Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11

+28
yellow bike
Ann - Tx
Hobnob
Alessandra_Deux
glazier
Tamta
lostyou
samijo
missjocool
linden
Jamesgirl1314
justanopinion
Terry1929
Tweak
sitemama
Piper
Gia
kellikat
Trueblue
Cali
Estee
deelytful1
Sherry
wvblueeyes46
pi-girl
Julie
TigerMom
Justice4all
32 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Aliayah Lunsford: 11 Months Missing

Written by Nicole Porter
Last updated on August 24, 2012 @ 9:01PM
Created on August 24, 2012 @ 6:24PM

(VIDEO)

One family is still looking for answers of where their relative may be. Friday marked 11 months since then 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was first reported missing from her Dennison Street home.

Since that day, there's been no sight of the girl. Local, state and federal agencies have been looking into her disappearance and have gone over hundreds of clues that people have called in.

Her extended family holds candlelight vigils on this day every month to keep her name out there.

One will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the Bendale Bridge.

If you have any information regarding her disappearance, call the West Virginia Fusion Center at 304-558-6592.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Aliayah-Lunsford-11-Months-Missing4996
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 am

Aliayah Lunsford Missing: West Virginia Family Wants Answers In Case Of Vanished Daughter

By VICKI SMITH 09/22/12 11:33 AM ET EDT
AP

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 S-ALIAYAH-LUNSFORD-large
This undated photo provided by the Lunsford family shows 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford of Bendale, W.Va. Aliaya has been missing since she vanished from the family home on Sept. 24. 2011.

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Her mother is in prison for welfare fraud. Her stepfather is lying low. Her six siblings, some just infants, are in the custody of child welfare authorities. And Aliayah Lunsford, the brown-eyed 3-year-old who vanished from her West Virginia home a year ago Monday, is still missing.

"It just seems like everybody's forgotten her," said Aliayah's great-aunt Vickie Bowen, "but we're never going to forget."

In the year since Aliayah disappeared from her family's rented house in the Bendale section of Lewis County, Bowen has concluded the girl is probably dead, though she avoids using the word.

"But we still need to know. We need that closure," Bowen said. "We need to take care of her."

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/22/aliayah-lunsford-missing_n_1905870.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Empty Lena Lunsford loses parental rights!

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Lunsford loses parental rights

Supreme Court upholds Lewis County judge’s decision against missing child’s mother

February 15, 2013

By John Wickline - Upshur Bureau Chief
The Inter-Mountain
Elkins, WV

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 559267_1
A. Lunsford

The West Virginia Supreme Court upheld a Lewis County judge's decision to terminate parental rights to the mother of a child who has been missing for more than a year.

Lena Lunsford, the mother of Aliayah Lunsford and six other children, had appealed Judge Thomas Keadle's ruling from May 2012. Lunsford and her children were identified by their initials in the Supreme Court decision announced on Feb. 11.

"Courts are not required to exhaust every speculative possibility of parental involvement ... where it appears that the welfare of the child will be seriously threatened," the justices stated in their unanimous affirmation of the lower court decision.

Lunsford is scheduled to be released from prison later this month, according to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons website. She is serving an eight-month sentence for welfare fraud.

Read more:

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/559267/Lunsford-loses-parental-rights.html?nav=5014
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 pm

State Supreme Court: Lena Lunsford Will Not Regain Parental Rights of Other 6 Children

Written by Your 5News Team
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV

Last updated on February 14, 2013 @ 8:14PM
Created on February 14, 2013 @ 2:33PM

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Lena-court-pic
Lena Lunsford

Snipped:

The State Supreme Court unanimously decided to back a Lewis County judge who decided not to allow Lunsford to regain her parental rights of her other six children when she is released from a Baltimore facility on February 26.

Read more:

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=State-Supreme-Court-Lena-Lunsford-Will-Not-Regain-Parental-Rights-of-Other-6-Children8150

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Missing W.Va. girl's mom loses all parental rights

February 15, 2013

Associated Press
The Marietta Times - Marietta, OH

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — The mother of a 3-year-old West Virginia girl who vanished without a trace in September 2011 won't regain custody of her other six children when she gets out of prison later this month.

The state Supreme Court this week unanimously upheld a Lewis County judge's order terminating Lena Lunsford's parental rights — a decision backed by child welfare workers and the unidentified father of one of the children.

Neither his attorney nor two of Lunsford's lawyers immediately returned telephone messages seeking comment on the ruling, which identifies Lunsford and missing daughter Aliayah only by initials, but with unmistakable dates and details.

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons website shows Lena Lunsford is set to be released Feb. 26 from a facility in Baltimore, where she's been serving an eight-month sentence for welfare fraud.

The high court's ruling notes that the Lewis County court also terminated the parental rights of Ralph Lunsford, whom one of Lena's attorneys had previously described as Aliayah's stepfather. While Ralph Lunsford is identified as the father of "most" of Lena's children, the ruling says one, identified only as T.C., was fathered by another man.

Read more:

http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/content.detail/id/290872/Missing-W-Va--girl-s-mom-loses-all-parental-rights-.html?isap=1&nav=5019
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

February 15, 2013

Missing girl’s mom loses all parental rights

By Vicki Smith - Associated Press
The Times West Virginian - Fairmont, WV

MORGANTOWN — The mother of a 3-year-old West Virginia girl who vanished without a trace in September 2011 won’t regain custody of her other six children when she gets out of prison later this month.

The state Supreme Court this week unanimously upheld a Lewis County judge’s order terminating Lena Lunsford’s parental rights — a decision backed by child welfare workers and the unidentified father of one of the children.

Snipped:

The DHHR successfully argued that without an explanation of Aliayah’s disappearance, “there can be no assurance that the other children in the home can be safe in their parents’ care.”

Read more:

http://timeswv.com/westvirginia/x503852484/Missing-girl-s-mom-loses-all-parental-rights
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobnob Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Statement Analysis Lena Lunsford 911 Call

The following is Statement Analysis of the 911 call, made 11 days ago, by Lena Lunsford, reporting her 3 year old child missing.

What do we look for in 911 calls?

Besides following the principles of Statement Analysis, we specifically look for some of the following red flags in 911 calls:

1. Does the call begin with a greeting?
2. Does the caller ask for help for the victim, or for herself?
3. Does the caller frame the words "I'm sorry" for any reason, in the call?
4. Does the caller disparage, in any way, the victim?
5. What is the focus of the call? Is it the victim?
6. What does the priority show?
7. What does the language show?

Analysis is in Bold

911 What is your emergency?
My baby’s missing.
Note that this is the first thing mentioned.

What is your address?
(address given) I was out looking for her for over an hour.
In 911 calls, it is common to find over-talking, so it may be that one interrupts the other.
Here, we have the caller portraying herself in a positive light, adding in the time she has invested.

Note that after answering the question that she provides additional information. When an answer goes beyond the scope of the question, every word is critical. What is it that is a priority to the caller that she goes beyond the address alone? It began well with "my baby's missing" but without listening, she has a message for police.

The subject wants police to know that she has been out looking for over an hour.
Please note that she does not say "I was looking for her" but "out" looking for her for "over an hour". This is important as it is a reference to time; as all time references are significant.

How old? I need you to calm down.
I’m sorry she’s she’s only three.

Please note "I'm sorry"has entered into the subject's language. This is always noted no matter why the subject is using these words (see Casey Anthony's 911 call)
We red flag it because it enters the language of the guilty. It does not conclude guilt (we do not make conclusions on a single indicator) but is part of an overall view.
We wonder if there is guilt within the caller that causes the words, "I'm sorry" to enter the language.

When was the last time you saw him?
It’s a girl. This morning. Real early. I went in and checked on her becauseshe’s been sick with the flu.

Note that "because" tells us why, rather than simply answering the question. This goes beyond the realm of the question of what happened and goes to why something happened. Here she says that she checked on her "real early" because she was sick. Note that she "went in" and checked on her.
Note that sick with the flu is now mentioned. The caller feels the need to explain why she checked on a little girl, making her checking on the child very sensitive to the caller. It is norm for a parent to check on a child, yet here, it is beyond the norm.

Okay is it a male or female?
It’s a Girl

Note that "it's" is reflective language; entering into the language of the operator. We might expect, "she's a girl!" or the use of Aliayah's name here, but we only find her using the 911 operator's language.

A girl?
Yes.

Ok you saw her this morning around 6:30?
Yes

That’s the last time you saw her was at 6:30 this morning?
Yes and then she laid back down and went back to sleep. And we went back to bed.

Note that she "laid back down" would indicate that she would have to be up in order to go back down.
Note that when a sentence begins with "And" the subject has missing information here. This information is about the time Aliayah got up, and laid down again. Note that the child laid back down, not that the mother put helped her back to bed. Given her age, and the fact that Aliayah was apparently awake (laid "back" down), the normal or expected is that she would be up and she would be hungry. Children have "stomach clocks" that once they go off, they stay on until fed. We must consider this in light of the "blue" indicator above: The mother felt the need to explain why she was up checking on her. This is a critical period of time in the case.

Note that "we" went back to bed. Who is "we"? Is it she and Aliayah? Since "we" indicates unity or cooperation, was it she and her husband who went back to bed? She and another child? Who is the other part of the "we"?

Ok was the doors open or anything?
No the doors weren’t open.

Note that she uses reflective language (the language of the operator).

Were they locked?
Yes I think.

(Inaudible) the residence?

It was difficult to hear the question but it sounded like who lives in the residence, of which the answer is important:

Me and my other kids.

She does not mention the husband or step father. This is not lost on the 911 operator who then asks:

Ok do you live with her father?
No.

Note that other questions she answers but then adds information. Note here regarding who else resides there that she does not give additional information and is not bringing up her husband's name. We note all names that enter the language, especially the victim's name.

Who is her father?
Her father is a guy named Eric Harris. He doesn’t even know that she exists.

Note that she references the father (male) as a "guy" and gives his full name.

Ok and you’ve been looking for her for the past hour?
Yes I’ve looked everywhere (inaudible)

This is alarming.

First, "I've looked" is first person singular, but then she says,
"everywhere". When someone says that they have looked "everywhere" they have no other places to search. This is akin to saying, "I've told you everything" therefore, there is nothing more to say. When someone says "I have looked everywhere" they are saying that there are no more places to look, a strong indication that she has no places to search; hence, out of hope.

What was she wearing when you put her back in bed?
She had a little pair of purple Dora pj’s. We went up all these streets. We went up all these streets.

"we" often shows the desire to share guilt or responsibility.
The pronoun is changed to plural, "we"; which is repeated. If she is now speaking of herself and her children, please note that it is repeated:

this is sensitive.

She did not say that they searched or looked for her; only that "we went up" these streets. We seek to believe what people tell us.

If she does not tell us that they went up searching, we cannot say that they were searching. This correlates to what the lawyer said: children asked him for gas; and it fits what another neighbor said: he was out at his truck all morning and no one was searching, nor asking him if he had seen Aliayah. People did not report searching. If the children were begging gas from a neighbor, would they not alarm the neighbor and tell him about the missing sibling? This sets the scenario for a contrived situation set up by Lena.

If she went "up" by herself without the children, the change in pronoun is [b]deceptive.

Also, that she went "up" ; something that is repeated. Does this mean that she went up, and that she did not find Aliayah, that Aliayah is "down" somewhere?

Have you been outside checking the area?

Please note that she checked "everywhere" but the operator asks this question anyway.

Yes I’ve drove up all the streets around here looking thinking that maybe she went outside or something. And I don’t think my mom would have came and got her because she’d have woke me up and stuff.

1. Please note that she uses for the third time the word "up" where Aliayah is not found. This may indicate that Aliayah will be found "down" somewhere; down in water, buried in a grave, et.c.

2. "all" the streets; with the same meaning at looking "everywhere". All the streets "around here" have been looked so even though she has been thorough, she has not been located.

3. Note the inclusion of her thinking, even though it wasn't 'correct' thinking.

4. Note the inclusion of "or something" which strongly indicates that Aliayah went out "or something"; what is the choice? It is she went outside "or" something else happened to her. She is giving police a choice. If she went out, we won't find her because she has searched "everywhere" and on all the "streets around here" where Aliayah, "only three"could have gone. But since she didn't, we then must conclude "or something" took place with Aliayah that Lena knows and is not sharing. This sentence is an indiction that Lena Lunsford is deceptively withholding information and would like to limit the searching. She does not want someone else to find Aliayah.

5. Lena introduces, with the word "And" to start the sentence (missing info) her "mom" to the operator. Her mom is significant to Lena and her mother should be carefully interviewed. Please also note that she tells us "because" which explains why something, rather than report what happened. Her mother would have wakened her "and stuff"; what stuff? Police should seek to learn if there has been any arguments, specifically about child care, between Lena and her own mother. What other "stuff" would the mother have done, besides woken Lena up?

Ok have you called your mother?
No I need to do that.

Did the operator just give Lena the idea that she should have called her mother? Now she "needs" to do it.

Please note that she allegedly drove around for an hour and did not call her mother. If she was searching for her child, would she not, after the first few minutes, called her mother? Why would she think that her mother could have had Aliayah ? Is this the type of family that takes a 3 year old without notice? How could a three year old leave without it being known?

This appears contrived and false.

Do you have a phone number for her?
Yes its (number).

What is her name?
Joanne Evans.

Joanne Evans?
Yes

Do you want to just call her real quick and call me right back so I know what’s going on ok?

This is unusual and may indicate that the 911 operator did not entirely trust the caller and wanted her to check with her mother. Better would have been to keep Lena on the line, give pauses to allow Lena to choose her own words, while the police were en route to the home. But it does not answer the question as to why she would need to call her mother when she was out searching "everywhere" (everywhere but...her mothers? everywhere, but..."down" where Aliayah can be located?)

Ok

911 what is your emergency?
This is Lena Lunsford my mom doesn’t have her.

ok
She doesn’t have her she’s coming now. Oh my God.

You don’t know of any place she would have went there in the community? Is there a friend’s house nearby or somebody that she plays with?
No (crying)

Ok. Is there any place there in the community, a playground, or does she go to church anywhere there?
No. (crying) Help me find her.

The caller specifies her request for help: "help me find her" yet she has looked "everywhere" (see above) so there is no other place to look.

I have an officer on the way mam, I need you to calm down ok. You’ve looked everywhere in the house

Yes
All the closets, under everything? Under every beds
yes

Do you have a basement?
Yes
Its been checked too.

The passive language here suggests concealment. It is likely that if police asked the children if they searched the basement, they would tell the police that they did not. Passive language is used to conceal identity often, or when a subject does not want to own a statement with the pronoun, "I" such as "I checked the basement too" especially since she said "I" previously, but then also said "we" drove up the streets...

Ok how about the vehicles outside?
Its been checked that’s what I used to go look for her.

She reported driving around for about an hour looking for her.

And you said that there’s other children in the residence?
Yes. (Noises)

Is she old enough where she would be able to reach the door handle?
Yes she is.
Oh my god. Here, please play with your brother for a minute.
(talking to child)

What color is her hair?
[color=red]She has brown hair and brown eyes.[/color]

Here the subject gives the additional info of the color of her eyes which would have been asked next. Was this rehearsed?

Do you know how much she weighs?
She weighs approximately 32 to 35 pounds.
Maybe a little more

Ok. Do you know how tall she is?
Um I’m guessing around three feet I’m, I’m not for sure right now I’m sorry.

Please note that this is the 2nd time she has said "I'm sorry" to a 911 operator.

That’s ok. Was there anybody else in the residence with you this morning, any other adults?
No, umm the only adult that

The tape cut out here.

Other children in the residence?
Umm I have five kids.

OK so there’s 4 others in the residence?
There’s three right now.

Ok. Where is the other one?
My son is at visitation with his father.

Note: he is not visiting with his father, but "at visitation" suggests court ordered or supervised.

Ok. So you got up at 6:30 this morning with her?
Yes she got sick. Yes

This should be considered sensitive; via repetition and that the time frame is mentioned and she repeats about being sick. That the child was sick may prove vital in the investigation.

She went back to bed, went back to sleep and you laid down on
Yes

How old are your other children that are in
Ok did any of them see her this morning? What time did they get up?

The compound question is to be avoided.

They came in here umm, I’m not sure maybe around 7, 7:30, came in my room with me.[/u]

Please notice that the additional qualifiers are found when asked about timeframe.
"I'm not sure" is a qualifier
"maybe" is a qualifer
"around" is a qualifier, equally three in one sentence to this point, but then she says "7, 7"30,
which is the fourth. Investigators assuming that this is sensitive and deceptive would be correct. Overall, her time frames are sensitive and she does not appear truthful about them.

Ok you said 11 year old 9year old and 8 mos?
Yes

Ok can you look outside and see the officer?
Yes Inaudible Oh God.
In the front. Oh my god. Yes I see one out here.

Please note that in these two calls, she appeared to avoid talking about her husband, Aliayah's step father. Statement Analysis means not only looking at the words chosen, but what is missing.

It can be assumed that the following are sensitive to Lena Lunsford:

1. Time Frame
2. Actual Searching
3. "Up" versus "down"
4. Her husband; Aliayah's step father

It appears that she does not want them looking for Aliayah, as she has already told them that she has searched "everywhere" and that being only 3, she could not have walked far, but "we" have been "up" all the streets in the area.

It should be noted that twice she formed the words "I'm sorry" in this call. This is often an indicator of a form of regret; for some, they are sorry for what they have done (or failed to do) and for others, they are sorry for being caught.

It is likely that Lena Lunsford knows more than what she has said to police and may be directly involved, or may be covering up for someone else, including her husband. Careful interviewing and polygraphs should be conducted also with the grandmother, and from other statements, the aunt.

Others will weigh in on the crying; those trained in voice recognition, for example; though at times, to my untrained ear, the crying sounded contrived and forced.

911 Call Analysis Conclusion:

Lena Lunsford is being deceptive by withholding information, and the searching, timeline and topic of her husband should all be considered sensitive areas for her

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/statement-analysis-lena-lunsford-911.html

Last edited by Hobnob on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition of link)
Hobnob
Hobnob

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Mother of Missing Aliayah Lunsford Released From Prison

Written by Your 5News Team
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV

Last updated on February 27, 2013 @ 2:21PM
Created on February 27, 2013 @ 10:07AM

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Lena-court-pic

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) - The mother of a 3-year-old West Virginia girl who vanished in September 2011 is out of prison.

U.S. Bureau of Prison records showed Wednesday that Lena Lunsford was released from a Maryland facility after serving eight months for welfare fraud

Snipped:

Lunsford's other six children are in state care. Earlier this month, the state Supreme Court unanimously upheld a Lewis County judge's order terminating her parental rights.

Read more and view video:

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Mother-of-Missing-Aliayah-Lunsford-Released-From-Prison8382
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 am

Probation orders Lena Lunsford from Wheeling to Clarksburg area

Posted: Friday, May 3, 2013 9:29 am | Updated: 9:36 am, Fri May 3, 2013.

by Matt Harvey - Assistant Managing Editor
The Exponent Telegram
Clarksburg, WV

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 5183bc6d4e443.preview-300

Defense motion

Lena Lunsford, right, is working in Wheeling
and attending college there, but may have
to move back to the Clarksburg area. But
her lawyer, Brian Kornbrath, is fighting to
block the move. Lunsford is shown with
Ralph Lunsford in this file photo.

Staff file photo by Matt Harvey

WHEELING — The lawyer for the mother of missing Lewis County toddler Aliayah Lunsford says a U.S. probation office plan to require his client to move from Wheeling to the Clarksburg area is unsound.

Federal Defender Brian Kornbrath filed the motion late Thursday in the case of Lena Lunsford. She’s on federal supervised release after serving prison time for federal food stamp fraud.

Snipped:

However, the defendant was told April 22 by the YWCA that she wasn’t a viable candidate for the substance abuse program “because she recently became pregnant and because her substance abuse history was in remission.

Also, Lunsford has been told by the YWCA that she owes $720 in back rent for staying there “these last several months,” Kornbrath asserts. She can’t pay and will have to leave the YWCA in the very near future, Kornbrath asserts..”

Read more:

http://www.exponent-telegram.com/article_73e42d92-b3f5-11e2-8e92-001a4bcf887a.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~

If the above is correct, then Lena is pregnant again! She lost custody of her children as well as the last baby she had.

Hhmmm, I wonder if Lena was ever educated on birth control . . . .
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 am

UPDATE: Lawyer Opposes Relocating Missing W.Va. Girl's Mom

By: Jennifer Rizzi, WSAZ News Staff;
The Associated Press
Posted: Fri 5:32 PM, May 03, 2013

CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (AP) -- The attorney for the mother of a missing 3-year-old West Virginia girl is opposing a federal probation plan to move her from Wheeling to the Clarksburg area.

Lena Lunsford was released from a federal prison earlier this year after serving eight months for welfare fraud.

Federal public defender Brian J. Kornbrath says in a Thursday court filing that Lunsford has been living at a YWCA in Wheeling.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Search_Continues_for_Missing_3-year-old_WVa_Girl__130568983.html

There are several articles about the Aliayah Lunsford Case at the above link.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 15, 2013 3:04 am

Judge resets hearing for missing girl's mom to move from Wheeling

Posted: 4:57 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2013
By The Associated Press

WHEELING, W.Va. — A federal judge has rescheduled arguments over a plan to move the mother of a missing child from Wheeling to the Clarksburg area.

Lena Lunsford's lawyers say publicity about the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford has made her mother a "social pariah" in north-central West Virginia.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey has set a new status hearing for 2:30 p.m. May 21 in Wheeling.

Read more:

http://www.wtov9.com/news/news/judge-resets-hearing-missing-girls-mom-move-wheeli/nXrGN/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Judge resets hearing for missing girl's mom to move from Wheeling

Posted: 4:57 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2013
By The Associated Press

WHEELING, W.Va. — A federal judge has rescheduled arguments over a plan to move the mother of a missing child from Wheeling to the Clarksburg area.

Lena Lunsford's lawyers say publicity about the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford has made her mother a "social pariah" in north-central West Virginia.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey has set a new status hearing for 2:30 p.m. May 21 in Wheeling.

Read more:

http://www.wtov9.com/news/news/judge-resets-hearing-missing-girls-mom-move-wheeli/nXrGN/

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I am haunted by the sad look and bruises on this baby. Her life must of been hell on earth. My only comfort is that she is out of pain now. IMO her mother is a monster! How can you not protect your children! Sad

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Lena Lunsford, mom of missing W.Va. girl, won't be relocated

Monday May 20, 2013
By The Associated Press

CLARKSBURG, W.Va. (AP) - The mother of a missing West Virginia girl can remain in Wheeling to serve the remainder of her supervised release for welfare fraud.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey on Monday approved a modified supervised release plan for Lena Lunsford that allows her to remain in Wheeling.

The modifications requested by Senior U.S. Probation Officer Daniel E. Fugate require Lunsford to pay $480 in back rent and fees to the YWCA in Wheeling, where she has been living, maintain satisfactory attendance and complete her course of study at West Virginia Business College, and participate in mental health and substance abuse counseling and treatment.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.com/policebrfs/201305200084
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Empty Lena Lunsford arrested!

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 pm

http://www.exponent-telegram.com/lena-lunsford-arrested-on-supervised-release-violation/article_4cb55192-d8ee-11e2-8382-0019bb2963f4.html
Exponet-Telegram  --  Clarksburg, WV  -  6/19/13

Lena Lunsford arrested on supervised release violation

Snipped:

Lunsford is alleged to have violated probation by having contact on at least five occasions with a male she was told to stay away from.

That’s alleged to have occurred between May 30 and Friday.

She’s also alleged to have missed restitution payments in March, May and June.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Seeing the bruises on this child's face and then looking into her pleading eyes makes me want to wrap my arms around her and protect her. I am usually pretty mellow but someone needs to kick the chit out that "mother" for what she did to this little one. It hurts me to see the look in her eyes. The look of being beaten down in every way possible and just begging for a bit of kindness.

Never, every let these evil spawner near ANY child!
Let her slop hogs for a living but keep that adult sow away from ALL people! She is evil.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Freckles wrote:Seeing the bruises on this child's face and then looking into her pleading eyes makes me want to wrap my arms around her and protect her. I am usually pretty mellow but someone needs to kick the chit out that "mother" for what she did to this little one. It hurts me to see the look in her eyes. The look of being beaten down in every way possible and just begging for a bit of kindness.

Never, every let these evil spawner near ANY child!
Let her slop hogs for a living but keep that adult sow away from ALL people! She is evil.

That poor poor baby. I can't forget her sad little face. Her Mother is total trash. I pray they find her, and her mother can be charged and convicted of her murder. Do they have the death penalty in her state?

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am

Aliayah Lunsford Case: Where Are We Now?

Written by Erin MacPherson
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV  

Last updated on June 19, 2013 @ 6:56PM
Created on June 19, 2013 @ 6:25PM

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 New-aliayah1

With the arrest of Lena Lunsford Wednesday morning, 5 News wanted to focus on her daughter, Aliayah. 

Deputies say it's still an open investigation. No suspects have been identified but they've always said that they're looking at a small group of people.

Read more and view video:

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Aliayah-Lunsford-Case-Where-Are-We-Now10352
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

These are pics inside the home where the child resided with her mother.
Disgusting pig sty, IMO, mixed with extreme poverty.
6 pics

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/06/19/inside-house-where-elaina-was-reportedly-last-seen
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 am

Lena Lunsford arrested again for violating probation

Posted: Jul 01, 2013 7:57 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 01, 2013 9:04 PM CDT

By April Kaull, Anchor

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 22737521_BG1

UPDATE:

Lena Lunsford has been arrested again for violating the terms of her probation.

The U.S. Marshals Service said Lunsford maintained contact with a convicted felon, after being arrested in Wheeling on June 19 for the same probation violation.

Lunsford is the mother of three year old Aliayah Lunsford, who disappeared from their home in September of 2011.

Lunsford will remain in Northern Regional Jail until a hearing date is scheduled.

Read more;

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22737521/lena-lunsford-arrested-again-for-violating-probation-violation
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Mother of missing W.Va. girl arrested 3rd time

| August 14, 2013 | Updated: August 14, 2013 1:22pm
Houston Chronicle - Houston, TX

WHEELING, W.Va. (AP) — The mother of a missing West Virginia girl was arrested by U.S. marshals Wednesday and sent back to jail after allegedly defying a judge's orders for the third time this summer, and prosecutors are moving to revoke her bond and keep her there.

Lena Lunsford was being held at the Northern Regional Jail without bail.

Snipped:

Lunsford's parental rights were terminated by the West Virginia courts, and her six other children are in state custody.

Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Alex Neville said Lunsford has not yet delivered what will soon be her eighth child.

She met its father at a halfway house when she was released from prison.

Read more:

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Mother-of-missing-W-Va-girl-arrested-3rd-time-4732223.php
~~~~~~~~~~

Lena, where is Aliyah? You are disgusting!  Arrested the third time for parole violation.  You need to go back to prison . . .  tell LE where Aliyah can be found.

I hope the State of WV will take custody of your baby when he/she is born.  8th child!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Lena Lunsford, mom of missing girl, may learn fate Tuesday

Tuesday August 20, 2013

The Associated Press

WHEELING, W.Va. -- The mother of a missing Lewis County girl may soon find out whether she'll spend what's left of her one-year probation behind bars.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey is set to hear arguments Tuesday morning in Wheeling on whether to revoke Lena Lunsford's probation permanently after her third arrest this summer for ignoring court orders.

She was repeatedly warned to stay away from the convicted felon who fathered what will be her eighth child. She met him at a halfway house in Wheeling after her release from prison.

http://www.dailymail.com/policebrfs/201308200032
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Lena Lunsford Released from Jail After Violating Probation for 3rd Time

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 1:38 PM CDT
Updated: Aug 20, 2013 2:30 PM CDT

By Kim Freda, Assignment Editor

The mother of a missing Lewis County girl has been released on probation again, after federal authorities arrested her three times for violating terms of her supervised release.

Lena Lunsford was repeatedly warned not to have contact with a convicted felon who she met at a halfway house in Wheeling. The man fathered what will be her eighth child, according to court documents.

Federal Judge John Preston Bailey sentenced Lunsford to time served, which was about 24 days, at Northern Regional Jail for violating her probation. Lunsford faces 11 months of supervised release, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Read more:

http://www.wboy.com/story/23197499/lena-lunsford-released-from-jail-after-violating-probation-for-3rd-time
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am

Can't shake this feeling today.... 

Yes "Virginia" there are monsters.... they are not always in your closet or under your bed!! 
Sometimes they are your parents

So disgusting and sad!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Community members are encouraging all churches to ring their church bells at noon Tuesday, Sept. 24, in honor of Aliayah, Maxine Stalknaker, Mary Friend and Luke Stout, who are all missing from the same area. 

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/130920_19230.shtml
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Prayer Vigil Held in Honor of Aliayah Lunsford (Video)

Written by Matt Casasanta

Last updated on September 22, 2013 @ 8:50PM
Created on September 21, 2013 @ 11:41PM

Tuesday will mark two years since three year old Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her home. On Saturday, family and friends came together to pay tribute to the young girl and renew hope that she will still be found.

The event was held at the Jackson's Mill Baptist Church where the community held prayers, singing, and even dancing all in support of Aliayah Lunsford. People tried to keep a positive attitude, but it was a very emotional day for everyone involved.

"There's still a lot of devastation and hurt and disbelief," said Pamela Smith, a family friend.

An officer spoke to the crowd and reassured people that the search is still ongoing and hope is not yet lost. The family hopes people in the community can help to find Aliayah.

Read more:

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Prayer-Vigil-Held-in-Honor-of-Aliayah-Lunsford11909
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Search for missing Lewis County girl continues almost two years later

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Aliayah-Lunsford-650x350
MetroNews file photo
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, was last seen at her family's home in Bendale on September 24, 2011.

By MetroNews Staff in News | September 22, 2013 at 12:09PM

WESTON, W.Va. — Almost two years have passed since a 3-year-old Lewis County girl disappeared from her family’s home and Aliayah Lunsford has not been seen since then.

“It’s been really, really hard, just the not knowing where she’s at,” said Aliayah’s aunt, Tina Smith. She spoke with WSAZ Television at a Saturday church service for Aliayah at Jackson’s Mill Baptist Church.

Aliayah was reported missing on September 24, 2011 when her mother, Lena Lunsford, said she went to check on the girl at their Bendale home, near Weston, and she was gone.

Read more:

http://wvmetronews.com/2013/09/22/search-for-missing-lewis-county-girl-continues-almost-two-years-later/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 Empty Age Progression photo - Aliyah's 5th birthday today!

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:53 am

Age progression photo of Aliayah Lunsford released
Missing girl’s fifth birthday is today

February 24, 2014

The Inter-Mountain - Elkins, WV

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 568440_1

Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11 - Page 13 568440_2
An age progression photograph of
Aliayah Lunsford showing ...

WESTON - The story of a missing Lewis County girl that has touched the hearts of many continues with the release of an age-progressed photo two years after the youth went missing.

Aliayah Lunsford, who went missing from her Weston home on Sept. 24, 2011, at the age of 3, would be 5-years-old today.   The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released an age-progressed image depicting what Lunsford may look like if she were to be seen today.

Read more:

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/568440/Age-progression-photo-of-Aliayah-Lunsford-released.html?nav=5014
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Mother-of-six indicted for the 2011 death of her three-year-old daughter 'who was bludgeoned, denied medical care then dumped in the woods'

Grand jury in West Virginia has indicted Lena Lunsford Conaway, 34, on four charges in connection to daughter Aliayah's death

Capital charge of murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities carries life sentence

Aliayah Lunsford went missing on September 24, 2011; her body was never recovered

"....She is charged with murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities; death of a child by parent by child abuse; child abuse resulting in injury and concealment of a dead human body. ..."

"...According to witnesses, Aliayah collapsed to the ground with an injury to her head. ..."

"...The mother-of-six allegedly disposed of her daughter’s lifeless body, destroyed evidence, instructed witnesses to lie to the authorities and concocted a 'fictitious narrative' about what happened, the document stated. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289948/Mother-indicted-2011-killing-3-year-old-daughter.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 am

This case always haunted me, that photo of a beautiful but so sad and defeated looking child.

Always knew it had to be the inner circle....bravo for LE getting an arrest. May Aliayah rest in peace.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by ATraceofBurke Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:03 am

Wow, I read this thread from beginning until end. From the first post I felt like her mom and step dad were part of a cover up. Maybe they didn't intentionally kill her or something but they had hurt her in some way and she'd died from the injury. So sad that this sad little girl knew a life of abuse and neglect. I cried when I read the report about this just knowing she was dead by her mom's behavior and 911 call.

So sad but like everyone says, at least she can rest in peace now.

ATraceofBurke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:51 am

ATraceofBurke wrote:Wow, I read this thread from beginning until end. From the first post I felt like her mom and step dad were part of a cover up. Maybe they didn't intentionally kill her or something but they had hurt her in some way and she'd died from the injury. So sad that this sad little girl knew a life of abuse and neglect. I cried when I read the report about this just knowing she was dead by her mom's behavior and 911 call.

So sad but like everyone says, at least she can rest in peace now.

Hello A Trace, and welcome to RC.

Yes, I agree. It's very sad. Sad

Personally, I have such a hard time finding comfort in the idea that "at lease she can rest in peace" because we are all mortal and will eventually rest in some state. It makes me so angry that some evil people decide it's okay to play God and decide when another human must "rest". She deserves to be growing, playing, laughing, learning, singing, crying, and all things living humans get to do. She should not be resting before she's had the opportunity to experience life and make her contribution to the world. So sad, for Aliayah and all other children who are murdered.

Again, welcome. We have a small, but wonderful group of posters here at RC.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by ATraceofBurke Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Thank you for your welcome. Your words ring true.

ATraceofBurke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13