Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaine Horman

+23
Armymom
Elphie
*KJ*
Mircea
Justice4all
FystyAngel
msollicito
Julie
annadiaz
sitemama
Eagle Eye
lc
Maat
Snaz
purpleprincess
chatter2
LottieM
johnabelle
jigsaw
Sherry
khintx
Piper
Calypso
27 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by purpleprincess Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 am

I really believe that Terri loved Kyron and that was her motivation for what she did - which is why I am still very hopeful that Kyron is still alive.. I believe she may have done what she did because Kyron was being sexually abused or that she was scared of losing her son if Kaine and Terri divorced.. something like that..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 am

..by the way, thanks for the welcome!!! ;-)
Lets hope I can manage to stay on this forum for longer than I have lasted elsewhere - can someone say conspiracy???
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Laughing

You'll be alright!

Keep putting out those recipes! Kaine Horman - Page 2 88030
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 am

I believe Terri loved Kyron, too. That's why this is just so bizarre, and keeps getting weirder.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:59 am

when kyron first disappeared, the entire family refused to meet with the press and say anything.
then they did a press conference where tony and then kaine read prepared statements that urged everyone
to look for kyron. nothing personal

I found this suspicious too - also the fact that the family didnt seem to be attempting to actually look
for Kyron - wild horses couldnt stop me from searching if my son was missing..

However I heard hint that there was some kind of ransom note possibly (all just rumour, nothing solid) but
now that certainly seemed an explanation for some of the behaviour plus it seemed to fit into my theory of
Terri trying to create huge confusion around the whole thing at the beginning and working with a large
group of people..

maybe kaine was abusing him. psychologically, physically, sexually. don't know. we do know that
there is a history of sexual abuse in kaine's family. he has a brother in prison for this crime.
no telling how his grandfather's behavior affected kaine, but it could just as easily have been him
abusing kyron as terri.

I heard all this very early on in the case and at that point in time I suspected Kaine, or Kaine's side
of the family.. now I believe it is possibly the motive for Terri having done what I think she has done..
Maybe Kyron was being abused and so Terri wanted to protect him by getting him out of there.. or
possibly Kaine was so controlling that she wanted a divorce but couldnt bear to lose her son..

I definitely agree that Kaine was involved in setting Terri up with the sexting.. though my theory is that
when the MFH sting fell through, LE asked Kaine's friend Michael Cook to do his "Acting" (remember he is
an actor according to various sources) and put it to good use to set up Terri further and put more pressure
on her to confess.. So Michael Cook was to try to get her to implicate herself or at least do something
that would enable Kaine to accuse her of breach of the restraining order.. I think he got her to sext him
and show him the restraining order so that Kaine and LE could put more pressure on Terri..

I also think its terrible how much "censorship" is going on in the Kyron Horman case. As I am sure you
all know, MissingKids.spruz.com had to close down because Jason Wishert threatened to sue. I have noticed
many posts being deleted (example: I complained to oregonlive.com because so many posts were deleted on there that
were really key posts - especially related to the red mustang sighting, and related to various theories
I was progressing about other organizations working with Terri - all the posts were pretty innocuous - just
expressing people's suspicions about the case - and pointing out little factoids that had been missed elsewhere).
I have also been personally banned from two sites for "posting things that were not true" (simply because
I posted my opinions, or my theories, based upon what facts I could find, but because they were not the same
opinions and theories as some of those running the forums). It is interesting how many people point out
that my theory is distorting the facts or that I am reporting things as if they are true when they are not
true.. when my theory is always accompanied by links and explanations backing up why I believe what I believe.

For example, right now I have seen lots of theories posted around that Kaine is to blame but I havent seen
a single piece of evidence that pointed that way. Except perhaps that the red mustang was sighted in Sauvie
Island and Kaine supposedly had the car that day.. maybe that could be considered supporting evidence..
but where is the EVIDENCE that Kaine is involved? Where is the eye witness report that says Kaine was
seen at the school that day? Or he was seen with Kyron after he said he was? Or that Kaine was seen driving
the mustang that day? Or that Kaine wasnt at work that day? Or that he failed the lie detector test? Or that
Kaine changed his story or caused confusion about his story?
You see I dont see any of this evidence - that is why I dont think Kaine is involved..

Whereas to support the idea that Terri was involved there are lots of these: even Terri (if we are to believe
that insintel is Terri or a close confidante) says that she failed the lie detector upon the question of her
whereabouts that day.. and according to Desiree and Kaine she mouthed off about failing to everyone who wanted
to listen too.. Terri appears to have caused confusion about her whereabouts and to have changed her story..
according to her own evidence (the receipt at Freddies 1, and her claims about where she was in emails etc)
she was NOT the one spotted by Chas driving the White pickup truck at 9:45am on Highway 30, and she was
NOT the one driving North around that time on Highway 30 (where supposedly her cellphone pings were saying
she was) so either someone took her cellphone for a ride without her knowledge or she gave her pickup truck
and her cellphone to someone purposely to create confusion.. I would suspect the former if it were not for the
fact that she seems to have created confusion around a doctors appointment too that day.. and of course
we know for a fact that she took the white pickup truck that day instead of the red mustang (which I believe
was another attempt to cause confusion around that day).

I am not a Kaine supporter, or Kaine lover.. but I need to have something that points to his involvement to
steer me away from my Terri suspicions..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:17 am

The facts about both of them is exactly the same. Nothing. All is rumor and innuendo. That is the problem. All these people want to fill in the blanks, so they decide 'this' is what happened, or 'that' is what happened. And some people want to be a superstar, so they will claim to know some deep dark secret information, when in reality, they do not.

These unconfirmed 'reliable' sources are nothing but rumor mongers. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, has been confirmed. All these news outlets are posting whatever they can using whatever 'sources' they can find in order to beat the other to the punch. It stinks, but they are doing it.

Bottomline is there is no evidence against Terri, but everyone wants to hang her. Fact is anyone could be the guilty party. That includes Terri and Kaine and a million other people. That is just wrong. The officials suck at their job. They simply want to keep everyone in the community from going nutzoid on them, so they allow the rumors to fly without ever confirming or denying anything. That way, when all these stories blow apart, they can avoid a lawsuit because they never said Terri did anything.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 am

While I agree with you to some extent, I think LE is being a bit cleverer than you think they are.. I have two LE contacts close to the case and they are definitely being very careful about what they do let out and they are only confirming facts to trusted news organizations and even then are only doing so named as "reliable sources" - they are not confirming anything officially.. this is because they are trying to put pressure on the people they really believe are key to the case I think..

purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:07 am

Again, that makes them unreliable because you are basically saying the people you know are untrustworthy. They are willing to release information about an ongoing case to an unofficial source without permission. That does not make them a good source. Only another rumor monger wanting to sound cool.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 am

Maat wrote:Again, that makes them unreliable because you are basically saying the people you know are untrustworthy. They are willing to release information about an ongoing case to an unofficial source without permission. That does not make them a good source. Only another rumor monger wanting to sound cool.
I disagree - this is a common ploy of LE to release info to trusted news sources unofficially.. note that none of my sources ever release info direct to me they always release it to a news source and the news org writes about the info they have released..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 am

I have began to seriously distrust LE in this case, and in others. They get tunnel vision and simply want to make the pieces fit even if they don't. And by encouraging rumors, they destroy their credibility.

I hope they do solve this case with HARD evidence, not rumors. It is more than obvious they have no evidence currently. If they did, someone would be in jail, or at least held for questioning.

If it is Terri, I want her convicted. But, at this point, I do not see any real evidence pointing to her. Simply rumors and conjecture. Convicting her on that is a disgrace.

Can you point to any real evidence that points to Terri? I mean evidence that isn't based on someone said X or Y. I mean a video released showing her somewhere she shouldn't be? Pings have been discredited, considering it was a single ping, not a continuous pattern showing a direction. And that was never confirmed by the officials anyway. Anything at all that shows true evidence against her. Hearing from a "reliable unnamed source" is not evidence. It is rumors colored up to be pretty.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Maat wrote:I have began to seriously distrust LE in this case, and in others. They get tunnel vision and simply want to make the pieces fit even if they don't. And by encouraging rumors, they destroy their credibility.

I hope they do solve this case with HARD evidence, not rumors. It is more than obvious they have no evidence currently. If they did, someone would be in jail, or at least held for questioning.

If it is Terri, I want her convicted. But, at this point, I do not see any real evidence pointing to her. Simply rumors and conjecture. Convicting her on that is a disgrace.

Can you point to any real evidence that points to Terri? I mean evidence that isn't based on someone said X or Y. I mean a video released showing her somewhere she shouldn't be? Pings have been discredited, considering it was a single ping, not a continuous pattern showing a direction. And that was never confirmed by the officials anyway. Anything at all that shows true evidence against her. Hearing from a "reliable unnamed source" is not evidence. It is rumors colored up to be pretty.

Well I guess if you arent going to consider circumstantial evidence such as that I presented at the top of this topic, then there is no point in discussing ANY possibilities in this case at all - we should all just keep totally quiet until the police actually provide some evidence per se.. However, none of us wants to do that do we? We all want to try to make head or tail of the snippets that "reliable unnamed source" tells us and of the rumours and of the postings over the internet don't we? Otherwise why are we even bothering on this forum?

However, the point is that I haven't even seen much in the way of circumstantial evidence, or of "he said she said" that points to Kaine's involvement.. Has anyone?

By the way the pings certainly have NOT been discredited by LE, though you may personally have discredited them. I believe there is good reason to think that Terri's cellphone was North of Logie Trail Rd on Highway 30 at some point around 10am that day (tieing in with the sighting by Chas). Of course, the fact that her cellphone was there doesn't necessarily mean it was Terri who was driving the car in which the cellphone was travelling.. in fact I don't believe she was..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I agree that there is reason to distrust LE in this case.. they certainly are using unconventional methods.. however I think they are dealing with a very very difficult case.. and I think it will turn out that they are being rather clever in some ways.. though I am sure they have made some mistakes too..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I think it is highly unlikely she was ever in the Mustang that day. That would require following an amazingly tight schedule while dealing with 2 children and carseats and other people to not have any interaction with anyone they know and various people in a town where you are known and could easily be identified and counting on the school to not make a phone call and hope Kaine doesn't decide to change his schedule around more and making sure you get all this done within about a 4 hour period while squeezing in an hour or so at the gym in the middle of it.

A stranger walking right in the door and seeing a crime of opportunity makes more sense. They see a child who seems compliant and simply says, "Hey, check out that electric exhibit!" and wait. If Kyron shows up with another kid, the perp walks off alone. If Kyron shows up alone, they simply slip out the unsecured side door and disappear. Kyron would have willingly gone with an adult because they aren't considered 'strangers' if they are in the school. They become someone's mom or dad or a teacher or someone else affiliated with the school. I feel is simply luck of the draw that Kyron disappeared and not another child.

This unknown perp tricks a child into stepping into an area alone, and they get them out the door. Could have been through force, or by simply saying, "They had to put that one outside! It was too big an exhibit for inside." Once Kyron slipped out that door, he was gone. Since the school had no security measures in place, they have no sign in sheet, no surveillance videos, nothing. And they advertised this for weeks! Open to the public. They are lucky this is the only child missing.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I would agree with you except that there are so many reports that Kyron was seen leaving the school with "Terri" (i.e. in the white pickup truck with a redhead) - lots of people say they saw this (some kids, some adults) and I believe there is a photo and possibly a video that proves this.. in fact at the school it is pretty much an established known fact amongst the parents that this is so.. so much so that I think it was done deliberately so that people would see Kyron leaving in the white pickup truck with a redhead.. yet more confusion around that day and seemingly caused by Terri (we know for sure that she drove the white pickup most of that day, so we must assume she knows who that was in the white pickup even if it was not her)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 pm

But there's nothing official documented. The school staff is under a "gag" order. People that throw this information out there are usually "un-named reliable sources" which, I have to take with a grain of salt. Since they are un-named, they're not under public scruitiny and don't have to back up their claims. This is sensationalisim, someone putting in their two cents. When the story is good, people like to talk and put their own slant on things.

My Mother told me a long time ago "Believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you see".

I'm hoping we can all come together and shift through what is KNOWN as FACT and put a scenario together.

Rumours run rampant in this case and we have heard all things from affairs to RO's to MFH to wigs and cross-dressing.

WTH?

Where's Quentin Tarantino?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Apparently the whole danged town is "gagged." I have always found it odd that everyone INCLUDING THE ENTIRE FRACKIN SCHOOL shut their traps and let K&D run the show for so long. It's not natural. People talk. It's in our nature. Also, any statements by children about that day have been summarily dismissed ("oh, he's confusing that with another day" "he's just a kid, they get confused"). It's all very strange. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:27 am

khintx wrote:Apparently the whole danged town is "gagged." I have always found it odd that everyone INCLUDING THE ENTIRE FRACKIN SCHOOL shut their traps and let K&D run the show for so long. It's not natural. People talk. It's in our nature. Also, any statements by children about that day have been summarily dismissed ("oh, he's confusing that with another day" "he's just a kid, they get confused"). It's all very strange. kh

No, khintx, it's SKYLINE ELEM, not FRACKIN SCHOOL. Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 am

Photobucket
Duly noted! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 am

Oh my! I thought "FRACKEN" was khintx's way of cussin'! hehehe
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 am

Purple Princess, I've been following this case for months, and this is the first I've heard about Kyron being seen leaving in a white pickup with a redhead. And maybe even a video?

I call BS.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am

Hello Everyone! Good to be here.

Has anyone else noticed or is just me that has taken note of Kaine's physical appearance?

I know having a missing child could effect how one looks, but Kaine looks like someone who is carrying a different kind of burden.....

Like something is eating him from the inside out. I must admit I have always taken pause with Kaine, don't know why just a gut feeling. I will add an my opinion.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:02 pm

lc wrote:Purple Princess, I've been following this case for months, and this is the first I've heard about Kyron being seen leaving in a white pickup with a redhead. And maybe even a video?

I call BS.

You have mail (pm)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Welcome Eagle Eye, and I'm so glad you joined RC and posted your feelings about Kaine. I, too, have felt something was off where Kaine is concerned. He acts weird, and this was from the very beginning. He does not seem upset that Kyron is missing, and I really don't think he is a true Dad. He only took Keira to hurt Terri, and I still feel like he was abusing the older sons of both his ex-wives. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and being 69 years old, I'm sure I can't even pick him up, much less toss him.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Hello Everyone! Good to be here.

Has anyone else noticed or is just me that has taken note of Kaine's physical appearance?

I know having a missing child could effect how one looks, but Kaine looks like someone who is carrying a different kind of burden.....

Like something is eating him from the inside out. I must admit I have always taken pause with Kaine, don't know why just a gut feeling. I will add an my opinion.

Yes, Calypso and I were discussing that elsewhere.. I was really worried about him around Kyron's birthday - I thought maybe the "special thing" he was going to do for Kyron was commit suicide or something cos to me he looked so rough.. Actually we think he shaved his head and shaved his eyebrows for Kyron that day from pics we saw.. but he does look terribly skinny and like he is aging a few years every day to me. However, that could just be the stress of losing a child - not necessarily something else (obviously I believe the former and you guys believe the latter ;-) Fun to debate amongst friends - maybe we are all right!! Maybe Kaine WAS involved but is also now worried that whoever has Kyron will kill him cos of the extensive coverage!!)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Sort of on the same topic, has anyone noticed that the parents have been VERY VERY quiet this last week or so? I really think something big is about to break on this case..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi sitemama and Purpleprincess~

Yes I noticed the shaved hair and eyebrow thing sorry but reminds me like something off of Star Trek (weird). I also wondered about the suicide thing too.

I have often wondered just how much LE was actually sharing with Kaine and Desiree. I got the distinct feeling that LE was backing away around July 4th, if you remember the pressors that they put out. Then another one on the 8th just after Kaine and Desiree talked to the press again.

Then this latest pressor when the Sheriff revealed the "Task Force" and they were not even aware of the switch while off doing Oprah.... Odd timing in my opinion.

I have lots of thoughts to share and love friendly debate, but have some running to do this afternoon but will definately be back this evening.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:23 pm

~ Snipped and BBM ~

purpleprincess wrote:
Actually we think he shaved his head and shaved his eyebrows for Kyron that day from pics we saw.
Just out of curiosity, why would Kaine shave his head and eyebrows FOR KYRON?

Thanks!

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Snaz wrote:~ Snipped and BBM ~

purpleprincess wrote:
Actually we think he shaved his head and shaved his eyebrows for Kyron that day from pics we saw.
Just out of curiosity, why would Kaine shave his head and eyebrows FOR KYRON?

Thanks!

I don't know. But coming from a small town where FOOTBALL RULES, I have seen this as a "solidarity" thing between members of the team. I am not sure how this relates to Kaine though, so Anyone? Smiley Sign kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks, kh! Coming from a huge university football town myself, I understand the solidarity thing. But this just kinda struck me as odd, considering we are talking about a missing child here... KWIM?
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 2 Empty Kaine's first wife

Post by annadiaz Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 pm

TH is KH third wife. DY is 2nd, what is the name of the 1st?

annadiaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 pm

sitemama wrote:Welcome Eagle Eye, and I'm so glad you joined RC and posted your feelings about Kaine. I, too, have felt something was off where Kaine is concerned. He acts weird, and this was from the very beginning. He does not seem upset that Kyron is missing, and I really don't think he is a true Dad. He only took Keira to hurt Terri, and I still feel like he was abusing the older sons of both his ex-wives. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and being 69 years old, I'm sure I can't even pick him up, much less toss him.

Mama~

You are too cute! :blowkiss:
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Sherry wrote:Oh my! I thought "FRACKEN" was khintx's way of cussin'! hehehe

I wuz trying to be classy!

So nice to see eagle and purple here! Welcome!

Snaz wrote:Thanks, kh! Coming from a huge university football town myself, I understand the solidarity thing. But this just kinda struck me as odd, considering we are talking about a missing child here... KWIM?
That's because it IS odd! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 2 Empty Quiet since the 9-15-10 presser

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:41 pm

purpleprincess wrote:Sort of on the same topic, has anyone noticed that the parents have been VERY VERY quiet this last week or so? I really think something big is about to break on this case..

Actually, ever since the Gj appearance, I noticed things start to wind down.

They held the birthday parties for Kyron, did their Oprah appearance. there is a fund raiser planned for sometime in October.

After Sheriff Stanton's presser, it was stated Kaine was going to meet with the Sheriff the following Friday.

It seems to have been quiet since then.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to the new people here, hope to see you on some of the other threads!!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Calypso wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:Sort of on the same topic, has anyone noticed that the parents have been VERY VERY quiet this last week or so? I really think something big is about to break on this case..

Actually, ever since the Gj appearance, I noticed things start to wind down.

They held the birthday parties for Kyron, did their Oprah appearance. there is a fund raiser planned for sometime in October.

After Sheriff Stanton's presser, it was stated Kaine was going to meet with the Sheriff the following Friday.

It seems to have been quiet since then.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/103961234.html

Their fundraising event is set for 10/09. I am somewhat bewildered about what they are raising funds for....... but that's when it is.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Maybe for Kaine's defence lawyer if Calypso is right eh?? ;-)

If my theory is right, they have tons of riddles to solve, courtesy of Terri - little clues, little quotes, etc etc. and they have to work their way through solving them to find Kyron cos Terri isnt telling.. its probably costing them a fortune in code breakers and literary experts etc.. they should just take me on, I would solve them for them!! I wish LE would let us HELP more!! Dont you think that now in this day and age, the more people that help crack a case on the internet the better? I think LE has to change its approach to solving cases - I am getting sick of having to search the google cache to find images and postings that LE has had removed from websites (I assume its LE, if its not I am REALLY SCARED). Why cant they let us have a lot of the info they have? I reckon if they did they would end up with sooooo much on whoever did it that they would never lose the case in court..

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 pm

By the way, thanks for the welcomes from everyone - purple is pleased to be here.. gosh I might last a whole week on this forum!! Whatever next?? ..A Terri confession?? ;-)

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

I am quite perplexed by this latest fundraiser too.

There does not appear to be any searching going on...with that said what are they spending the money for?? study
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Calypso said:
Mama~

You are too cute! blow kiss
No Calypso, not cute at all. I just voice what is on my mind, and it is all JMHO, and I get into lots of trouble for doing that. However, most of the time, everyone just ignores me, (because of my age), but then sometimes, I do cause trouble. I guess I need to apologize at the beginning of all my posts, but I forget to do that most of the time. Kaine Horman - Page 2 623565 Kaine Horman - Page 2 623565 Kaine Horman - Page 2 623565
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I am quite perplexed by this latest fundraiser too.

There does not appear to be any searching going on...with that said what are they spending the money for?? study

Eagle Eye, I think their fund raiser money is for the same thing the Ant's fund raiser money was for, 1. another make over for D & K. 2. Pay some of their bills. 3. To pay for Zanny to babysit with Kiera. 4. To help Dizzie buy her gas to run back and forth. In a nut shell, personal use!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Site! You're a trip! xxoo kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

sitemama wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I am quite perplexed by this latest fundraiser too.

Eagle Eye, I think their fund raiser money is for the same thing the Ant's fund raiser money was for, 1. another make over for D & K. 2. Pay some of their bills. 3. To pay for Zanny to babysit with Kiera. 4. To help Dizzie buy her gas to run back and forth. In a nut shell, personal use!

Hey sitemama,

I have wondered the same thing.....

With that said do any of us know if they have applied for foundation status?

Have the Milsteads moved to Oregon? Laughing
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:51 pm

My, how he has changed!

Kaine Horman - Page 2 Kaineb11
Kaine Before

Kaine Horman - Page 2 Kainea10

Kaine After

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Yes he has and that is one of the better pictures.

The ones with no eyebrows and head slick are pitiful! IMO
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Just wanna confirm that I believe Kaine could not have slipped out of Intel unnoticed that morning..
Intel DOES have badge readers that are used to get in and out of the building.. confirmed
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/bites-between-bytes/
I had always suspected this would be the case on a campus of Intel's but no confirmation until now.. now I know.
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 pm

By the way, did anyone ever find out if there was a Phyllis working at Intel?? Or a Phil who might be nicknamed Phyllis because he was gay??
I found a Phyllis at the Santa Clara, CA, campus.. but none so far at Intel Jones Farm campus..
http://www.spoke.com/secure/person/personDetail.spoke?key=%5BserverID%3Dcenter%2CID%3D75704822%5D
I dont think this can be the lover right?
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:03 am

Card readers or not, has any official confirmation of his time schedule at work been released? I heard how KAINE stated it went, but has anyone from Intel confirmed it or not? Basically, everyone heard it from Kaine, so it must be the god's honest truth. And as someone who has worked where they have cards to buzz you in and out, no big deal to leave without your key card if you step out the door behind someone else, and you can step in the same way.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 am

I haven't read anything that confirms Kaine's timeline. So from 7:45 am until 2:00 pm there is no confirmed information that tells us where he is except what he says. He comes home from work early that afternoon and no one questions that - that is unusal. I don't understand where those who refuse to see anyone but Terri as being guilty are coming from. Not saying he's guilty, but in my honest opinion, I see more suspect behavior from Kaine than with Terri, Kaine could have went to the talent show that was held at Skyline from 1:00 - 2:45 pm. since he came home early. Why didn't he? One could at least assume that perhaps Terri didn't go because she had already been out most of the morning with Kiara, who wasn't feeling well.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 am

Does anyone know if Kaine's white truck has a GPS?

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 am

johnabelle wrote:I haven't read anything that confirms Kaine's timeline. So from 7:45 am until 2:00 pm there is no confirmed information that tells us where he is except what he says. He comes home from work early that afternoon and no one questions that - that is unusal. I don't understand where those who refuse to see anyone but Terri as being guilty are coming from. Not saying he's guilty, but in my honest opinion, I see more suspect behavior from Kaine than with Terri, Kaine could have went to the talent show that was held at Skyline from 1:00 - 2:45 pm. since he came home early. Why didn't he? One could at least assume that perhaps Terri didn't go because she had already been out most of the morning with Kiara, who wasn't feeling well.

I posted elsewhere that Kaine passed his polygraph according to "reliable sources" - quoted by a reputable journalist, so I trust that. He specifies publicly that he arrived at Intel a little after 8am and left around 1pm so the cops would be on him if that contradicted his poly. Also, I posted elsewhere that its pretty difficult to disappear from Intel for any period of time without being noticed - they have to swipe a security badge to get in and out, Intel has computer records of when they login and logout and probably of activity in between on the computers. Also, the Jones Farm campus has a very open office layout with low walled cubicles and glass conference rooms so people can see you wherever you are. Seems to me that it would be hard for someone not to notice Kaine was absent. With the extent of the rumors on this whole thing I think we would have heard if Kaine was not at Intel too.. Kaine admits he came home early that day (just after 1pm) to work from home, something lots of people at Intel do according to the blogs on intel's website (and lots of tech companies are that way - esp on Fridays). I dont see this as particularly unusual. But to all reports, Kyron had disappeared at around 9am- 9:30am at a time when it appears that Kaine was fully accounted for at work at Intel. Not only that but I hear he was in a meeting with a number of colleagues at around that time.
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next