSUMED that Kyron left school with his mother, because she ASSUMED Terri must have meant Kyron had a doctor's appointment that day. I do not feel that Terri had deliberately misled the teacher.

I never heard that before. The time-line is crucial. As it stands now, Terri has to kill him in the parking lot, then go dump his body, then race back to get to the store on time, and do that without getting any blood or dirt or debris on her clothes or breaking a sweat.

You see how ridiculous that is.

johnabelle wrote:Adding to that Tanner says that the last time he saw Kyron was when they had gone into the basement to look at one of the other projects. That statement idicates to me that Kyron had in fact been present during the tour. That with Mrs. Porter and the parent guides statement tells me that Kyron was present after Terri left the school, which is somewhere between 8:45 and 9:00 AM.

If LE got the timeline of Kyron's disappearance wrong, and I believe it is possible, then Terri has an alibi that places her in another location during the time Kyron disappeared. She was seen by Andrea Leckey between 9:45 and 10:00 AM at Fred Meyers #2.

Yes, but she had already been to another Fred Meyers store prior to going to that one, and had stopped somewhere else either before that or after leaving one Fred Meyers and going to another.

People whine about Big Brother, but this is one instance where Big Brother and cell-phone tracking might actually keep an innocent person out of prison.

johnabelle wrote:Terri Horman Online Discussion ‎(EL) The truth of the matter is we have no idea WHO sent those text messages to Mike Cook. We haven't seen the photos. I assume from the description that the womans face was not included. The person sending the messages could have been DeD......e or one of the people that delivered the phones to Terri and DeDe for all we know. Maybe it was Kaine. Maybe it was Mike Cook himself.
The good news is about Discovery. It's what Terri's attorneys have been waiting for. "Discovery" is what happens when the defense finally gets to see what the prosecution has in its arsenal. That usually happens when charges are brought. Well, Kaine just let one big cat out of the Discovery bag. Now they can get a head start preparing for it. Contrary to what most people are thinking, the defense was celebrating Monday night.

You have to wonder when they were focused on Terri early on if they weren't trying to set her up and maybe hoping she'd make an admission to someone in a text message.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 am

I will not address most of the comments as I feel I have already addressed most of the them in my earlier posts.
However, I did want to comment on a few pertinent ones:
Maat wrote:
I guess Desiree isn't having sex at all. Neither is Tony or Kaine. Am I getting that right? They never go to the bathroom either, I bet. And never, ever laugh at joke. Heck, Desiree hasn't even taken a shower since this happened. Oh, wait! Doesn't she have new hairdos and fancy new clothes for all the publicity she was getting. I do seem to recall that big makeover she got. She seems more concerned about appearance than Terri. Kaine is at work having meetings, I guess only about Kyron. He never discusses anything else ever, ever, ever. Right?

You do realize that whole post was ridiculous, right??

We only got a snippet of the texts. I also know I can make a fake text from my smart phone, or my computer. Not that hard to put someone else's contact info on them. Someone who knows a lot about computers should find that easy to do if it worked for their advantage. Is there anyone like that in this story? Let me think . . .

Contrary to what you seems to think, LE is NOT stupid.

And while I read through them, as soon as she started talking about her baby and the kids, they stopped showing the texts. The last one I saw was her discussing NOT getting to see Kiara and worrying about her. They continued on, but they cut that off. I guess that didn't sink her battleship enough. We don't know what led up to that. We don't know what we do if shut off from everyone. He stroked her when everyone else abandoned her and treated her like crap. That is a powerful drug.

(???-what "kids"??)

She says she was "upset about Kitty" (I will address that more in a later post further down)I didn't read anything about "NOT getting to see her". And no, we aren't privy to what was said after that BUT THE COURT KNOWS.

SHE was the one concerned about not ever again "getting any".
Terri is clearly the one doing the seducing. NOT MC.

BTW, did anyone ever figure out why no grandparents or aunts or uncles or cousins or any other relatives have not come forward showing support for the family?

Mircea wrote:
Armymom wrote: You don't care about evidence???

What evidence? There's no evidence there.

IF the day comes that LE feels they have enough evidence to arrest Terri for Kyron's disappearance, for what whatever the charge will be, there will be a chain of evidence. Think of the text messages as just one link in that chain.

The texts have no bearing on the case, and you might want to reserve judgment until the text messages and e-mails of Kaine, Dizzy and Tony are released.

I am sure LE has checked the cell phone records of ALL persons connected with this case.

Armymom wrote:Her actions in the days and weeks of Kyron disappearing and loosing her husband and daugher was most definitely bizaar and NOT the actions of an innocent person.

That doesn't have any bearing on the case either. Hopefully you'll never be the object of a criminal investigation and be suddenly thrust into the spot-light with reporters hounding you day and night and people prying all into your private life. Your actions might be just as "bizarre."

Her son was missing. Her behavior at that time shows a person with an inability to feel empathy. 3 weeks after his "mysterious disappearance", Kyron meant nothing to her. Anything could have happened to him. Only HER wants and needs were important to her.

The typical mother would have been so stricken with worry and fear, that "never again getting any" would have been the furthest thing from her mind, much less acting out in the way she apparently did. We're not talking about accepting the attentions of a man who offers sympathy when her own husband has deserted her and it suddenly leads to a one night stand kind of thing. READ THE MESSAGES!!!!! She was seDUCING MC and seducing him quite explicitly. That is not normal by any standards.
Maybe those of you who are truly concerned with justice should read up on sociopathic personality profiles.

It's funny how people criticized Terri for working out at the gym and saying what they thought she ought to be doing because they didn't think she was grieving properly, and yet Kaine was right there beside her at the gym working out, but no one criticizes him for that. I didn't know there was a federal law that dictates how one is "supposed" grieve or what actions they should be taking.

I think the reason people criticized her for the gym, was NOT that she went, but the words she used when posting about it. "Hitting the gym".
To me, the gym ranks right up there with red-hair, weight and stepmom.

There are actually quite a few missing children in Portland. As a matter of fact, another child has just gone missing as reported by the Oregonian on October 13 that Chante Marcellay was last seen getting off of a bus near his home and disappeared with no witnesses.

Just??? LOL!!
He was last seen on the Oct.12th. Reported missing on the 13th. Found on the 14th.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/missing_11-year-old_portland_b.html

That's now two disappearances directly related to a school. There's been some criticism because the police, once again, messed up and were slow to respond, and while I don't have a TV, I really haven't seen much about this on the internet.

How was this "related" to the school, directly or otherwise??? He was seen AFTER he exited the bus.
"police...messed up and were slow to respond"

???????????

Given the number of disappearances in Portland over the last few years, it really is quite possible that there is a serial-abductor loose.

Nope.

johnabelle wrote:Adding to that Tanner says that the last time he saw Kyron was when they had gone into the basement to look at one of the other projects. That statement idicates to me that Kyron had in fact been present during the tour. That with Mrs. Porter and the parent guides statement tells me that Kyron was present after Terri left the school, which is somewhere between 8:45 and 9:00 AM.

Please re-watch the interview with TP. He never says he and Kyron went to the basement. He said HE went downstairs and never saw Kyron again.

Yes, but she had already been to another Fred Meyers store prior to going to that one, and had stopped somewhere else either before that or after leaving one Fred Meyers and going to another.

And has a receipt from her first stop for 9:12. Tell me, is it possible to leave the school at 9:00 (per her email), get to the store and check out all in 12 minutes????
Where did you hear that "she stopped somewhere else??

People whine about Big Brother, but this is one instance where Big Brother and cell-phone tracking might actually keep an innocent person out of prison.

We the public have NO idea exactly what cell phone information LE has.

johnabelle wrote:Terri Horman Online Discussion ‎(EL) The truth of the matter is we have no idea WHO sent those text messages to Mike Cook. We haven't seen the photos. I assume from the description that the womans face was not included. The person sending the messages could have been DeD......e or one of the people that delivered the phones to Terri and DeDe for all we know. Maybe it was Kaine. Maybe it was Mike Cook himself.

The transcripts wouldn't be allowed into evidence if there wasn't proof it came from TH. It wasn't her regular cellphone. It was 1 of the prepaid. I will be VERY curious to see how her defense attempts to handle the phone records.

You have to wonder when they were focused on Terri early on if they weren't trying to set her up and maybe hoping she'd make an admission to someone in a text message.

If Terri WAS set up, she went right along with their plan didn't she????
For anyone who thinks anyone besides Terri sent these text messages, I want you all to notice and think really hard about something.

One of the earlier texts was from July 1st at 11:46 AM. At 10:00 AM, Kaine, Desiree and Tony were ALL at a press conference. I'm not sure how long it lasted or when they were able to leave, but you can bet your nutter butters it was well AFTER 11:46.

Who sent that text?? (I also find it very revealing that shortly after such a major press conference, she sent one of the most explicit messages. Really shows what she was focused on, right????

Also:

On 7-6 Terri went to see MC.
On 7-7 at 8:18:13-per Terri:
"I didn't tell my atty or dede I came over last night."

If Kaine had been sending the messages, who showed up at MC's the night before??????

7-7 at 8:20:28-Per Terri:
"I said I went 4 a drive. I was really upset that Kaine has Kitty but didn't know what her favorite toy or blanket is."

Read the whole thing in context. She's not saying she was upset. Only that this was the reason she gave DeDe and her attorney for leaving the house.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:18 am

Obviously, you love the whole conspiracy theories out there. I still believe the simplest explanation makes the most sense. A random perpetrator saw the "free kids" sign outside the school when they announced a public event during the school day.

This person goes into the school with no one monitoring who comes and goes, and where there are multiple doors with exits to no where. This perp found the best escape route and waited for a child that would work. Kyron was the unlucky one. All the perp had to do was talk up this exciting exhibit and tell Kyron where it was and head that way. The perp waits by the exit door and if Kyron shows up with other people, the perp slips out the door alone. Kyron shows up alone, and the perp takes Kyron with him as he disappears from view.

A stranger in the school would not have stood out that day. A stranger would be assumed to be a family member by the staff. And a child does not see an adult in a school as a stranger. It would be another mom or dad, or another teacher, or someone involved in the school. They have been taught to listen to the adults in the school. Unfortunately, this day had tons of strangers wandering around who may or may not have had a valid reason to be there.

A stranger on the wrong staircase or using the wrong door would not have stood out. The school staff would have assumed it was a lost parent, and unless approached for help, they would keep on moving along because they had their hands full with students. However, a familiar face on the wrong staircase or at the wrong door would have stood out. The school staff would think, "Why is X using that door? They know better." While they may not have said anything, it would have stood out. (Former teacher here. I speak that part from experience.) And from what I have read, everyone already knew her.

I am still curious how they ruled out the known sex offender who less than a week later attempted to kidnap another male child from another elementary school less than 20 miles away. They wrote him off without ever saying they checked into him. He was a repeat offender who happened to be homeless. Not likely he was pinned down to one area if he was homeless. LE had their blinders on and never followed up on it from the way it sounded. They never once stated they cleared him. Only stated they didn't think it was connected.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 am

Maat wrote:Obviously, you love the whole conspiracy theories out there. I still believe the simplest explanation makes the most sense. A random perpetrator saw the "free kids" sign outside the school when they announced a public event during the school day.

This person goes into the school with no one monitoring who comes and goes, and where there are multiple doors with exits to no where. This perp found the best escape route and waited for a child that would work. Kyron was the unlucky one. All the perp had to do was talk up this exciting exhibit and tell Kyron where it was and head that way. The perp waits by the exit door and if Kyron shows up with other people, the perp slips out the door alone. Kyron shows up alone, and the perp takes Kyron with him as he disappears from view.

A stranger in the school would not have stood out that day. A stranger would be assumed to be a family member by the staff. And a child does not see an adult in a school as a stranger. It would be another mom or dad, or another teacher, or someone involved in the school. They have been taught to listen to the adults in the school. Unfortunately, this day had tons of strangers wandering around who may or may not have had a valid reason to be there.

A stranger on the wrong staircase or using the wrong door would not have stood out. The school staff would have assumed it was a lost parent, and unless approached for help, they would keep on moving along because they had their hands full with students. However, a familiar face on the wrong staircase or at the wrong door would have stood out. The school staff would think, "Why is X using that door? They know better." While they may not have said anything, it would have stood out. (Former teacher here. I speak that part from experience.) And from what I have read, everyone already knew her.

I am still curious how they ruled out the known sex offender who less than a week later attempted to kidnap another male child from another elementary school less than 20 miles away. They wrote him off without ever saying they checked into him. He was a repeat offender who happened to be homeless. Not likely he was pinned down to one area if he was homeless. LE had their blinders on and never followed up on it from the way it sounded. They never once stated they cleared him. Only stated they didn't think it was connected.
I love the conspiracy theories????? LOL!! Wherever did you get THAT idea??
No. The conspiracy lovers are the ones who think Terri was set up. The ones who think someone OTHER than Terri sent those texts.
No offense, but seriously, is that the only thing you got from my post? I really was hoping to get some intelligent debate going.
Guess I was wrong. : )

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am

Where can I find the texts that were leaked?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 am

Piper wrote:Where can I find the texts that were leaked?

Leaked???? And I was accused of being a conspiracy theorist?? LOL!

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/f/1/2/f12d5e9c-5f4f-4cb5-8d93-0979d33f4120/redacted_text_messages.pdf

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next