Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaine Horman

+23
Armymom
Elphie
*KJ*
Mircea
Justice4all
FystyAngel
msollicito
Julie
annadiaz
sitemama
Eagle Eye
lc
Maat
Snaz
purpleprincess
chatter2
LottieM
johnabelle
jigsaw
Sherry
khintx
Piper
Calypso
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Sherry Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 am

Well that is just great-playing games while his son is missing! If this is true about the phone then Kyron was most likely abducted by Desiree and/or Kaine and they are trying to set up Terri to take the fall. Else, why all the drama? Why the deep need to make sure Terri looks like the bad guy even to the point of creating it?
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 am

~Snipped~
The text messages don’t check out. The murder for hire allegations don’t check out. The only common thread here is a man whose son disappeared on June 4, 2010. As tragic and anguishing as Mr. Horman’s circumstances may be, that does not excuse misrepresenting information to the court.

Mr. Horman cannot claim that the phone registered in his name is Michael Cook’s work cell phone, nor can he claim that the phone allegedly used by Michael Cook was used by Ms. Horman. When Sheriff Dan Staton talked about knowing things that might surprise people, could he have been talking about cell phone records? Maybe Stephen Houze and Peter Bunch will force the sheriff to reveal its source for the records.

Although the answer would not bring Kyron home, it might at least alleviate some of the blame heaped on Ms. Horman, as unpopular as that may be.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 am

I agree, Sherry. What a mess this case is. And still no Kyron.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:28 am

Okay, what if those cell phone photos were those that Terri had sent to Kaine at some time in the past? The schemer then decided to send them making it look like Terri did it...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

That's quite possible. I was questioning who's phone the messages were taken from when the transcripts first came out. It didn't make any sense to me.........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

That is sick and twisted!!!!! What a disgusting thing to do.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 am

I'm not sure that Blink is a good soure of anything. I just don't know.

They claim to have insights - but just cannot fathom how.

I'll stand back & wait on media to report this...but MAN! if this is true, what a fricken MESS!

I've thought from the beginning that Kaine had MUCH more motive than Terri. D wanted him back (according to her)...so if T & K divorced, what would become of Kyron?

If their marriage was this much of a mess (as he claims)...I could see him doing something like stashing him to maintain custody.

WTF!

I'm dizzy and just don't know what to believe!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:41 pm

*KJ* wrote:I'm not sure that Blink is a good soure of anything. I just don't know.

They claim to have insights - but just cannot fathom how

Uh, you just go to the court house and pull the documents. If you're really lazy, you pull them on-line from the clerk of courts' web-site. Court filings are a matter of public record, although sensitive financial and personal info (like social security numbers) might be redacted or sealed.

They don't claim to be getting their information from a special secret super special secret insider or beamed to them telepathically from the Heebie-Jeebies on Seti Alpha 6 in the Constellation Taurus.

They just read court filings and transcripts from television and radio appearances and press conferences and look for contradictions and inconsistencies in their statements. That's what paralegals do in real life.

Sherry wrote:Okay, what if those cell phone photos were those that Terri had sent to Kaine at some time in the past? The schemer then decided to send them making it look like Terri did it...

That's possible. You can forward text messages just like you can forward mail, e-mail and telephone messages. It doesn't take a rocket science and that is something control-freak Kaine would know how to do.

More bizarre, Mr. Horman listed this number as belonging to Terri Horman in his application for a temporary restraining order. Was this a slip on the part of Mr. Horman?

They always mess up. It wasn't enough to simply make allegations and let things fester. He had to push it and lay it on thick. Their ego always gets them in the end.

Piper wrote:Where is Kyron????

Odds are he's dead. The sheriff's statement was really bizarre in how it was worded: "...no evidence Kyron Horman is not alive." It would be easier to simply say: "We believe (or we have reason to believe) Kyron is alive" or words to that effect, but the use of the double-negative suggests they don't believe he's alive. My guess is they were just playing along with the Dizzy-Tony-Kaine game, and the reason is to get them to relax and make them over-confident so they mess up, which is how you handle a control-freak like Kaine, and the FBI would have advised them in the matter to do just that.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Why has no one else noticed this then? I'm a little scepticle (sp)...trust me though I REALLY want this to be true!!!

Could it just be some kind of misunderstanding or mistake on some clerks part or something?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Except the clerk would have to provide a number not involved. Mike Cook's number would not have been there at all.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Unfortunately this case went sideways right from the start. All the assumptions. All those wierd, one-sided press conferences that weren't really press conferences at all. All the weekly updates of unsubstantiated accusations by the Terrific Trio (Kaine, Dez, Tony). All the spin (and I'm talkin about A LOT OF SPIN here) that went on forever and ever including star spots on Oprah, GMA and anyone else who would put em on the TV (even I got sick of seeing them. I quit even watching). All the secrets lying as yet undisturbed.

I think this case has gone cold. I honestly don't have a clue what happened to Kyron.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:29 am

khintx wrote:Unfortunately this case went sideways right from the start.

Oh, please, you're way too kind with your nice words.

khintx wrote: All the assumptions. All those wierd, one-sided press conferences that weren't really press conferences at all. All the weekly updates of unsubstantiated accusations by the Terrific Trio (Kaine, Dez, Tony). All the spin (and I'm talkin about A LOT OF SPIN here) that went on forever and ever including star spots on Oprah, GMA and anyone else who would put em on the TV

Yeah, that was nicely choreographed. You'd think Bob Fosse was still alive.

khintx wrote: I honestly don't have a clue what happened to Kyron.

Somebody knows. Terri has no clue. If one of the Three Mouseketeers didn't do it, then it appears they're opportunists, especially Kaine. Otherwise, it could be a serial abductor in the Portland area. Another child was taken between the bus stop and his home just a few weeks ago.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:19 am

This is where the narcissist differs from others (from "normal" people).
His very self is a piece of fiction concocted to fend off hurt and to nurture the narcissist's grandiosity. He fails in his "reality test" - the ability to distinguish the actual from the imagined. The narcissist fervently believes in his own infallibility, brilliance, omnipotence, heroism, and perfection. He doesn't dare confront the truth and admit it even to himself.

Moreover, he imposes his personal mythology on his nearest and dearest. Spouse, children, colleagues, friends, neighbors - sometimes even perfect strangers - must abide by the narcissist's narrative or face his wrath. The narcissist countenances no disagreement, alternative points of view, or criticism. To him, confabulation IS reality.

The coherence of the narcissist's dysfunctional and precariously-balanced personality depends on the plausibility of his stories and on their acceptance by his Sources of Narcissistic Supply. The narcissist invests an inordinate time in substantiating his tales, collecting "evidence", defending his version of events, and in re-interpreting reality to fit his scenario. As a result, most narcissists are self-delusional, obstinate, opinionated, and argumentative.

The narcissist's lies are not goal-orientated. This is what makes his constant dishonesty both disconcerting and incomprehensible. The narcissist lies at the drop of a hat, needlessly, and almost ceaselessly. He lies in order to avoid the Grandiosity Gap - when the abyss between fact and (narcissistic) fiction becomes too gaping to ignore.

The narcissist lies in order to preserve appearances, uphold fantasies, support the tall (and impossible) tales of his False Self and extract Narcissistic Supply from unsuspecting sources, who are not yet on to him. To the narcissist, confabulation is not merely a way of life - but life itself.

We are all conditioned to let other indulge in pet delusions and get away with white, not too egregious, lies. The narcissist makes use of our socialization. We dare not confront or expose him, despite the outlandishness of his claims, the improbability of his stories, the implausibility of his alleged accomplishments and conquests. We simply turn the other cheek, or meekly avert our eyes, often embarrassed.

Moreover, the narcissist makes clear, from the very beginning, that it is his way or the highway. His aggression - even violent streak - are close to the surface. He may be charming in a first encounter - but even then there are telltale signs of pent-up abuse. His interlocutors sense this impending threat and avoid conflict by acquiescing with the narcissist's fairy tales. Thus he imposes his private universe and virtual reality on his milieu - sometimes with disastrous consequences.

read more:
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

Kaine: There was no way to know son would disappear

Story Published: Nov 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman, the father of missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman, said he no longer feels responsible for what happened to his son, he said in an ABC News interview.

He acknowledged that four months ago he did, but after working with a therapist and family and friends, he came to realize he didn’t stand a chance against this circumstance.

Despite what Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said about her son’s stepmother, Terri Horman, “hating” Kyron, Kaine said he now believes there was no way to know his son would disappear. And he said he believes there was nothing he and others close to Kyron could have done to prevent it.

Read more:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/109138704.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

~Snipped~
He also downplayed the apparent fracture between himself and Desiree. Earlier this week, she accused him of withholding information about what was happening at home between Terri and Kyron.

“I know that she’s extremely upset. I don’t know it’s necessarily at me or anyone else in particular. We’re all having a hard time with this,” he said. “I’m just chalking it up to just one of those really difficult times that we’re going through right now. It’s getting close to the holidays – we’re all really emotional about this and as far as how our relationship is doing, it’s fine. We haven’t spoken for a little bit longer than normal but that will be rectified here shortly with the holidays coming up … I’m not worried about it at all.”

I agree with Kaine, I don't think he had a clue that his son would go missing. I'm glad to see he's been in therapy.

But, the statment I snipped above he says he doesn't know if Desiree is upset with him directly. Anyone that watched her would have to strongly disagree with that. He's totally disregarding her feelings, saying everything is fine and all will be rectified here shortly, even though they apparently haven't spoken because of it. All will be fine and is not as it appears, just because he says so...
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:32 am

It seems Kaine likes to turn a blind eye to things going on in his life's relationships. If (BIG if!) Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance then I can understand why he didn't see it coming. But I believe he just didn't see the things he didn't want to. He chose to ignore them, in other words.

Thinking out loud here and theoretically according to the comments johnabelle brought over from GLP: If Kyron was sexually molested and Terri became concerned enough to call the doctor about it, could it be that the one who was molesting him took him? I'm thinking other than Kaine here.

I believe this could be a family abduction beyond Terri or Kaine or Desiree. Its hard to fathom Kyron leaving with just anyone.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:45 am

Sherry, good point, but.....wouldn't she have spilled her guts by now as to who Kyron might have said was molesting him. I know if one of my sons mentioned something like that, the first thing I would be getting out of them is a name.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 am

According to the comments from GLP, Terri wanted Kaine to talk to Kyron about it. Why she kept silent about this when fingers were pointing her way, IDK.

I'm with you about getting a name pronto, then God help the bearer of that name!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 am

Oh, you betcha!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:03 am

And what sticks in my mind is the statement from LE, which they haven't made many "There are things we wish we didn't know"........that just stumps me. Shocked
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah, Piper, that statement tells me there's something more horrific then all this "petty" stuff Desiree and Kaine are bringing up. I mean "petty" in comparison, not that what they are saying is petty, if true.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:35 am

Sherry wrote:According to the comments from GLP...

Nothing on GLP is credible. It is the greatest collection of freaks and nutters on the internet. According to GLP, the Earth has been destroyed more than 140 times in the last 10 years by asteroids and comets and the World War that is supposed to start about every other day, not to mention the whacked out Nancy LIEder types.

Making a doctor's appointment for kid who might be abused is like making a doctor's appointment for a kid who just got his arm hacked off.

Your garden variety general practitioners and pediatricians wouldn't have the first clue, and they certainly don't have the equipment or space to perform the necessary examinations, diagnostics and procedures, which is why they would tell their patients to go to the emergency room, where they do have the people experienced in handling physical and sexual abuse, as well as the ability to perform the necessary examinations and procedures.

That also contradicts reports by the media that e-mails specifically mention blackouts and seizures as the reason for the doctor's appointment and Kyron's teachers have indirectly confirmed that.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

You're right about GLP, Mircea. What a bunch of nutjobs.

But I check there every day. It's like a car accident, I just can't look away.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 pm

I wasn't trying to give credibility to GLP and I tend to agree with you about them-I just think that there could be a credible scenario there despite the gossip mongers.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I wasn't trying to be insulting to you, Sherry. And you're correct, they're going to get some things right. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

I think if the appointment is real, and IF it had any kinda of issue within the famly...I'd tend to think that it was for something like a learning disability or something on the spectrum. I could see, particularly from what we've learned about him, that he'd burry his head in the sand & not want to deal.

However, Terri being a teacher, would know it's best to know these things.

The whole seizure thing...I guess it could be something on that front too. I know from personal experience that neither of these 2 things being suspected will get you a visit right away - as in emergent or urgent type scheduling. As long as he was not in any sort of danger - then it would have been scheduled like any other appointment with the right specialist of course.

I'm tending to think that that appointment has little to do with anything, except that it might show that Terri had to do things without Kaine's support, which is why it appears to be a mystery to him and throws some suspicion on her for that reason.

Of course, I would not be surprised either if we were to learn that the appointment was used to throw off the teacher either.

But my guess is that it's just noise like all the other stuff.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:52 pm

I just accidentally found this forum, and loved what I read. The ability to think critically with freedom is amazing, and I recognize KHinTX........hey girl, it's BeachBum bounce

I'm going to read thru and catch up but I love what I see so far.
IslandGirl
IslandGirl

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 am

Welcome aboard RC, IslandGirl! dancing
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:23 am

Welcome to RC IslandGirl. We are always looking for new voices here. I know you are going to like what you read here, and I hope you comment on most of these threads.

By the way, be sure to check out the games also.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 am

sitemama wrote:Welcome to RC IslandGirl. We are always looking for new voices here. I know you are going to like what you read here, and I hope you comment on most of these threads.

By the way, be sure to check out the games also.

Thanks sitemama~I read some of your post in the first two pages and was rolling (I know it's inapropriate, but in this case I need the levity)......also, I have always felt something was off with Kaine. He set off my hinky meter aka gut instincts right away, and as you posted earlier I don't trust him as far as I could throw him either.

I will try to post on most of them, but my job is so demanding with long hours I have to find time to squeeze in for following my passion, missing kids. Plus my kids demand my time too.....imagine that, getting in the way of my puter time Kaine Horman - Page 6 720319
IslandGirl
IslandGirl

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 am

Hi Island Girl! Welcome aboard! I'm kinda a newbie here, myself. And I have to agree about the 'puter time! I recently returned to work, and BOY, does it interfere with my social life, not to mention my surfing ability.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 am

IslandGirl wrote:I just accidentally found this forum, and loved what I read. The ability to think critically with freedom is amazing, and I recognize KHinTX........hey girl, it's BeachBum bounce

I'm going to read thru and catch up but I love what I see so far.
A great big howdy to IslandGirl! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 am

Hi IslandGirl!! Kaine Horman - Page 6 864739
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 am

Kaine Horman - Page 6 864739 IslandGirl, hope you like it here at RC!

This is the best site on the internet with the best group of people!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 am

johnabelle wrote:
This is from GLP -- RE: Terri on facebook -- her playing family feud at 8:01 am and treasure island at 8:45 am at home.

It was at 8:01 AM pacific time
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1127469

If that time is correct, then the second time, 8:46, would also seem to be correct:

"The more concerning thing to me is that she was also on playing Family Feud at 8:01am on Friday and playing Treasure Isle at 8:46am on Friday when she was supposedly at the school. That is very conflicting. To those that have posted that these game things post randomly and you don't even have to be playing the game to have them post, that is not really true. When you post them, it says that "you achieved some level or something" and that ONLY happens when you are actively playing and when the post comes from someone else, they are playing and they visited your farm, island, whatever."
[link to www.oregonlive.com]

=====================================================
my thoughts: TERRI was at school, so KAINE had to be at home, not at the office working as some have said.

I found the following information in the comment section of oregonlive.com about the games that were being played on Terri's computer during the times it is confirmed that she wasn't at home.

Dancemom5 June 10, 2010 at 5:00PM
Follow

Depending on what timezone you are in, it will show your own timezone for the time. She wasn't on FB at 5:20pm but around 3:20pm PST. You must be on central time. So it was before she reported him missing not after. The more concerning thing to me is that she was also on playing Family Feud at 8:01am on Friday and playing Treasure Isle at 8:46am on Friday when she was supposedly at the school. That is very conflicting. To those that have posted that these game things post randomly and you don't even have to be playing the game to have them post, that is not really true. When you post them, it says that "you achieved some level or something" and that ONLY happens when you are actively playing and when the post comes from someone else, they are playing and they visited your farm, island, whatever. The postings are very clear as to who was playing, so nothing is random and the two postings on Friday morning were very clearly her or someone who was on her account with her password playing. It says it on the post. That is what makes her activity suspicious, not that she posted pics the same day. As for playing the games on a mobile phone, the FB post will say "via Facebook mobile" or something to that effect and those posts did not say that.
====================================================
IMO that does not make Terri's activities suspicious, but I would like to know who knew her FB password and was playing these games on her computer when she is not at home, and Kaine is supposedly at work?

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I believe the times that show on her facebook accout, are CST... we need to subtract at least 2 hours from those times..

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Someone already corrected the time and said she was playing at 3:20 AM and not at 5:20 AM. I believe the 8:01 AM and 8:46 AM times were corrected when others noted the central time difference, but I could be wrong.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Could she have been playing just before they left for the fair 8:01...then left her account logged in...then at 8:46, when she should have been on her way out of the school to go to FM's...some one else posted something???

I dunno about these games or much about FB...but I can rationalize the 8:01 activity as the school was just a short drive and they were there sometimes before 8:15 when Zimmerman saw them taking the pic, right. But that 8:46 activity confuses the crap out of me! What time did Kaine get to work that morning? Could he have played a little before leaving???
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm

*KJ* wrote:Could she have been playing just before they left for the fair 8:01...then left her account logged in...then at 8:46, when she should have been on her way out of the school to go to FM's...some one else posted something???

I dunno about these games or much about FB...but I can rationalize the 8:01 activity as the school was just a short drive and they were there sometimes before 8:15 when Zimmerman saw them taking the pic, right. But that 8:46 activity confuses the crap out of me! What time did Kaine get to work that morning? Could he have played a little before leaving???

According to Kiane, he left shortly before Terri and kids drove to the school. But I've always wondered if he turned around and came back for some reason.
Elphie
Elphie

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

I believe 8:01 and 8:46 wud have needed to be converted from CST....

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 am

The beginning we have 4 kaine, Terri, Desiree and Tony the weakest link goes first its beleivable that she was last one to see him and they point fingers at her and toss her out of the group. Now we have 3 one backs away and its two now we have 2 but they arent getting along so well either. Now we have one another weak link she falling apart and if she is made to look like she loosing it (someone has filled her so full of bs) and if is pushed to do something stupid who does that leave? Never ever have I seen a case so riddled with blackmail and revenge.

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6