Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

+25
glazier
Hinky's Mimi
justanopinion
SweetT
Hunters G-ma
nanshin
old chemistry major
Freckles
Stolat
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
Wink
sitemama
Piper
Trueblue
khintx
Gia
Annette
Justice4all
kellikat
Ann - Tx
Cali
Sherry
Estee
Julie
29 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:56 pm

An Irwin family member says a tip in the case is being worked on the West Coast. www.kmbc.com

by Karen Yancey 6:02 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a9CEBlMZ
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Continuous updates on the search for Lisa Irwin

snipped:

FBI agents searched a 20-to- 30-acre section of the landfill, but came away with nothing. KMBC's Peggy Breit reported that the FBI told landfill executives that they were searching for a body.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a9CbUAOo
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:15 pm

See New Family Pictures Of 10-Month-Old Lisa Irwin

See new family pictures of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. The family says the pictures were taken Oct. 2.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29423242/detail.html#ixzz1a9GxjS8j
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Julie, there are several articles on Statement Analysis - Peter Hyatt about this case.

Here is the Link to the Homepage. Just keep scrolling. Also, comments by some of the posters there are interesting.

I agree with one of the articles. The mother knows what happened to Lisa.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
seamusoriley - Statement Analysis by Peter Hyatt

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Julie wrote:
Sherry wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
Julie wrote:I wish I knew how to get this type of video embedded here.
Aerial video of search efforts/search area.

J4A or Ann or anyone.....do you know how?

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29385954/detail.html
Julie, I do not know how to embed that type of video. Sorry.

If it can be embedded, Justice4All probably knows how to embed it.

There's no embed code to do it with.

Thanks Ann & Sherry. I hate when they do that.
Julie, I know what you mean. I have not been able to embed any videos from the West Virginia media (TV stations) in the Aliayah Lunsford case. They do have an embed code though.

I asked for Justice4All's assistance and he was not able to embed. Per Justice, if the embed code has "script" at the beginning and end of the code (url) it won't usually embed here.

Something to keep in mind if we have problems embedding a TV station video. I guess some TV stations want a poster to Link back to them!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Julie, there are several articles on Statement Analysis - Peter Hyatt about this case.

Here is the Link to the Homepage. Just keep scrolling. Also, comments by some of the posters there are interesting.

Thanks Ann. I'll check them out.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Julie wrote:
Sherry wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
Julie wrote:I wish I knew how to get this type of video embedded here.
Aerial video of search efforts/search area.

J4A or Ann or anyone.....do you know how?

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29385954/detail.html
Julie, I do not know how to embed that type of video. Sorry.

If it can be embedded, Justice4All probably knows how to embed it.

There's no embed code to do it with.

Thanks Ann & Sherry. I hate when they do that.
Julie, I know what you mean. I have not been able to embed any videos from the West Virginia media (TV stations) in the Aliayah Lunsford case. They do have an embed code though.

I asked for Justice4All's assistance and he was not able to embed. Per Justice, if the embed code has "script" at the beginning and end of the code (url) it won't usually embed here.

Something to keep in mind if we have problems embedding a TV station video. I guess some TV stations want a poster to Link back to them!

Yeah, but you would think for a missing child (Aliayah, Lisa, etc.) they would provide an embed code.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Julie, there are several articles on Statement Analysis - Peter Hyatt about this case.

Thanks Ann. You were right. The articles and the comments were interesting!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 am

Julie, for your info, ellejay with the Hinky Meter is apparently following this case closely. ellejay is exceptional at seeking out the facts and researching.

You might want to monitor the comments under the most recent article that Val posts regarding this case.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks Ann, I'll try to do that.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

10-4, Julie! Have a wonderful holiday week-end! Very Happy
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Lisa Irwin case: Polygraphs, dumpsters, fires and landfills

Posted on October 8, 2011 by Valhall
The Hinky Meter

Yesterday was a very busy day in the investigation into the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. That doesn’t necessarily mean the investigation made progress toward finding Lisa, but it does show that the investigators are attempting (sometimes as many as three times down the same path! ) to exhaustively follow the leads they are given. More revelations came from the parents of Lisa Irwin yesterday, as well.

First let’s talk about Deborah Bradley’s statements in interviews released yesterday concerning her and Jeremy Irwin’s relationship with law enforcement at this point. The interview appears to be in response to Captain Steve Young’s statement night before last that the parents were no longer cooperating; an assertion the family says is not correct.

Read more:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/08/lisa-irwin-case-polygraphs-dumpster-fires-and-landfills/

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Julie wrote:See New Family Pictures Of 10-Month-Old Lisa Irwin

See new family pictures of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. The family says the pictures were taken Oct. 2.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29423242/detail.html#ixzz1a9GxjS8j

One thing I've noticed is that it appears that Lisa was well looked after, happy and loved so at this point it really is difficult to know what to think.

Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:50 pm

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

Deborah Bradley has checkered past. Still married to her son's father.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 am

It appears that the parents have once again decided to cooperate with police again. That is a good thing.
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

Report: Teen Interviewed In Baby Lisa Case

Search For 10-Month-Old Lisa Irwin Now In 5th Day

POSTED: 1:22 pm CDT October 8, 2011
UPDATED: 9:25 am CDT October 9, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Investigators explored two new leads this weekend in the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, ABC News reported, but there's been no announcement of any breaks in the case.

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

Investigators also said they were examining surveillance tape from a location in California where someone reported seeing a baby with a similar description.

Read more & see video:
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29428139/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 am

I'm glad to see that the hubs is putting his arm around his wife. His coolness in the beginning was a bit off-putting to me. I don't think they are involved in Lisa's disappearance anymore but i am wondering if it is someone they know.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi, Sherry!

Did you watch the Judge Jeanine show on FOX last night? Judge J interviewed Lisa's parents and Law Enforcement. Interesting!

I posted a Link to it on The Hinky Meter. I think the video snippet is over 4 minutes.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1373&p=179651#p179651
The Hinky Meter - current Lisa Irwin thread

see: Ann-Tx Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 am
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 pm

I am not a member of Websleuths. However, they have a real interesting radio show every Sunday. This Sunday the Irwin case will be discussed.

It is broadcast via Blog Talk Radio. If you are a member of Blog Talk Radio, you will be able to Live Chat about the case during the show.

If you have questions for the guest(s), you can type them on Live Chat and the Co-Host and Moderator (Kimster) will make every effort to ensure your question(s) is/are asked.

From Websleuth's Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio:
~~~~~

Join us every Sunday for Websleuths Radio.

This week we welcome world famous body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass. Dr. Glass will talk about baby Lisa Irwin's parents and tell us her view on whether they are telling the truth or not. Also Amanda Knox and Michael Jackson.

Sunday, 10-9-11

Time: 8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central/6PM Mountain/5PM Pacific

Direct Link to radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/10/10/websleuths-radio
Blog Talk Radio - Websleuths Radio Show 10-9-11
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Yes, i watched the Judge's show last night. i just so hurt for them!

Looks like Websleuths will be good tonight though I don't put much stock in body language (or statement analysis). Its like reading between the lines-you can get it all wrong. It seems there's no thinking the best of everyone in such analysis because they are looking for "guilt" clues. JMO~

See Ya there! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 540129
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Okay, Sherry . . . . hope to see you there.

I have to remember that your Blog Talk Radio nic is not Sherry. When I see you on the Chat Board, light bulbs go off and I say, "That is Sherry from RC." bounce
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Okay, Sherry . . . . hope to see you there.

I have to remember that your Blog Talk Radio nic is not Sherry. When I see you on the Chat Board, light bulbs go off and I say, "That is Sherry from RC." bounce
SLC2 at BTR! dancing
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Sherry wrote:Yes, i watched the Judge's show last night. i just so hurt for them!

Looks like Websleuths will be good tonight though I don't put much stock in body language (or statement analysis). Its like reading between the lines-you can get it all wrong. It seems there's no thinking the best of everyone in such analysis because they are looking for "guilt" clues. JMO~

shifty Do I look guilty?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Julie wrote:
Sherry wrote:Yes, i watched the Judge's show last night. i just so hurt for them!

shifty Do I look guilty?
No more than I do! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 369770
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Sherry wrote:
Julie wrote:

shifty Do I look guilty?
No more than I do! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 369770

hehehe
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Decades of statistics on infant abductions in the U.S. suggest one of the least likely scenarios in this week's disappearance of a Kansas City baby is that a stranger broke into her home and quietly snatched her from her crib.

But the numbers also lead national experts to believe that if 10-month-old Lisa Irwin were taken by an intruder in the middle of the night, as her parents told investigators, she is likely still alive.

Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, reported their daughter missing early Tuesday. Their relationship with investigators chilled late Thursday, when police said the parents had stopped cooperating. The couple quickly insisted they only needed a break from incessant police questioning.

On Saturday, the parents again met with detectives, Kansas City police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said. He called that a crucial development in the case in subsequent comments reported by The Kansas City Star.

Strangers who kidnap infants or young children, though rare, often do so because they want a child of their own, not because they intend to hurt or kill the child, said David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire.

"The recovery rate for infants is very, very high. There is real hope here," added Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Arlington, Va.

But the experts acknowledge that investigators often focus on close relatives when a baby goes missing, in part because statistics show that far more infants and young children are killed by a parent than a stranger.

More......

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-10-08/missing-missouri-infant/50704820/1
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 pm

I sure hope Ernie Allen is right about there being hope that this is an abduction by someone who desperately wants a child.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

The Levi Page Show has Pat Brown on talking about the Lisa Irwin case:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/10/09/levi-page-show?utm_source=BTRemail&utm_medium=ShowReminder

You can listen to it anytime.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Missing Missouri Baby's Aunt Turns to NASCAR Fans to Help in Search

Published October 09, 2011

| Associated Press

KANSAS CITY, Kan. – The family of a missing Missouri baby reached out to tens of thousands of NASCAR fans on Sunday, hoping to spur efforts to locate the child as investigators sifted through hundreds of tips that so far have led them to dead ends.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/09/missing-missouri-babys-aunt-turns-to-nascar-fans-to-help-in-search/#ixzz1aLaZ297g
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 am

Just as I thought, Dr. Glass did nothing but put down the mother and father through her tactic of looking for "guilt" clues. She then attacked Nancy Grace and made fun of her and everyone ate up what she was saying. It was unprofessional and I will not give her my time again. How classless. Her assessment of the parents couldn't be taken seriously after her ranting about NG on Dancing with the Stars.

I will be very surprised if the parents had anything to do with the disappearance of their child. At least Pat Brown on the Levi Page Show made sense as to why its possible they are guilty of something. She didn't falsely accuse as if it were no big deal to do.

Why is it that some people must jump on the parents when there are other possibilities? I don't care if the percentage is high that parents are the guilty ones in their child's abduction/murder. What makes it so in every case on this site and others? I even thought the father in this case was suspicious just because he acted odd and didn't hug his child's mother. I hope never to judge a person on how they act or speak again-too much false accusations going on and I fear God too much to do that to an innocent person. I'm sick of seeing the sock puppetry on Glass' and Hyatt's sites and won't be a part of it. It may be fascinating read but they have downright made what they say to be gospel about their assessments-that's just too arrogant for me.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 am

Sherry, i understand your frustration and rage at people for being accusatory toward the parents. The people you are watching are paid professional shit stirrers. Their job is to be controversial for the sake of ratings.

Statistics do back up the probability that family members are involved. Therefore, the police are forced to "play rough" with the parents, trying to get some answers, because the window of opportunity closes very quickly on finding missing children. Polly Klass's father wrote about how he was treated by police, and he understood they were doing what they needed to do, no matter how unpleasant.

Can you imagine losing a child, knowing you are innocent, and being grilled by police for hours on end? "Why are you interrogating me???? Go find my baby!!!!"

Personally speaking, i would lose it.

But they have to do it. Unfortunate but true.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 am

Police reenact how abductor could have broken into missing baby's home

One week after Lisa Irwin's disappearance, investigators have no solid leads or suspects

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

NBC News and news services

updated 2 hours 28 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, Missouri — Kansas City police have recreated how an abductor may have gotten inside the home of a 10-month-old baby who disappeared from her crib last week.

Investigators spent several hours Sunday at the home of baby Lisa Irwin, pushing in a window screen and entering the house through the window.

Detectives also went door to door asking neighbors about a local handyman who hasn't been seen since the infant, NBC News reported. In addition, investigators used metal detectors to scan the family's yard, and again searched a local landfill in a hunt for clues to the baby's disappearance.

Read more:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44843610/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks, kellikat. ITA. Suspect

I don't mean to be rude, dearheart, but, um, I wouldn't see that plastic surgeon again if I were you... affraid

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Annette Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

So I just read a comment on Statement Analysis that said that DB received a text from her brother around 2:30am that night saying "ready when you are" Can anyone validate this with a news article of any sort?? Surely this would be BIG news, no? But I can't find anything to back it up.

Annette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Welcome to RC Annette. I heard about that text message rumor a couple days ago, but so far I haven't seen it mentioned in any news articles.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi Annette. Welcome to RC. I've seen that too, but it was always in the comments sections at different websites. I haven't seen any official news articles stating it as fact.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:25 pm

LOL J4A, great minds think alike, at the same time. Cool
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm

LOL Julie. Cool
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Search boats along the Missouri River. It was not known if these boats were involved in the search for baby Lisa.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 1:20 PM

KMBC's Peggy Breit: Jeremy's sister says she's heard of two instances where investigators have been checking reports of a family with a baby. One was a tip that a couple with a little boy was checking out at a story, but they were buying girls' clothes. The other was a friend who said police came to her door and asked her to prove that her 10-month old daughter was really hers. Police will not comment on specific tips, but will say that they've checked out tips about babies, and nothing has panned out.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 2:34 PM

Read more:
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm

HLN - Prime News - Vinnie Politan host is on now and covering the Lisa Irwin case.

5 p.m. CDT/6 p.m. EDT: One hour show
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Nancy Grace will be covering the Lisa Irwin case tonight at 8 p.m. EDT/7 p.m. CDT on HLN.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
Nancy Grace - CNN

Infant Girl Vanishes From Crib!

10-month-old infant girl reportedly snatched from her crib in the middle of the night! Frantic search is now underway for the missing baby girl. Where is baby Lisa Irwin and are her parents fully cooperating with the police?
~~~~~~

Programming is subject to change. If NG does not cover this case, please do not throw darts at me. I'm just the messenger! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 Icon_e_smile
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am

Video Report

Police review surveillance video of Lisa's mother with another man:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks Sherry, interesting.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 am

A Clay County grand jury issued subpoenas Monday to all the local network TV affiliates, requesting any raw footage of interviews with missing infant Lisa Irwin’s family, friends or neighbors.

At the urging of police, the prosecutor’s office requested the subpoenas of an existing grand jury, a source said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/10/3199501/clay-county-grand-jury-subpoenas.html#ixzz1aSG4NkWy
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 am

Julie wrote:Thanks Sherry, interesting.

Yer welcum! Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 80578

My thanks to a nice sleuther who knows I'm snagging her research-nan11 Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 3 19983
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 am

Lisa Irwin case: Grand jury, videos and more searches

Posted on October 11, 2011 by Valhall
The Hinky Meter

Over the weekend we watched as several investigators attempted to reenact entry into the Irwin home through the window Jeremy Irwin states was open when he arrived home up in the early morning hours of last Tuesday the 4th. It was shortly after arriving home from his night job that Jeremy states he found 10-month-old Lisa missing from her crib. With a week now past in the investigation into Lisa’s disappearance this week began with evidence a case is being built…against whom, we don’t know.

Read more:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/11/lisa-irwin-case-grand-jury-videos-and-more-searches/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 am

Continuous updates on the search for Lisa Irwin

The aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin appeared on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday and said the baby's mother is preparing to be arrested by police.

Ashley Irwin, baby Lisa's aunt, said she believed that police were spending more time focusing on the family, in particular Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, than on finding viable suspects.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aTfGsbAQ
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 am

Baby Lisa's Aunt: Lisa's Mother Preparing To be Arrested

'They Have To Pin It On Somebody' Aunt Says

POSTED: 6:40 am CDT October 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:11 am CDT October 11, 2011

Read more & see video:
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29447814/detail.html#ixzz1aTfr98pq
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

Police Say No Arrest 'Imminent' in Case of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin

Published October 11, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Kansas City police denied a claim Tuesday that the mother of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin is preparing to be arrested and charged in connection with the child's disappearance.

Sgt. Stacey Graves with the Kansas City Police Department told FoxNews.com that, "We have heard nothing from detectives to lead us to believe an arrest is imminent."

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/police-say-no-arrest-imminent-in-case-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1aTz7hpRQ
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Kansas City Fire Department hazardous materials crews have responded to a Northland address to aid police in the search of a well for a missing child.

The well, located under a deck of a structure in the 3800 block of North Brighton Avenue, is approximately 3 feet in diameter.

Fire officials would not say if the search involved the missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. They referred questions to police

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3200556/fire-department-aids-in-search.html#ixzz1aV2pdRZw
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next