Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

+29
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Randie
carlakay
sitemama
Julie
justanopinion
Nene_Please
foxrider
Estee
Kingdom777
KariBear
medmel
catt
LindaP
Jaceesmom68
khintx
LuLu-Tx
linden
pi-girl
Justice4all
FystyAngel
flutter1
Sherry
elliott49
Cali
Piper
Maat
truthbtold
33 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am

A Missing Person flyer for Hailey Dunn can be downloaded as a PDF document from the Laura Recovery Center which is in the Houston, Tx area. Scroll down to Hailey Dunn.

As stated in the article above, they have joined in the search for Hailey Dunn.
~~~

http://www.lrcf.net/missing/
Laura Recovery Center - Missing Persons
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 am

sitemama wrote:So all this took place on Valentine's Day, Feb.14th, and she is still with this guy? She said in her first call she has a 15 y/o son, right? She looks very young, does anyone know how old she is?

What a life these kids have had to endure for almost a year.
Hi, sitemama!

Per the affidavit regarding the cell phone, date of births are:

Billie Jean Dunn: 5-04-1977

Shawn Adkins: 6-30-1985

Articles have mentioned that Billie Jean's son, David, is 16 years old. Don't know if it is correct.

DOB info is not in the article. It is in the Affidavit.

Source for dates of birth:
http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/12/affidavit-search-dunns-phone/23329/#section_header
Abilene Reporter-News Abilene, Tx 1-12-11

Affidavit for search of Dunn's phone
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 am

I made it to ccity yesterday..you can feel the tension everywhere..we started just by talking to towns people,everyone there has feeling of doom..then we went to dunn and just got a feel for the place we walked alot..I met up with some college girls who have been,searching dunn area,I will be back at 8 am ,there is a meeting place at one of local churches..weather going to be good then maybe snow thus...Hailey we are looking for you....

elliott49

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:50 am

Thanks for the update, elliott49!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 am

elliott49, you're a good person to be donating your time and resources to help search for Hailey! sucker

Ann, thank you for all of the updates. Let's hope there is good news today.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 pm

sitemama wrote:So all this took place on Valentine's Day, Feb.14th, and she is still with this guy? She said in her first call she has a 15 y/o son, right? She looks very young, does anyone know how old she is?

What a life these kids have had to endure for almost a year.

Hi sitemama. Billie is 33. Shawn Adkins is 26. Billie's son is 16 and Hailey is 13.

elliot49: Thanks for the search update. It can't be easy; glad there are people like you out there trying to make a difference!

truthbtold
truthbtold

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Wed, Jan. 19, 2011

The tearful father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn met with searchers Wednesday morning before they went out looking for the Colorado City teen.

Clint Dunn and the group dubbed "Hailey's Angels" met at a bridge in the town of Dunn that's been turned into a makeshift vigil for Hailey. The site features teddy bears, pictures of Hailey, and messages that have been left for and about the girl.

The group read poems and prayed together as Clint thanked the volunteers for the continued efforts to bring Hailey home safely.

Shortly after the ceremony, many of the searchers gathered at the Colorado City Civic Center to meet with two private missing children's organizations that are helping organize the volunteer efforts. Representatives from KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center provided a short training seminar on the best way to search before sending out folks in organized groups.

KRBC's Jessica Reyes reports the founder of KlaasKids, Marc Klaas, is expected to arrived in Colorado City this evening. Representatives from the group are expected to stay in the area through the end of the week, if not longer.

The KlaasKids Foundation was established in 1994 in an effort to help protect children. The group's founder is the father of murder victim Polly Hannah Klaas. Marc Klaas regularly appears on the Nancy Grace show to discuss Hailey's case.

Brad Dennis, a director at KlaasKids who is already in Colorado City, has over twenty years of experience in search and rescue and disaster response, according to klaaskids.org. He has managed search efforts for over 60 missing/abducted children around the country.

The Laura Recovery Center, based outside Houston in Friendswood, Texas, organizes community-based searches using very specific mapping and communication techniques.

The organization was founded in 1998, a year following the deadly abduction of 12-year-old Laura Smither. Smither's body was recovered 17 days after her disappearance. The organization was established to honor the volunteers, document and publish their effective search methods, and educate families, communities, and law enforcement in working together to prevent abductions.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333006
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm

New pictures of Hailey:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332726

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

I am so glad y'all are keeping up with this case and providing great links. I'll be reading right along.

Just in case anyone is interested, a facebook page has been set up to support Hailey's dad:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supporting-Clint-Dunn-Hailey-Dunns-Father/171142552929294

LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi, LuLu-Tx! Thanks for the link. Its nice to see that there is some support for Hailey's Dad. He is really hurting and hoping and searching for his little girl.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Hailey's Older Brother Moved Out Of The Dunn Colorado City Home

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:30 pm CST January 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS learned Wednesday that Hailey Dunn's older brother, David, has been taken into temporary custody of Child Protective Services.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs.

However, on the Nancy Grace show Wednesday night, Billie Dunn told Grace that is not the case. She said her son is living with her brother and visiting everyday. Billie Dunn said there was too much craziness going on and she felt it was best if David stayed with her brother.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26545922/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Well, I think her brother has temporary custody per Child Services recommendation. I can bet he is as anxious over his sister as his mom and her dad are.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:03 am

I find it a bit disturbing that the fathers girlfriend FIRST stated that Hailey WAS at their house that day but then retracted it. Saying that they were mistaken....ok, but NOW...Hailey's earring was found at the fathers house. Anyone else find these facts strange?

Hailey come home safely.....
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 am

National Groups Organize Search for Missing Teen Hailey Dunn

Jennifer Samp
CBS 7 News - KOSA - Midland/Odessa, Tx

January 19, 2011
UPDATE: 6:30pm

Colorado City, TX - Holly Jenkins is one of the many volunteers that have been searching for Hailey Dunn since she disappeared.

“I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find out Hailey was found over there (pointing to pastor) and we didn't find her today!” she said.

Jenkins says the only form of organization for these community searches was Facebook.

Now national organizations; The Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children and KLAAS Kids have stepped up to help.

Read more: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23427
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

LuLu-Tx wrote:I am so glad y'all are keeping up with this case and providing great links. I'll be reading right along.

Just in case anyone is interested, a facebook page has been set up to support Hailey's dad:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supporting-Clint-Dunn-Hailey-Dunns-Father/171142552929294

Hi, LuLu!

Thank you for the Link to the Facebook page!

So glad you are following Hailey Dunn's case! I am glad to see the Laura Recovery Center involved in the search. With their many years of experience, they will bring organization to the searches. We know of their tireless efforts in Ali Lowitzer's case.

All of the many folks in the area should be commended for the searches they have done prior to Laura Recovery's involvement. It is commendable for them to have volunteered for the many days they have searched. I hope some of them will be able to continue to volunteer.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 am

Hailey Dunn's parents overwhelmed by number of volunteer searchers

By Celinda Emison
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene, Tx

Posted January 19, 2011 at 10:41 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — The parents of Hailey Dunn, who disappeared from Colorado City more than three weeks ago, said they were overwhelmed Wednesday by the outpouring of support from volunteers who showed up to search for their daughter.

By 3 p.m., almost 50 volunteers had signed on to help with the search, organized by two national organizations — the KlaasKids Foundation and the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children.

"It makes me happy," said Clint Dunn, Hailey's father. He was at the Colorado City

Civic Center to greet and thank the volunteers Wednesday morning.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/hailey-dunns-parentsoverwhelmed-by-number-of/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 am

I didn't realize Clint Dunn even had a girlfriend. If she stated Hailey was there on the 27th and then changed it... that is kinda weird, but didn't they say that Hailey had spent the night there on the 26th? Wouldn't that mean that Hailey was there the morning of the 27th? Maybe she's saying that she didn't come back that afternoon? I suppose her earring could have been left there when she spent the night.

LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi, LuLu:

Clint and his girlfriend have a baby. I think the media said her name is Chloe.

In one of the earlier videos, there was an interview with Clint and he was holding the baby wrapped in a blanket. The camera focused only on him. Appeared someone could have been sitting to his left but the camera did not pan to his left.

The video is in one of the articles posted somewhere on a previous page.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Colorado City landfill target today as part of search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

By Celinda Emison

Posted January 20, 2011 at 9:58 a.m.

COLORADO CITY – Law enforcement will be using cadaver dogs this afternoon to search the landfill in Colorado City for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

The number of volunteers dwindled to about 20 today, due to the cold weather, organizers said.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/colorado-city-landfill-target-today-part-search-mi/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
Official: No body found in Coleman landfill

By Celinda Emison
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene-Tx

Posted January 19, 2011 at 4:36 p.m.
Updated January 19, 2011 at 11:02 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — The brother of missing Colorado City girl Hailey Dunn is staying with a relative, family members said Wednesday.

Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City, confirmed the report and said the Texas Department of Protective and Family Services was involved in the placement of 16-year-old David Dunn in another home.

Officials at Child Protective Services, however, could not confirm involvement in the case, said CPS public information officer Marleigh Meisner.

Otherwise, few new developments were reported in the case of 13-year-old Hailey, who was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I find it a bit disturbing that the fathers girlfriend FIRST stated that Hailey WAS at their house that day but then retracted it. Saying that they were mistaken....ok, but NOW...Hailey's earring was found at the fathers house. Anyone else find these facts strange?

Hailey come home safely.....

Fysty, I too find it strange, but then this whole case and the terrible memories of those involved is strange. I am not suspicious of Clint and his gf (Naomi) at this time, but the vagueness surrounding their part in the investigation is curious and nagging at me. A week after Hailey was reported missing, Clint said on NG that he had not taken a poly, although he had volunteered to take one. That was very strange to me. I don't put much faith in polys, but I've never seen a case where the parents of a missing child weren't poly'd straight off (unless one of them refused). And then, he and his family moved out of the house across the field from Hailey's house and went to stay with family. There was speculation from a local that they were forced to move because of his pot possession arrest on 12/29 and the fact that he was living there in violation of section 8 low-income housing (the house was under her name). That doesn't seem right to me either - I would think LE would intervene and block a forced eviction in such a case. I think there's more to the story than what we know yet. Curious....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm

RAW: Hailey's Mom Thinks Someone Will Find Her Daughter

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Austin Kellerman

Thursday, January 20 2011

More than three weeks after her daughter vanished, Billie Dunn says she believes someone will find 13-year-old Hailey Dunn alive.

In an interview with KTAB's Priscilla Luong Wednesday, Dunn said national search groups coming to Colorado City to assist are giving her renewed hope.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333416
~~~~~~

Raw video is 8:45 (8 minutes, 45 seconds).

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Authories now searching Snyder landfill for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

By Celinda Emison
Posted January 20, 2011 at 3:58 p.m CST

COLORADO CITY – A waste facility in Snyder was the second landfill law enforcement searched to find evidence into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn who has been missing for over three weeks.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill and are currently searching at the Snyder Solid Waste Facility

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/authories-now-searching-snyder-landfill-missing-co/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Ann,

How close (geographically) are you to this case? Although I hold out hope that she will be found soon, I am giving some consideration to going to Colorado City next weekend.

I don't know what I could or would do, with a two-year old in tow, but I feel the need to pay my respects to this little girl.

flutter1
flutter1

http://www.flutterbyewings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 am

Hailey Dunn Search and Investigation Pushes On

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 10:21 pm CST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 10:59 pm CST January 20, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- While there have been reports that evidence was found in the search of landfills in Snyder and Colorado City Thursday, the spokesperson for the investigation tells KTXS if anything substantial had been found he would have known about it and yet the search continues.

Law enforcement pushed forward with the search as did volunteers who came out Thursday despite frigid temperatures to comb fields looking for Dunn. Even though the number of searchers has fallen, the community is not giving up.

Read more:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26566599/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 am

Hi, flutter1!

I am about 6 1/2 or 7 hours away depending on traffic (if I drove).
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 am

Police use cadaver dogs to search landfills for missing teen
Rumors of siting, body false

By Celinda Emison
San Angelo Standard Times - San Angelo, Tx

Posted January 20, 2011 at 10:06 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — Investigators accompanied by cadaver dogs converged on two landfills Thursday to search for clues in the case of Hailey Dunn, the Colorado City teenager now missing for more than three weeks.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill and the Snyder Solid Waste Disposal Facility. It was the second time both landfills were searched. Officials said the searches were planned as part of the investigation process and were not conducted based on tips.

"We don't know if there have been any hits," said Pete Kampfer, city manager and spokesman for the task force investigating the disappearance of the 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student.

Read more:
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/20/police-use-cadaver-dogs-to-search-landfills-for/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Hi, flutter1!

I am about 6 1/2 or 7 hours away depending on traffic (if I drove).

I am about half that distance, so if I go, I will report back to the group.
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 am

Hi Flutter,what day are u going,I will be there on Sunday,Im just little over hr away...Im hoping they find something soon..I pray for safe return..The longer it goes,people will quit looking,an we must think of the ones who were missing,presumed dead,an found years later..So Hailey we care..we are looking for you....

elliott49

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

It's awesome to see you all that are somewhat close helping to search for Hailey. It sounds like they are losing searchers. I agree elliott49, the longer it goes, people stop looking.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Piper wrote:
It's awesome to see you all that are somewhat close helping to search for Hailey. It sounds like they are losing searchers. I agree elliott49, the longer it goes, people stop looking.

It is awesome. The number of searchers is declining due to weather and as time goes on. So glad Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery are helping to make those searches as effective as possible.
==================================
Hope fades among volunteers seeking missing Texas teenager
Posted: January 21, 2011 - 12:11am

By BETSY BLANEY
Associated Press
COLORADO CITY — Volunteers searching for a missing Texas teenager trekked through fields covered with shrubs and small trees on Thursday and retraced steps already taken by police, looking for any clues that could help find the girl who was last seen more than three weeks ago.

Some volunteers said hope was fading that Hailey Darlene Dunn would be found unharmed.

“Part of me hopes we don’t find her and part of me hopes we do,” volunteer Kevin Bowman said as he wiped away tears. “Statistically speaking it does not get any better as time goes on.”

Bowman, a father of three, and his brother joined about 20 others to look for Hailey, a middle school cheerleader who was reported missing more than three weeks ago in Colorado City, located about 115 miles southeast of Lubbock. Wearing yellow vests, the volunteers broke off into small groups to scour an open field that police had previously searched.

Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn, whose former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw the girl a day earlier when she told him she was going to her father’s nearby home and would stay overnight with a friend. She did neither. Billie Dunn said she last saw Hailey at home the night of Dec. 26.

Investigation spokesman Pete Kampfer, the town’s city manager and a former FBI agent who is speaking for authorities, said police on Thursday searched empty buildings in the area and several landfills, including the one in Mitchell County. On Tuesday, he told the AP evidence was found at a landfill in Abilene but declined to elaborate on what was found. No one has been arrested.

Authorities have named Adkins, 25, as one of several people of interest in the case. Affidavits said he and Hailey’s mother lied on polygraphs. Both have denied any involvement in Hailey’s disappearance.

Billie Dunn told a small gathering at a Lions Club luncheon in Colorado City on Thursday she was grateful for all the donations to help the search effort and for volunteers who have helped search for her daughter.

“Thanks everyone for every thought and every prayer,” she said.

Later she said she is hanging on to hope her daughter is alive.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “Definitely.”

Mark Klaas, who organized the KlaasKids Foundation in the aftermath of the abduction and death of Polly Klaas in 1993, is assisting in the search.

“I think we need to get our arms around the fact that this may go on for a while,” he told the Lions luncheon.

Margie Brophy, a 60-year-old Colorado City resident, said she has been out searching for Hailey since she went missing. She is frustrated and her heart is breaking — she said she believes Hailey’s not alive anymore.

“It’s gone on too long,” Brophy said. “It’s gone on really too long. It’s breaking my heart every day that goes by.”

Out on a bridge a few miles north of the town lined with stuffed animals, friends of Clint Dunn, Hailey’s father, added two small, brightly colored ones. Danny Thurmond and Margie Sanderson fought back tears as they spoke about their hope that Hailey will come home alive.

“The days go by, the nights go by,” Sanderson said. “We stay up and think about Hailey.”

http://lubbockonline.com/texas/2011-01-21/hope-fades-among-volunteers-seeking-missing-texas-teenager
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Dunn, Law Enforcement Debunk Nancy Grace Reports

KTAB - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Tiffany Tatro and Austin Kellerman

Friday, January 21 2011

Billie Dunn couldn't be happier about having her missing daughter's face on TV sets across the country. While Dunn appreciates all the attention Hailey is receiving, she's not happy with everything that is being said.
Hailey Dunn's disappearance from Colorado City has been featured on HLN's "Nancy Grace" four nights this week. Billie Dunn says some moments in the show have been difficult to watch and experience.

"It makes me mad. It frustrates me that ratings are more important to some people than my daughter being found," said Dunn.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333966
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 pm

elliott49 wrote:Hi Flutter,what day are u going,I will be there on Sunday,Im just little over hr away...Im hoping they find something soon..I pray for safe return..The longer it goes,people will quit looking,an we must think of the ones who were missing,presumed dead,an found years later..So Hailey we care..we are looking for you....

I was thinking about next Sunday. I have three of my grandchildren this weekend or I would this Sunday. Let me know what you find or see. I want to put together some kind of a tribute to leave.
flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 am

Law Enforcement Discusses Scaling Back Dunn Investigation

KTAB - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Austin Kellerman

Saturday, January 22 2011 - 8:32 a.m. CST

Colorado City, TX - Nearly four week since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from the small town of Colorado City, law enforcement is now talking about scaling back its massive search and investigation efforts.

Since Hailey's reported disappearance on Monday, December 27, more than a dozen local, state, and federal agencies have been involved in solving the teen's disappearance. Over the next few days and weeks, the efforts will transition back to a primarily local investigation.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334136

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 pm

This is not good! It's way too soon to scale back searches!!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Piper wrote:This is not good! It's way too soon to scale back searches!!

I agree!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Report: Hailey Suspect May Now Be in Big Spring

KTAB - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Snyder Daily News and Bigcountryhomepage.com
Staff Reports

Saturday, January 22 2011

A report in the Snyder Daily News suggests the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn is no longer holed up in a relative's home in Dunn.
The article from our news partner includes the line, "officials said he was recently staying with his grandmother in Dunn. However, officials feel he may be in Big Spring at his mother’s home."

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334216
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Training of searchers continues, as does hunt for Hailey Dunn 1/22

By Victor Cristales
Posted January 22, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — Seventy volunteers assembled Saturday at the Colorado City Civic Center to renew the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has was reported missing Dec. 28.

The search effort again concentrated in Scurry County, although areas along the Interstate 20 frontage road near the Wallace Prison Unit in Colorado City also were scoured, leaders of the group said.

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

This article is a Statement Analysis by Peter Hyatt who has a Law Enforcement background and does statement analysis for the northeast state in which he resides.
~~~~~~

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Death of Hailey Dunn
by Peter Hyatt

Hailey Dunn is dead.

Billie Dunn has told us so.

Billie Dunn did what mothers of missing children cannot do.

She spoke of Hailey in past tense language. This is something mothers do when they know or believe that their child is dead. Susan Smith did it. Casey Anthony did it. Now, Billie Dunn has also.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm

The Peter Hyatt Radio Show is tomorrow, 1-23-11 at 6 p.m. EST/5 p.m. CST.

The Hailey Dunn Case will be discussed. There is a Live Chat during the show and you can ask question via the chat or call in to the phone number which is listed during the Show.
~~~~~

Here is a direct link to the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt
Blog Talk Radio - Peter Hyatt Show
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 am

Hailey Dunn billboards reminder of missing teen

Mark Dunn, The Record Newspapers
Orange County, Tx

Published 01/22/2011 - 11:31 p.m. CST

Billboards for missing Texas teenager Hailey Darlene Dunn have reached as far as Orange and Jefferson Counties in Southeast Texas near the Louisiana border on Interstate 10. The Colorado City Middle School cheerleader was reported missing on Dec. 28. Family members and residents of the small Texas community 70 miles west of Abilene are holding on to the hope that Hailey will still be found alive.

After 27 days and exhaustive searches by law enforcement and volunteers, what happened to Hailey Dunn is still a mystery. No statewide Amber Alert has been issued because the case has not met the criteria for issuing such an alert.

Read more:
http://therecordlive.com/article/Beyond_the_County/Beyond_the_County/Hailey_Dunn_billboards_reminder_of_missing_teen/59826
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 am

City manager assumes new duties in Colorado City teen's disappearance
Kampfer has been spokesman for task force investigating the case

By Celinda Emison

Posted January 22, 2011 at 10:21 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — A daily barrage of questions from the media was not in Pete Kampfer's job description, when he hired on as city manager in Colorado City over a year ago.

But questions from reporters are the norm for Kampfer since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn disappeared almost a month ago. The case has attracted much local and national media attention, and Kampfer is the primary liaison for information in the case.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/22/kampfer/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 am

This time line was developed by a main stream local media source in Abilene, Tx. It posted 1-15-11 but it is conclusive thru 1-22-11.
~~~~~

Time Line: Dunn's Disappearance and Search Efforts

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Saturday, January 15 2011

The following time line of events was compiled by Bigcountryhomepage.com based on information gathered each day during the search for Hailey Dunn, interviews with Hailey's mother both conducted by our reporters and by Headline News' Nancy Grace, by reports published by other local media outlets, such as ccitynews.net, information from investigators, and search warrant affidavits. This time line is not meant to be a point of reference, not a fact guide.

Anyone with information about Hailey Dunn is asked to contact the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329087

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Hailey Suspect Traveling Between Dunn and Big Spring

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Austin Kellerman anf Tiffany Tatro

Sunday, January 23 2011

Law enforcement sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, has been traveling between a home in Dunn, Texas and his mother's house in Big Spring over the last few days.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer said it's his understanding Adkins has left the home at times. He noted Adkins remains under 24-7 surveillance and officers are aware of his whereabouts.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334336

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am

Aerial Video: Hailey Dunn's Home

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports

Saturday, January 22 2011

During a flight over the Colorado City landfill Thursday, bigcountryhomepage.com's Maria Oliver also captured aerial video above Hailey Dunn's home.

Read more:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334176&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 am

Keeping your children safe: Know who you (and your kids) know

By Hannah Boen and Kimberly Gray

Posted January 23, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

In the midst of an ongoing search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, parents throughout the Big Country are thinking twice about how to keep their children safe when out of sight.

Melinda Beard, director of the Taylor County Child Advocacy Center, said 97 percent of offenders of children in Taylor County are someone the child knows. This contradicts the "stranger danger" parents have been warning their children about for decades. However, Beard said local children have many opportunities to learn about a broad range of safety.

Read more:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/23/know-who-you-and-kids-know/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott49 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 am

Sadly to say,I didnt get to go Sunday...work...Does any body know what shawn did for a living..what type of jobs he held..where he has resided,before moving in with the Dunns...thanks

elliott49

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Raw Interview: Out-of-State Tips in Dunn Investigation

KTAB/KRBC - Abilene, Tx
Reported by: Jessica Reyes and Laura Kellerman

Monday, January 24 2011

Colorado City, TX—The Mitchell County district attorney is working to build a case in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn to hand over to a grand jury, Michell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said. But right now, there isn't enough evidence to arrest the only named suspect, Shawn Adkins.

"Once that case is built and we have enough info to go on, then the arrest will be made and someone will be taken to trial in that case," he told KRBC reporter Jessica Reyes on Monday.

Read more:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334596
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by flutter1 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm

elliott49 wrote:Sadly to say,I didnt get to go Sunday...work...Does any body know what shawn did for a living..what type of jobs he held..where he has resided,before moving in with the Dunns...thanks

According the this source, he worked construction just prior to Hailey's disappearance.

Shawn left work after telling more fibs about why he left work early. First he said he was fired but the facts are his own boss at the construction company where he worked said Shawn left abruptly about 6 am (there is my 6 clue again from Hailey Dunn Disappearance), of his own accord. He was not fired as he was a good employee. Something is wrong here too. Did his boss not know about his lifestyle? How could that be? So something doesn't sit right there either.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6220620/shawn_adkins_person_of_interest_in_pg2.html?cat=34

He is supposedly living with either his grandmother in Dunn, Tx or his mother in Big Spring, Tx. I need to get a map to see the distances between these three places, but I don't think it is very far.

I will check to see if anything else pops up on him.

flutter1
flutter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm

So damn many lies, again - here we have a mother, her BF and a beautiful teen who is the victim. I hope that LE uncovers enough evidence to put both the mother and her BF in jail for a long long time.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next