Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

+29
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Randie
carlakay
sitemama
Julie
justanopinion
Nene_Please
foxrider
Estee
Kingdom777
KariBear
medmel
catt
LindaP
Jaceesmom68
khintx
LuLu-Tx
linden
pi-girl
Justice4all
FystyAngel
flutter1
Sherry
elliott49
Cali
Piper
Maat
truthbtold
33 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Piper Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Well, according to the above he turned himself in!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in
Charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance

By Celinda Emison
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene, Tx

Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.
Updated February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/17/hailey-dunns-father-turns-himself/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you Pipester. I was just gonna post. He turned himself in? hmmmmmmm....................kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Whew! I'm glad that is the case. I hope it helps him with some quiet time for thinking.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:50 pm

This article includes Clint Dunn's mug shot!
~~~~~
Clint Dunn, Hailey's Father, Arrested In Scurry County

POSTED: 10:55 am CST February 17, 2011
UPDATED: 1:55 pm CST February 17, 2011

SNYDER, Texas -- Scurry County Jail officials have confirmed that Clint Dunn, the father of missing teenager Hailey Dunn, has been arrested and is in jail.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26900575/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:50 pm

It's never too late to right your wrongs, so to speak, no matter how small.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks Ann!

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 8 Clint_10
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Maybe the Co Jail is the best place knew of to go have a quiet think? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 pm

And all this time I have just been going for a drive when I need some thinking time. I guess I've been doing it all wrong! Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 8 121648
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 am

Hailey Dunn Searchers Gearing Up For Big Weekend

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 9:14 pm CST February 17, 2011
UPDATED: 9:41 pm CST February 17, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Close to a month and a half has passed since missing teen Hailey Dunn was last seen and even though the search has been scaled back, some volunteers are still searching daily.

Donations have been pouring into the Hailey Dunn search headquarters in Colorado City. Volunteers are going to need all the snacks and water they can get during this weekends massive search. But there's one person who won't be there Hailey's dad Clint Dunn is sitting in the Scurry County jail for a probation violation.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26908025/detail.html
~~~~~

Per this article, Sheriff Jackson stated Clint Dunn is scheduled to go free 2-21-11.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Hailey Dunn's Father Released from Custody

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Laura Kellerman

Friday, February 18 2011

Clint Dunn, the father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, bonded out of the Scurry County Jail this morning.

He turned himself in Wednesday on a warrant for violating his probation with the original charge of marijuana possession, driving with an expired license, and a unsafe backing.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343706

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm

This case reminds of the Haleigh Cummings case . . . the Cummings, Croslin & Sheffield clans.

Drugs, drugs and more drugs! Work for a living? I guess some are thinking, "Wow! What's that?"

Clint Dunn appears to be an able bodied man. When was the last time he worked? I do not buy his medicinal marijuana bull$hit either!

Clint's girlfriend was living in government housing. Clint was living with her which is not allowed. They both got evicted.

I don't think she works. Clint and his girlfriend have a baby. If no one is working, I guess that means the taxpayers of Texas are supporting them as well as the federal government.

Billie Jean Dunn and her drugs . . . hydrocodone for a tooth ache for 3 years. LOL I think the doctor prescribing this drug long term needs to be investigated by DEA.

I read on a site that it appears Dunn has doctor shopped. That sounds familiar . . . Hank Croslin, Sr!

Also, Shawn Adkins and Dunn go to an ATM late at night to withdraw money for drugs (per Affidavit).

Then . . . there is Adkins smoking his dope in a boat on land! Also, his sick videos!

I read on a site that Mary Beth's (Hailey's friend) mother has a history of drug problems.

Maybe some of these folks will get arrested on drug charges and be put away for a long time!

It seems as though Hailey was surrounded by druggies! Maybe that is why she excelled at school. School was her sanctuary.

These folks need to get off of their butts, get a job and be responsible citizens! I resent able bodied folks that take advantage of government assistance. There are folks that truly need assistance and are denied. I find that very sad.

Then you have folks like Clint Dunn who was not working but living in government housing with his girlfriend and new baby! Disgusting free loader! I wonder where he gets his money from to buy marijuana and whatever other drug(s) he might be messing with!

Clint Dunn and Billie Jean are not divorced but, at the time of Hailey's disappearance, both are shacking up with a girlfriend and boyfriend.

Clint apparently has money for drugs but not to take care of his probation obligations, etc.

Seedy! Just my opinion!

Where is Hailey Dunn?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Clint Dunn released from jail
Father of missing girl sits out misdemeanor fines

By Celinda Emison

Posted February 18, 2011 at 12:13 p.m.
Updated February 18, 2011 at 12:13 p.m

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was released from the Scurry County Jail early today, officials there confirmed.

Dunn, 33, turned himself in Feb. 15 so he could be credited for some fines associated with a probation violation and several warrants.

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/18/clint-dunn-released-jail/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Per the above article, Clint Dunn's stay in jail satisfied a little over $840 in fines and court costs associated with the misdemeanor offenses.

Clint Dunn turned himself in on 2-15-11 and is released today, 2-18-11. I do not know what time he turned himself in nor what time he was released. Apparently, it was before noon.

He served less than 3 days in jail to satisfy a little over $840 in fines and court costs. Assuming $840 and 3 days (72 hours), which he did not serve 72 hours, that is $280 a day.

If I lived in that county, I would be all over this in a big way! I just checked with my local county sheriff's office and they do not credit jail inmates at $280 a day!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaceesmom68 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 pm

I pray that this bunch is not arressted on drug charges and Haliey Dunn is forgotten about like Haleigh Cummings. these angels need to be found and justice needs to be served.

Jaceesmom68

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm

That's nuts........ $280.00 per day credit??

And what does it cost per day to keep the inmate?

I certainly hope Hailey isn't forgotten amid all the other drama in the parents lives.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Bless the searchers that will be looking for Hailey this weekend...afro

I don't know what to make of Clint's time in jail the last 3 days. I don't suspect him of any involvement in Hailey's disappearance for some reason, but he needs to get his life in order for his children. I hope he's simply trying to do so and cleaning the slate.

The cell phone records and ping data that seem to be key to the investigation and were referenced in the affidavits are not surprisingly not going to be released to the media/public. These records are exempt from the Freedom of Information Act because LE contends they are vital to the investigation or prosecution. Details in article linked below.

Sure hope the data is helping LE close in on the responsible parties (soon!)..

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343746
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Piper wrote:That's nuts........ $280.00 per day credit??

And what does it cost per day to keep the inmate?

I certainly hope Hailey isn't forgotten amid all the other drama in the parents lives.

Hi Piper and Ann-Tx!

It's hard to figure out exactly what happened with Clint's incarceration, imo. First, Naomi told reporters that Clint turned himself in so he could think and clear his record. Then, she told another reporter that it was cruel for LE to arrest him when his daughter was missing. No one in this case seems able to be consistent... Then, there was a report that said someone stepped up to pay some of the fines so Clint could be out in time for this weekend's searches. If someone did pay part of the penalties due, that makes more sense to me than him actually earning $280 per day time served. That just seems like an awful lot, but who knows?

Feels like there's never one clear explanation about anything in this case...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 am

Clint Dunn's Emotional Return To Searching For Daughter

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 9:04 pm CST February 18, 2011
UPDATED: 10:49 pm CST February 18, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Clint Dunn was emotional after help from a nameless person to get out of jail and continue searching for his daughter, Hailey.

"I'm going to be here to thank everybody and support everybody for helping somebody they've never met," said Clint. He says it means a lot to be among search volunteers today.

Clint has been in jail since February 15th for a charge unrelated to Hailey's disappearance. "They woke me up this morning saying, 'get your stuff, ready, somebody got you out," Clint said.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26921738/detail.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:26 am

http://www.ktxs.com/slideshow/news/26917123/detail.html
KTXS Abilene, Tx 2-18-11

Slideshow: Volunteers Gear Up To Search For Hailey Dunn
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 am

Hi, truthbtold!

In the article I just posted, it states someone paid $400 (fines) for Clint Dunn.

I sure hope it was not the group from California. Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle, had a big fund raiser in CA to raise money to come to Texas to search for Hailey. It would be a real disgrace if any of those funds were used to pay a druggie's fine or whatever Clint Dunn has owed for quite some time.

I know if I donated to that group and I found out funds were used in such an irresponsible way, I would be furious.

Snipped from the article I posted above (2:26 a.m.):

City Manager for Colorado City, Pete Kampfer, said although the investigation changes, there's been no slowing down. "More and more of a forward criminal investigation and as we speak that's where we're at," Kampfer said.
~~~

This sounds real encourgaging. I hope LE are close to making an arrest in Hailey's case. I think they are keeping things real close to the vest.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 am

Peter Hyatt, Statement Analysis, has written numerous articles about the Hailey Dunn Case. There are comments under the articles.

You can scroll down or on the right side, under Blog Archive, click on the article of interest.

Here is the Link to the homepage:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Hailey's Father Out of Jail, Joining in Search Efforts

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, TX

Saturday, February 19 2011

The father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is back out searching for his daughter Saturday. Clint Dunn spent the last half of the week behind bars in Scurry County. He bonded out early Friday.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344076
~~~~~

Includes Video.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Hi, truthbtold!

In the article I just posted, it states someone paid $400 (fines) for Clint Dunn.

I sure hope it was not the group from California. Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle, had a big fund raiser in CA to raise money to come to Texas to search for Hailey. It would be a real disgrace if any of those funds were used to pay a druggie's fine or whatever Clint Dunn has owed for quite some time.

I know if I donated to that group and I found out funds were used in such an irresponsible way, I would be furious.

Snipped from the article I posted above (2:26 a.m.):

City Manager for Colorado City, Pete Kampfer, said although the investigation changes, there's been no slowing down. "More and more of a forward criminal investigation and as we speak that's where we're at," Kampfer said.
~~~

This sounds real encourgaging. I hope LE are close to making an arrest in Hailey's case. I think they are keeping things real close to the vest.

Thanks for the updates Ann-Tx! I agree, it would be frustrating to find out charitable contributions were used to pay off fines. I admire Amber's mom, but hope she is discerning with her efforts and contributions. To be honest, I question Diena's Thompson's decision to contribute donations from her new charity to Billie Dunn. I don't agree with giving money to people with drug problems. While Billie doesn't have a record, it is my opinion she's in deep. When Billie was on the Bring Them Home Now blog talk radio show a couple of weeks back, she said she used the money to pay her bills. The hosts asked her if she considered contributing to the searchers who had been diligently looking for Hailey for over 6 weeks. Billie told them no she hadn't thought about that, but since they mentioned it, she'll think about it in the future. Huh?

I really wish well meaning contributors would donate to established search groups or independently audited/monitored search funds only. Sad that people like the Anthony's and the Satsuma bunch have made us rightfully cautious that some will use a missing child for financial gain.

I think LE is on the right path in this case too. They have a suspect and unnamed POI(s) that they are watching. Building their case, piece by piece. Sure hope Hailey is found soon and those that are responsible for whatever happened to her are held accountable...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi all! I greatly appreciate all of your updates on Hailey! I truly detest the missing = money BS in these horrific situations... Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 8 394799

Any news on the search yet from this weekend? afro
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Huge Number Of Volunteers Turn Out In Search For Hailey Dunn

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Saturday, February 19 2011

Klaas Kids organizers said this is the biggest turn out they have seen since the search stated.

Hundreds of volunteers filled the Colorado City Civic Center signing up to be on a search team.
Coordinator Brad Dennis said the volunteers get a brief training then head out.

Read more:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344096
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

3 Nat'l Organizations Rally Volunteers To Find Hailey Dunn

By Casey James
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 3:52 pm CST February 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The three national search organizations in Colorado City drummed up lots of support, with dozens of volunteers coming out for the first time in weeks to help look for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber rescue showed up fully prepared and ready to find answers to Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

Snipped: Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, showed up to thank the people who stopped their lives to help find her daughter, "There are so many different scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere, thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26927080/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi, truthbtold!

I think LE is keeping info close to the vest. I think they are building their case and hopefully soon there will be arrest(s) made in this case soon.

I understand what you are saying about donating to some of these organizations and so called "foundations." One has to be very careful.

Some folks are touched by the situation as it is announced on the media and are very generous in their donations. Sadly, they may be supporting the family long term, providing drug money, etc.

The Anthony's thought they were going to rake in the cash long term, with their Foundation, and have an upscale lifestyle for life without having to work like most Americans.

I do not recall one search for missing children that the Anthony's have been involved in.

George did show up in Satsuma for a photo op but Ronald Cummings sent him packing and basically told him to hit the road and don't come back! Cummings wanted the focus to be on Hailey Cummings; not the Anthony's!

Regarding Diena Thompson, I personally would not donate one penny to her organization. Officers of her foundation are Diena, her father, a close female friend and perhaps her boyfriend.

Personally, I think it was a bad decision to fly to Texas to give Billie Jean Dunn a grant. What a huge waste of money (including travel expenses). But then again maybe it was a photo op with free national publicity.

I wonder how Diena will feel if Billie Jean Dunn is arrested!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Guilty "Searching" for Murdered Family Members

Seamus O Riley
Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I feel like talking to Lacey and telling her they are looking for her." Scott Peterson in a post at a memorial for Lacy Peterson, while she was missing.

He could not search for her because he knew where she was; at least early on, but at one point, while her body was being moved by water, he would not "know" where she is.

This is a snapshot in time.

Casey Anthony could not search for Caylee, for she knew where she was.

Family members who kill can not search for their victims; it is very difficult because of the high level of sensitivity. At best, they can meander around searchers, and surround themselves with searchers in an attempt to not only conceal the "tell-tale heart" of guilt, but to learn what is found out.

Billie Jean and Shawn Adkins did not search for Hailey. They could not.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/guilty-searching-for-murdered-family.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Record turnout Saturday in search for missing Colorado City teen

By Celinda Emison

Posted February 19, 2011 at 10 p.m.

It was called a record turnout Saturday, when 100 volunteers gathered at the Civic Center in Colorado City to search for missing teenager Hailey Dunn.

Searchers came from across the United States, organizers said, bringing their own resources and expertise to lend a hand in the search for Dunn, who was reported missing Dec. 28.

Three national search groups — KlaasKids, the Laura Recovery and Team Amber Rescue — helped organize search parties.

Searchers hailed from Alabama, North Carolina and Maine.

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/19/record-turn-out-saturday-in-search-for-missing/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi, Justice!

Thank you for posting the article from Peter Hyatt. He has written some very interesting articles as this case unfolded.

Interesting comments under the articles, too!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Justice4all wrote:Guilty "Searching" for Murdered Family Members

Seamus O Riley
Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I feel like talking to Lacey and telling her they are looking for her." Scott Peterson in a post at a memorial for Lacy Peterson, while she was missing.

He could not search for her because he knew where she was; at least early on, but at one point, while her body was being moved by water, he would not "know" where she is.

This is a snapshot in time.

Casey Anthony could not search for Caylee, for she knew where she was.

Family members who kill can not search for their victims; it is very difficult because of the high level of sensitivity. At best, they can meander around searchers, and surround themselves with searchers in an attempt to not only conceal the "tell-tale heart" of guilt, but to learn what is found out.

Billie Jean and Shawn Adkins did not search for Hailey. They could not.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/guilty-searching-for-murdered-family.html

Interesting...
pi-girl
pi-girl

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 am

the engery was high yesterday..I dont know why but some reason,I just cant get the town of dunn out of my mind.So me an 3 others went to dunn and search down creek,went down alot of dirt roads search abandoned houses,cellers!I agree that someone who cant look for there own child knows something..I personally would not give one dime to Billie for anything.My prayer is that Hailey is found soon,an those involed pay dearly..very tierd an have long day at work...

elliott49

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am

Oh, I can't fault parents who don't search for their child. Many LE agencies would prefer that parents do not search for their child for their own well being as well as for the sake of the investigation. Billie has been to see the searchers to thank them and has passed out flyers and kept Hailey in the news so I can hardly consider her unhelpful. Comparing her to others is unwise as its more what LE would have done by the parents.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 pm

RE: Hailey Dunn Case - Billie Jean Dunn - Colorado City, Tx

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/invitation-to-billie-dunn-to-tell-her.html
seamusoriley 2-20-11 Invitation to Billie Dunn to Tell Her Side Tonight
~~~

Peter Hyatt Radio Show today, 2-10-11 at 5:30 p.m. CST (6:30 p.m. EST)

Direct Link to Radio Show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/02/20/the-peter-hyatt-show
Blog Talk Radio - Peter Hyatt Show

~~~~~~

The show is 30 minutes with Live Chat and listeners can call in or ask questions on Live Chat. Live Chat is fun! Hope to see you there!

I wish Billie Jean Dunn would call in. I doubt that she will though. Questions would be too tough for her!

Where is Hailey, Billie Jean?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:42 pm

elliott49 wrote:the engery was high yesterday..I dont know why but some reason,I just cant get the town of dunn out of my mind.So me an 3 others went to dunn and search down creek,went down alot of dirt roads search abandoned houses,cellers!I agree that someone who cant look for there own child knows something..I personally would not give one dime to Billie for anything.My prayer is that Hailey is found soon,an those involed pay dearly..very tierd an have long day at work...
Hi, elliott49!

Thank you for your report. It was very nice of you to give up your Saturday to search for Hailey. I wish she would be found soon.

Are there a lot of abandoned wells in the area? I would think so.

I would not give a penny to Billie!

I respectfully disagree with you on one comment, "I agree that someone who cant look for there own child knows something.."

Just because someone will not physically search for their child in fields, abandoned houses, etc. does not mean they know something. As Sherry stated, sometime LE prefers that parents do not go on the searches.

However, Billie Jean Dunn could get off of her lazy butt, quit watching TV, quit playing video games and go to the Search Center. She could serve the searchers coffee or whatever. She could help the organizers with whatever needs to be done. She could also quit telling conflicting stories. Dunn is so nonchalant about Hailey missing. I think it is because she knows exactly what happened to Hailey and she knows where Hailey is! Her support for Shawn Adkins is disgusting!

She commented she stays home most of the time to handle the media! LMAO! Clint Dunn said she watches TV and plays video games!

Billie Jean Dunn could stand at the local grocery store and other stores and hand out flyers regarding Hailey's "disappearance."

The parents of Joshua Davis, 18 month old from New Braunfels, Tx, who vanished from inside his home
on 2-4-11, spent the day at a local Wal-Mart handing out flyers. They had 2,000 more printed up and went to San Antonio, San Marcos and Austin, Tx and handed out flyers. The mother was pregnant at the time and was about 3 weeks from delivery. She had her baby on Friday, 2-18-11. The parents, with a local church, organized a search, independent of Law Enforcement. That search happened last week-end.

If my child was missing, I would not be sitting on my butt and I certainly would not support the only suspect in the case. Our dog, which is part of our family and is our "little" boy, chased a rabbit in the pasture and went into a heavily wooded area on our property. We immediately searched for him for over three hours. Lots of acreage and some heavily wooded with brier, underbrush, etc. I did not even take the time to change into a long sleeve shirt. I had scratches all over my arms. All we wanted to do was find our little boy! Our main concern was his safety because of possible coyote dens.

Where is Hailey, Billie?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaceesmom68 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 am

Good Day All~~
I agree I do not think I could sit at home and do nothing. I would have to be busy to keep from going insane.

Jaceesmom68

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Jaceesmom68 wrote:Good Day All~~
I agree I do not think I could sit at home and do nothing. I would have to be busy to keep from going insane.

I, too, would never be able to sit home & do nothing! LE would have to hold me in cuffs in order to get me to stay put anywhere!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Hailey Dunn's Parents to Travel to Dallas Sunday

Reported by: Priscilla Luong
KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Monday, February 21 2011

The parents of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn are preparing to hit the road.

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Priscilla Luong

Monday, February 21 2011

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.

Radcliff says there's only one way to describe it.

"A big fiasco," she said.

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaceesmom68 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Wow what a article.
does anyone here believe Haliey is still alive?
does anyone here believe the parents or live ins are involved?

Jaceesmom68

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 pm

I do not believe that she is alive. I am not sure if what happened was accidental or planned, but I feel that BJD and SA know exactly where Hailey is and how she ended up there.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Investigators Searching Landfill for Dunn Case Clues

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx

Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Tuesday, February 22 2011

Dogs are searching the landfill in Big Spring this afternoon looking for clues in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, according to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345006
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

That was a fiasco, what a mess.

"Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through."

So it was a member of Klaaskids or Team Amber that asked them to turn off the video. Were they not happy with it themselves or was it because of BJD wishes? I couldn't figure that out......

And just where is Shawn Adkins these days?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Jaceesmom68 wrote:Wow what a article.
does anyone here believe Haliey is still alive?
does anyone here believe the parents or live ins are involved?
Hi, Jaceesmom68!

I do believe Hailey is not alive. I do believe that Shawn Adkins is involved and I do believe that Billie Jean Dunn is involved in the cover up regarding the death of Hailey. Just my opinion!

As you may know, Shawn Adkins, Dunn's boyfriend, was named a suspect some weeks ago.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Piper, after moving out from Billie Jean Dunn's home, Shaw Adkins has been living with his grandmother.

Billie Jean Dunn has stated to the media and on a physic show that she and Adkins are friendly and talk to each other often on the telephone.

It has been rumored that she and Adkins have been seeing one another. Don't know if it is true or not.

Dunn strongly supports Adkins, a suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, Hailey. It appears Adkins was and is more important to her than her daughter, Hailey. Adkins and Dunn have both declared their continued love for one another in interviews.

Just my opinion!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Reversal: Hailey's Angels Reconsider, Won't Quit Search For Hailey Dunn

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 10:32 am CST February 22, 2011
UPDATED: 2:03 pm CST February 22, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- In a reversal Tuesday afternoon, the group calling itself Hailey's Angels said they cannot and will not quit searching for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Members of Hailey's Angels told KTXS News on Tuesday that they were too invested, they'd spent too many hours and energy over the past seven weeks to now quit the search.

Read more:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26952272/detail.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Authorities Search Big Spring Landfill For Hailey Dunn

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx
POSTED: 2:04 pm CST February 22, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Law enforcement officials are searching the Big Spring landfill with dogs on Tuesday in another attempt to find missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

It is the second time officials have searched the Big Spring landfill, and the search Tuesday was based on following leads law enforcement officials had developed.

Dogs were being used in the search, which started mid-morning, to possibly find anything related to Hailey Dunn's disappearance, according to Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26955659/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Piper, after moving out from Billie Jean Dunn's home, Shaw Adkins has been living with his grandmother.

Billie Jean Dunn has stated to the media and on a physic show that she and Adkins are friendly and talk to each other often on the telephone.

It has been rumored that she and Adkins have been seeing one another. Don't know if it is true or not.

Dunn strongly supports Adkins, a suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, Hailey. It appears Adkins was and is more important to her than her daughter, Hailey. Adkins and Dunn have both declared their continued love for one another in interviews.

Just my opinion!

It's obvious she's blinded by some freaky kind of love for him, and he's the main suspect! I don't think BJD can be viewed mentally as an adult, something is wrong there. Putting her own needs before her daughter's needs. Hailey made it clear he freaked her out. Any mother that puts her "stud" before her child is just opening the door for horrific acts of abuse or worse.............
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Yes, Piper, BJD and Adkins remind me of Abigail Young and Lucas Coe! Young's needs came first. The Prosecutors said Abigail Young loved Lucas Coe more than her own daughter, Emma Thompson!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next