Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

+25
glazier
Hinky's Mimi
justanopinion
SweetT
Hunters G-ma
nanshin
old chemistry major
Freckles
Stolat
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
Wink
sitemama
Piper
Trueblue
khintx
Gia
Annette
Justice4all
kellikat
Ann - Tx
Cali
Sherry
Estee
Julie
29 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

Post by justanopinion Thu May 24, 2012 7:03 am

These people are incredible!! Do they really think that LE and the rest of the world are that naive and stupid. What fabricated BS. I am insulted at the audacity of these sub-humans and their attempt to blow smoke!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky's Mimi Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am

It just makes no sense to kidnap someone's baby and then try to change that baby's name using a credit card stolen from the parent... so you can leave a potential trail leading back to yourself and alert the parent and LE all at the same time. Imo, that's just not why credit cards are stolen. The criminal steals the card, uses it asap for personal items and then gets rid of it.
I hope, somehow, this leads back to their door so at least LE can charge them, if they want, with interfering with an investigation.
Hinky's Mimi
Hinky's Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 am

justanopinion wrote:These people are incredible!! Do they really think that LE and the rest of the world are that naive and stupid. What fabricated BS. I am insulted at the audacity of these sub-humans and their attempt to blow smoke!

I am laughing my head off at the pure stupidity!
It appears to me, they saw that on their bill back in Dec.
They knew it would lead back to them so they fabricated some stupid story.

So now the kidnapper removed a screen he never went through, found the cell phones on the table and took them so the family could not notify PD (!!!!), called on one of the phones that was stolen, had a back up phone in a desk that was not found, used a neighbor's phone to call PD, and after the kidnapper stole the baby and the cell phones, he also took a credit card BUT DID NOT TAKE THE PURSE/WALLET!!!

Right.
IMO. Baby Lisa is dead. Her body was removed. The phones were "gifted" to the kidnapper as payment but also to implicate someone other than these two "parents".
Then, when the heat got placed on them, they decided to try to booster the "kidnapping but alive" story by using the cc for a "baby name change".

Despicable people. I hope those boys have been safely removed.

How long before there is a divorce and one party rats out the Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 162586 other?

Last edited by Freckles on Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 am

Hinky's Mimi wrote:It just makes no sense to kidnap someone's baby and then try to change that baby's name using a credit card stolen from the parent... so you can leave a potential trail leading back to yourself and alert the parent and LE all at the same time. Imo, that's just not why credit cards are stolen. The criminal steals the card, uses it asap for personal items and then gets rid of it.
I hope, somehow, this leads back to their door so at least LE can charge them, if they want, with interfering with an investigation.

Exactly! I hope they get busted for this.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 am

What's the latest on this case?
How about the Cadaver Dog hit, was that confirmed?
DrunkDeb & sidekick Jeremy are so friggin' Guilty,imo,
that I can't stomach them getting away with it.
That's why I stopped following it 6 months ago.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 pm

This was the first case I watched and it breaks my heart that this little one has not been found. Absolutely stuns me that these parents are walking around and getting away with this. Makes me want to puke! barf
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm

justanopinion, what really sucks, imo, no one is looking for her including LE or her parent's. I don't have a problem that the Bradwin's have an attorney, it's the lack of pleading to the public to continue to search for her that gets on my last nerve, news outlets will cover these cases, but, the parent's have to want the publicity.

Baby Lisa is in the same spot as little SKY Metawala, his mom has moved on & is a "sugar baby" though his dad is still looking, Alya Reynolds dad has moved on but Trista does her best to try to continue searches & raise awareness, even little Isabella Celis' mother has done minimal in pleading for her return INSPITE of LE's constant prodding of her participation in National News coverage.

The silence, imo, says more than LE has shared in any of the cases, except Alya's, & LE think she has met foul play in the home & have all but called Dad, girlfriend, & sister liars! Sad Sad Sad These kids aren't disposable, they coninue to be our most precious commodity.

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 am

art tart wrote:justanopinion, what really sucks, imo, no one is looking for her including LE or her parent's. I don't have a problem that the Bradwin's have an attorney, it's the lack of pleading to the public to continue to search for her that gets on my last nerve, news outlets will cover these cases, but, the parent's have to want the publicity.

Baby Lisa is in the same spot as little SKY Metawala, his mom has moved on & is a "sugar baby" though his dad is still looking, Alya Reynolds dad has moved on but Trista does her best to try to continue searches & raise awareness, even little Isabella Celis' mother has done minimal in pleading for her return INSPITE of LE's constant prodding of her participation in National News coverage.

The silence, imo, says more than LE has shared in any of the cases, except Alya's, & LE think she has met foul play in the home & have all but called Dad, girlfriend, & sister liars! Sad Sad Sad These kids aren't disposable, they coninue to be our most precious commodity.

Art tart I think that it is very sad that these people can just move on.. When there is a death where there is a reason and a body and a funeral you do have to move forward.. but this family is pathetic. If there was even the most remote chance that Lisa was alive out there somewhere and I was her mom and dad I would be screaming from the rooftops to get attention to find her. I know we all handle things differently... however, I have the sickening feeling in the bottom of my stomach that this family knows what happened and are intentionally using misdirection and slight of hand to send LE and the public into thinking that they gave a shit... when in fact... they needed a way to explain away this adorable little girl and come out smelling like roses. They smell but it is not roses... BS
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am

justanopinion wrote:
art tart wrote:justanopinion, what really sucks, imo, no one is looking for her including LE or her parent's. I don't have a problem that the Bradwin's have an attorney, it's the lack of pleading to the public to continue to search for her that gets on my last nerve, news outlets will cover these cases, but, the parent's have to want the publicity.

Art tart I think that it is very sad that these people can just move on.. When there is a death where there is a reason and a body and a funeral you do have to move forward.. but this family is pathetic. If there was even the most remote chance that Lisa was alive out there somewhere and I was her mom and dad I would be screaming from the rooftops to get attention to find her. I know we all handle things differently... however, I have the sickening feeling in the bottom of my stomach that this family knows what happened and are intentionally using misdirection and slight of hand to send LE and the public into thinking that they gave a shit... when in fact... they needed a way to explain away this adorable little girl and come out smelling like roses. They smell but it is not roses... BS

I agree with you both. I know what you mean about them smelling, but as angry and frustrated as I get about their behavior and very likely involvement, I feel at the end of the day life is not so rosy for them even if they are not sitting behind bars. I can imagine Deb and Jeremy trust each other very little and barely have much to talk about. In fact I could easily see them both being miserable with each other. They've lost the only bond that connected them and I'm sure the public scrutiny they've been under, exposing their worst flaws, has not gone unnoticed by each other. I imagine Deb's apparent drinking problem has skyrocketed about now and very possibly she keeps herself drowned daily in a bottle of denial (or in her case, box). I can imagine their respective sons are fearful, still thinking their parents allow them to remain in the house where some stranger snatched one of them in the middle of the night, and very likely they have horrendous dreams and social issues. I'm in no way saying that's justice for Baby Lisa - but I do believe in Kharma, and their day is coming. They won't be able to forget all about her all so easily. They may be able to detach and deflect, but it still will affect their lives in ways they have no control over. And I won't feel a bit sorry. Only for Lisa and the life she better deserved.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah, I beleive in Karma as well, partly because it's all we have to hold onto sometimes.
I am glad that it looks like the Bradwin 'gravy-train' has dried up with no more media $attention$

I don't want to upset anyone but the proximity of the Missisippi
River has always been a HUGE red flag for me.
I think a family member 'ran interference' carrying a Doll around in the opposite direction while Deb or Jeremy disposed of the body in the river.
In any event, I do not think Lisa will ever be found.
It makes me sick,angry,sad, and frustrated...
and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

It doesn't seem right. not fair

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Lisa Irwin, Kansas City, MO
9/28/2012

It has been almost a year since this child was last reported to be seen:

" The mother of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin has still not provided answers needed in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance from her home nearly a year ago in a high-profile case that drew national attention, police said on Friday.

Baby Lisa was last seen the night of October 3, 2011, when her mother, Deborah Bradley, says she put the then 10-month-old in her crib. The baby's father, Jeremy Irwin, discovered she was missing when he got home from work before dawn the next day, he has said.

Kansas City police said in a statement on Friday that the family was in touch with investigators but has still not given them the "opportunity to sit down one-on-one" with Bradley.

"As the only adult in the home at the time of the baby's disappearance, police continue to have questions to which only she can provide answers," police said."

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-missing-missouri-baby-not-given-needed-answers-222007617.html;_ylt=AlbcU8ByMQKlLx7KK_qlEcptzwcF;_ylu=X3oDMTNuOWgwZXZwBG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBVU1NGBHBrZwNlNTc1OGI0Yy05YzJkLTNmYjUtOGE0NC1kY2FjMWIzNDRlMjUEcG9zAzYEc2VjA3RvcF9zdG9yeQR2ZXIDZjM1ZDQ4MDAtMDliYS0xMWUyLWJmOWUtNDhkNTA5ZGVlZmQy;_ylg=X3oDMTFoaTA0amh2BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAN1LXMEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Freckles - I can't believe it's been nearly a year since precious Baby Lisa disappeared. I think of her often, I am just exhausted in these cases that the parent's won't help LE, in Baby Lisa's case, there seems to be little public outrage in her town, I have to wonder if the Bradwin's are hounded like Terri Horman, I have a feeling they are not, the other 1/2 siblings of Baby Lisa are probably involved in sports, school activities, etc.

The inability of LE to MAKE parent's or step-parent's give vital information needed to clear them and more importantly, find these children is just outrageous. Children have very few rights and sadly, they are totally dependant on the parent's that are refusing to cooperate. (Terri Horman, Elizabeth Johnson, Sky Metawala's sugar baby mama are only a few that come to mind.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 am

Baby Lisa's parents issue statement about anniversary

Detectives seek interview with child's mother

UPDATED 9:27 PM CDT Oct 01, 2012

(Video)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — As the first anniversary of baby Lisa Irwin's disappearance approaches this week, Kansas City police said they've investigated more than 1,600 leads, but they still haven't been able to talk again with the baby's mother.

Irwin was last seen when her mother put her to sleep in her crib on the night of Oct. 3, 2011. Searches and attempts to find the baby, who would be 22 months old now, have proven unsuccessful.

Read more:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/Baby-Lisa-s-parents-issue-statement-about-anniversary/-/11664182/16809022/-/uue81qz/-/index.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Baby Lisa's parents issue statement about anniversary

(Video)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — As the first anniversary of baby Lisa Irwin's disappearance approaches this week, Kansas City police said they've investigated more than 1,600 leads, but they still haven't been able to talk again with the baby's mother.

Irwin was last seen when her mother put her to sleep in her crib on the night of Oct. 3, 2011. Searches and attempts to find the baby, who would be 22 months old now, have proven unsuccessful.

Read more:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city/Baby-Lisa-s-parents-issue-statement-about-anniversary/-/11664182/16809022/-/uue81qz/-/index.html

No news of Jeremy's custody battle. Guess that gag order really was effective. I'm assuming his son is still with him and that may relay some clues.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Stolat wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Baby Lisa's parents issue statement about anniversary

(Video)

Read more:

No news of Jeremy's custody battle. Guess that gag order really was effective. I'm assuming his son is still with him and that may relay some clues.

Stolat - I too am curious as to the findings in that hearing, the little bit of information that leaked out did not put the bio mom in a favorable light either, she was years behind on paying any child support and had not had a relationship with her son and I seem to remember reading she had not kept employment for any length of time or had a home to provide for him. Since there were no charges filed and the Bradwin's aren't even named as suspects in the disappearance of Baby Lisa, imo, she had little chance of getting her son. Too, we see cases like the Michelle Parker case in which Dale2 was publicly "called as the only suspect in Michelle's disappearance" and the grandparent's could not get custody of the twin's even though the twin's had lived in their home w/Michelle for a couple of years.

I thought that it wasn't that the Bradwin's wouldn't be interviewed/interrogated again by LE, I thought it was that they wouldn't be interrogated seperately or without their attorney present. It's not what LE wants but it seems LE has lost the ability to make demands at this point. It makes me terribly sad as imo, Baby Lisa will probably never be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Vigil held for missing baby Lisa Irwin on first anniversary of her disappearance

October 3, 2012
By: Cindy Adams

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 1349311743_6945_Lisa%20Irwin%202
Missing baby Lisa Irwin's parents held a vigil on Oct. 3, 2012 for their daughter on the one year anniversary of her disappearance. Credits: (Photo Released by Authorities)

On Wednesday, a vigil was held by the parents of missing Kansas City, Mo. baby Lisa Irwin on the one year anniversary of her mysterious disappearance.

The event, held on the lawn of the family’s home, began with a somber prayer and a song.

According to KPHO, the child’s mother, Debbie Bradley, read an emotional note during the vigil and broke down as she did so.

Read more:

http://www.examiner.com/article/vigil-held-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-on-first-anniversary-of-her-disappearance
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 am

Vigil for missing toddler Lisa Irwin brings tears, hope

By GLENN E. RICE
The Kansas City Star

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 E80TP.St.81

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley listen to Ashley Irwin(right) reads a prayer during a vigil for the couple's daughter, missing toddler Lisa Irwin, outside their Kansas City home on Wednesday, Oct. 3. LisaÕs parents have said they believe someone abducted the then-10-month-old Lisa from her crib in their Kansas City home in the early hours of Oct. 4, 2011. Police have followed numerous leads in the case but have so far found no trace of the little girl, whose parents have stopped cooperating with investigators. ALLISON LONG | Kansas City Star 100312

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html#storylink=cpy
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Vigil for missing toddler Lisa Irwin brings tears, hope

By GLENN E. RICE
The Kansas City Star

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 E80TP.St.81

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley listen to Ashley Irwin(right) reads a prayer during a vigil for the couple's daughter, missing toddler Lisa Irwin, outside their Kansas City home on Wednesday, Oct. 3. LisaÕs parents have said they believe someone abducted the then-10-month-old Lisa from her crib in their Kansas City home in the early hours of Oct. 4, 2011. Police have followed numerous leads in the case but have so far found no trace of the little girl, whose parents have stopped cooperating with investigators. ALLISON LONG | Kansas City Star 100312

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html#storylink=cpy

There are a couple of things that stand out for me... In the pics (series of them) there appears to only be one child with them.. I thought that she had brothers (plural).

Then there is the fact that Deb still will not do the interview with LE... say whatever you want in the media..but the fact remains that if she will not do a individual interview to answer questions about that night she is guilty of something!

The Vigil itself I find to be just so much smoke and mirrors (re-direction) God these people have the rote stuff down pat... I wonder who is coaching them to say this is what most people do... Maybe Deb wants another make over and is expecting the Media to jump on it and bring her out for more TV interviews! yep looks like she is ready for a make over!

My heart breaks for little Lisa and the life she could have had... I hope these people have so much guilt for the fabrications they have made up and gut wrenching guilt for what they did to that poor baby! I hope it eats at them daily. Crying or Very sad MOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 am

justanopinion shared:

Then there is the fact that Deb still will not do the interview with LE... say whatever you want in the media..but the fact remains that if she will not do a individual interview to answer questions about that night she is guilty of something!

justanopinion - it's not that they she won't do an interview, she won't do the interview on LE's terms without an attorney, she did interviews w/LE originally. It seems due to the original interviews/interrogations, accusations by the Detective's & yelling that Deborah was guilty, etc., she lawyered up as is her right. They didn't have any proof that day to charge her with anything, nor do they have any proof today to charge her, LE has lost any opportunity to work with the family, that doesn't help anyone and further the investigation imo.

I am no fan of the Bradwin's, but the redneck mentality of the old school interrogations don't have to be tolerated by anyone, ever, that's why some lawyer up, I would do the same. The original detectives from my understanding have been removed from doing any interviews with the family. The thing imo that mucks up this case is the shady character's that have been interviewed, Deborah being drunk, etc. How is Deborah going to have more answers today than she did a year ago if she claimed to be "drunk and asleep?" The reality is, LE is out of all leads, the investigation has hit a dead end, it doesn't seem likely Deborah is going to know answers today she didn't know a year ago. I don't think she has refused to answer LE's questions, I think they are answers LE wasn't happy with, it isn't likely Deborah is going to change her answers during an interview at this time. Baby Lisa is precious, I wish she would be found, I am not convinced she is deceased, in many cases I feel they are such as Kyron, possibly Sky M., maybe Isabella Celis due to her age, but I just don't know in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 am

Art tart I am not saying that I know Deb did something deliberate or not... I just think that as a parent we need to be able at all times to be able to react in case of an emergency. It angers me to the extreme that she was so "passed out" from her box of wine that she was unable to hear or recognize that a "stranger" was able to whisk her child out of the house... when my kids were young I slept so lightly I could have heard a mouse fart! but that is just me. Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Clipped--
" At one point during the prayer, Bradley knelt to console one of Lisa’s half-brothers, who was crying."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Terrible to expose this child this way. He may be scared something bad will happen to him.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

justanopinion wrote:Art tart I am not saying that I know Deb did something deliberate or not... I just think that as a parent we need to be able at all times to be able to react in case of an emergency. It angers me to the extreme that she was so "passed out" from her box of wine that she was unable to hear or recognize that a "stranger" was able to whisk her child out of the house... when my kids were young I slept so lightly I could have heard a mouse fart! but that is just me. Laughing

justanopinion -I agree that the drinking to access was a bad idea, I am sure Deb would do things differently today but its too late. I too was so cautious, but not perfect with my 2 children, now grown, but I was 30 and 33 when they were born, more mature that Deb. It's a real problem to "self medicate" to get a good nights sleep or temporarily escape, it's leads to terrible consequences as you point out. I too slept lightly when I had little one's, I never forget the words a preacher spoke at a child's funeral, "children are on loan from God." I really tried my best not to put my children at risk but sadly I am forever amazed at the lack of parenting skills we see in which parent's put their children at risk, intentional or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

I just hope they don't cash in on this 'anniversary' with yet more paid interviews and such.
IMO, the Bradwins have profitted enough from their total lack of parenting.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

I have always been befuddled by this case and while I still don't feel comfortable saying with any certaintly that I believe Deborah Bradley was responsible, her actions, or should I say their (the Bradwins) actions, still to this day irk me.

We never did quite know for sure what LE knew (in addition to what was revealed by the media) or whether she did or did not fail the LDT and/or the significance of the positive hit in the home. What was extremely odd and of course highly suspect was the Bradwins constantly changing stories and the fact that it was more of a priority to protect themselves than it was to find Baby Lisa.

I'm probably going to step on a few toes and I'll admit upfront that I don't understand the 5th amendment that well, but after following a number of crimes that mostly involve children, two things stand out for me. The first is that jury reform is needed and the second is that there should be different rules when it comes to a child. How the hell is LE ever going to find all these missing children who have likely been disposed of when the last person who had the child in their care has the privledge of saying nothing.

OT, but as for Sky Metalwa (sp?) ... I'm not getting why his mother still hasn't been charged with leaving him unattended in the vehicle. It seems she is going to join the ranks of crappy moms who dispose of a child and then move on as if the child never existed. affraid

Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 am

Freckles wrote:Clipped--
" At one point during the prayer, Bradley knelt to console one of Lisa’s half-brothers, who was crying."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Terrible to expose this child this way. He may be scared something bad will happen to him.
A poster had asked if baby Lisa's brothers (half brothers) were at the vigil and that was the main reason why I re-posted the link---- Yes. At least one of the two older boys was present.

I found it interesting the child was crying. Apparently, the tears of distress were such a parent needed to comfort the child. WHY was this child crying? is the question. He is crying because he understand something and that understanding is frightening to him. What could a child understand that would be frightening to him?

Maybe, he is aware Lisa will NOT be returning home.
Maybe, he is aware his father (and the gf) can't protect him.
Maybe, he is aware of what really happened that night in that home.
Maybe, he was told if he spoke about it to anyone he would be punished.

Why haven't we heard from the two boys IF there was a sincere attempt to try to find Lisa? They should have been questioned even if it was with legal counsel present.

At the very least, I would hope these two boys are getting counseling. I kind of doubt it; the adults around them would be afraid the boys might "spill the beans" on what really happened that night.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 am

Freckles shared:
Why haven't we heard from the two boys IF there was a sincere attempt to try to find Lisa? They should have been questioned even if it was with legal counsel present.

Freckles: The boy's did speak to LE professionals as soon as Tagapina took the case, just as he promised. The concern was for the boy's to have "professionals, qualified expert's that interviewed children," not the Detective's that interrogated the Bradwin's as they were not qualified. That was done immediately.

Freckles, we are not going to hear from the boys, interviews done on children are never shared, I can't think of a single exception, why would you think we would hear from them? we have not heard from Isabella Celis' siblings either and we won't. The boy's have NOT been interviewed again nor has there been any request for another interview.

Freckles shared:
WHY was this child crying? is the question. He is crying because he understand something and that understanding is frightening to him. What could a child understand that would be frightening to him?

Freckles:
1. Their lives have changed, Lisa is missing and it is apparent she isn't coming home anytime soon, they woke up and she was not there.
2. Children experience grief just like parent's do, they have suffered a loss, imo, it is normal that the children would remain upset, they loved their little sister, she is still gone.

imo, to speculate more about something frightening the boy's is just speculation, they have never been interviewed again by professionals nor has there been a request, the likelihood was that the boy's were asleep.

Gia- Tagapina said on Dr. Phil that "Deborah was told she failed the poly, which was a lie, a LE interrogation tool LE can legally use to try to illicit information. The fact is, she indeed passed the poly!" Deborah had told the media from the onstart that LE said "she failed the poly" but she couldn't believe it. Only after the Bradwin's got an attorney did they find out the truth, LE can certainly step forward to correct Deborah and Tagapina but they aren't doing so and neither of the first 2 Detectives that interviewed the Bradwin's are allowed to interview the family again, if threre is another interview, it would be with different detectives.

I am not saying that there are not problems in this case just as there are MORE problems in the Isabella Celis case. No one knows but a lot of speculation and very few facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Art, that is where I was uncertain. How do you know that she def passed the poly? I haven't followed this case for months, but as far as I can remember LE never confirmed that she def passed it. .... I must go back and read what Tacopina (sp?) said exactly as I recall not knowing what to believe.
Gia
Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Gia - it was said on the Dr. Phil show, I think maybe back in Feb. when the Bradwin's, Tagopina, and the investigator were on for the hour. Since LE uses lying in interrogations and they told Deborah she "failed it" before the Bradwin's had an attorney and despite Deborah's protest in the media that she "couldn't understand how she failed it," Tagopina got to the bottom of it. LE can certainly LIE to defendant's or POI's as it is their right but NOT if they have attorney's, the attorney can get the results and that's what happened in this case. It's unfortunate that the investigation techniques utilized by LE backfired in this case, the family didn't look for an attorney, the benefactor stepped forward and volunteered to pay for them to have an attorney and suggested they needed one.

I don't know if you will be able to find the Dr. Phil show episode as they aren't released to the internet, the show sells the episodes and donates the monies to support the food program for the homeless and other non-profits Dr. Phil supports. I guess there could be another interview in which Tacopina stated Deborah "passed the poly," I too will look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Art Tart-
I was not aware the children had spoken to professionals. That makes me feel better re the situation. (I had misunderstood: I had thought the LE were denied access to interviewing the children.) Personally, I have no need to know what the children may have told authorities. That info should not be released to the public at large unless there is a specific reason and a judge signs off on it, IMO. My curiosity--- or that of the public--- is of no consequence and I would protect the rights of the children in this regard.

Thank you for the clarification.
Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 88030
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Art, I do have a vague recollection of one of the lawyers saying that she had passed the test, however, I must admit that I don't trust defence lawyers that much. Put it this way ... I still have fresh memories of Baez and the blonde announcing to the world that there was no issue with the duct tape ... among other things. Their version of the truth and the actual facts was often miles apart.
Gia
Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Freckles wrote:Art Tart-
I was not aware the children had spoken to professionals. That makes me feel better re the situation. (I had misunderstood: I had thought the LE were denied access to interviewing the children.) Personally, I have no need to know what the children may have told authorities. That info should not be released to the public at large unless there is a specific reason and a judge signs off on it, IMO. My curiosity--- or that of the public--- is of no consequence and I would protect the rights of the children in this regard.

Thank you for the clarification.
Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 88030

Freckles - I clearly understand, there are so many cases, some are getting older and it's difficult to remember who did or said what & it's impossible to follow them all, this just happen to be one of the cases I follow closely along w/ Susan Powell's case and Kyron's. There has been such little activity on this case since the beginning and the leads have all been vetted, it's frustrating when they come to a halt. we have seen this in Kyron's, Isabella's, Sky's, etc., apparently all leads have been vetted, they too are at a standstill, basically cold cases even though LE denies that in all the cases. In Ayla's, at least we do know LE suspects the 3 in the home the night Ayla supposedly disappeared, there too was forensics available and LE too said they "don't believe there was an abduction, the 3 in the home know what happened."

At the beginning of this case, after the Bradwin's claimed the mistreatment by LE and screaming accusations, they were reluctant to let the children be interviewed w/the Detectives that interviewed them, that might have been what you had remembered. Then, when Tacapina stepped up to represent them he negotiated the conditions the children were to be interviewed and that was with professionals that dealt w/children, I think all agreed that was reasonable and the children were interviewed.

The thing that bothers most of us is what is reasonable behavior when a child is missing? In many cases, I am appalled at the behavior of the family, their choices, the way they deal w/the Media, etc. and more importantly, sometimes the parenting skills are questionable and put the child at risk to start with, imo, that may well be the case in Baby Lisa's. I am uncomfortable/suspicious w/many cases, especially Isabella's, but when there isn't evidence enough to convince me of the guilt of the parent's, I just wait until there is more information. we could use some good news in any of these old cases, I never quit hoping and praying though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Gia - this interview was done right before Dr. Phil's, imo, Deborah passed the poly, LE has had every opportunity to dispute the fact but they haven't. In the case of Baby Ayla, her baby Daddy claimed to have "passed the poly to the Media" and LE said "he didn't pass the poly and he knew better." Poly's are only investigative tools by LE, clearly in Ayla's case, the father is suspected of her probable death and remains an unnamed suspect.

From the interview
Friday, the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin are scheduled to speak out on The Dr. Phil Show. Bill Stanton, a security consultant hired to investigate the case, joined America Live to preview the interview and reveal the latest details on the case.

During the Dr. Phil interview, Joe Tacopina, the lawyer for Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, apparently reveals that Deborah Bradley did not fail a lie detector test, contrary to what Bradley says she was told by police.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/deborah-bradley/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 am

Art, I remain sceptical. LE in this case has always been tight lipped. My memory of their press releases was that there were very few and they were mostly about Deborah's lack of cooperation. Their lack of response could be interpreted as agreeing with Tacopina or that they have chosen not to respond because they are not obligated to.

I must say that after following the Anthony case where almost everything was made public, this case was frustrating as LE was mostly silent.
Gia
Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 am

Art Tart-
Re normal behavior and the boy crying: We only get upset over something when we are aware of the outcome OR are uncertain of the outcome. IF we have no experience eating hodge-podge pie, we aren't going to get upset. IF we have eaten hodge-podge pie before and it tasted nasty to us, we might be hesitation to try it again. IF we are told hodge-podge pie killed Aunt Mary and we MUST eat the pie, the level of tension will increase because we know the severity of the cause and effect of said action. IF we believe we must eat a deadly hodge-podge pie or "Mommy's going to be real unhappy" that could compound a situation increasing the fear level.

I am certain the boys have been told something and have a degree of awareness. I was wondering what degree that had whereby a child bursts into tears. I don't recall any comments/pictures of the boys re tears in the past years. Not saying there were not emotional concerns just this is the first media has commented on it.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 am

Freckles - I agree no doubt the children have been told something, just speculating, that Lisa was taken during the night by an intruder which is a scary thought to any kid or adult, and NOT to TALK to the Media or answer any of their questions if approached or don't answer probing questions from any adults about Lisa.

Gia - I guess I have gotten used to the total lack of information shared in any of these cases if not in Fla. we know a lot of information about Kyron's case ONLY because Desiree has shared a lot of information that LE shared w/her, Kaine has shared some too, but not as much as Desiree but that information did not come to the public by LE. Isabella's case - though LE keeps asking for informnation, they have shared very little, the same w/Sky's, it's the norm for all State's except Fla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Is baby Lisa's FUND a SCAM?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981737111

The "Find Lisa Irwin" site has a paypal button for donations, but why?
There are no searches for Lisa, who would be two years old by this time, in progress. There are no awareness campaigns.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981735392

Last edited by art tart on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Foundation under scrutiny!

The “Find Lisa Irwin” website claims all the donations will be used to raise awareness and to bring Lisa home. But this foundation is not registered with the Missouri Secretary of State. The communications director for that office says because it’s not registered, the state doesn’t know if it’s a legitimate nonprofit organization.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/11/01/concerns-raised-over-find-lisa-irwin-website-fundraising/
(the comments on this article seem to be from those that actively debate the case)

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Lisa Irwin analysis: Can you trust missing baby's parents?

Kansas City : MO : USA | Jul 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM PDT

(This article is a few months old, but it hadn't been posted before)

Snipped:
-----
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin spoke out during a BlogTalkRadio interview on Friday night (July 12, 2013). However, it should be noted that there really isn't anything new to report in the disappearance of their daughter Lisa Irwin. Instead, Deb and Irwin spoke about the disappearance. The following is an analysis by profiler Chelsea Hoffman pertaining to the demeanor and speech used by the parents in tonight's interview:

For starters, Deborah Bradley's opening comments sound like nothing more but repeats of her official statement (except there are huge chunks of time missing during her dialogue). She kind of glazes over the events of what supposedly happened the night Lisa vanished. She repeats to the hosts of the podcast that she and a friend were drinking on her porch while Lisa allegedly slept in the home. She fast forwards to going to sleep -- not mentioning whether or not she ever checked on her sleeping daughter -- then fast forwards to her cellphones being "stolen" with Lisa. She specifically uses the word "stolen" when referring to Lisa's disappearance; Not "taken," not "kidnapped," not "abducted," -- Stolen.
-----

Read more:  http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14981906-lisa-irwin-analysis-can-you-trust-missing-babys-parents
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 am

Kansas City police seek information 2 years after Lisa Irwin vanished (Video)

Posted: Oct 01, 2013 7:08 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 02, 2013 6:14 PM CDT

By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager
By Sandra Olivas, Reporter

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 23584340_BG1
Age progression photo of Lisa Irwin

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Just two days before the anniversary of her disappearance, an updated photo of missing Lisa Irwin was released Tuesday night.
Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 23584340_BG2

She was just 10 months old on Oct. 3, 2011, when she was last seen inside her family home. She was known as baby Lisa Irwin, but her first and second birthdays have come and gone, and she is now a missing toddler.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children released the age-progression photo Tuesday night. The center worked with Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, and others to develop the photo. Forensic experts use photos of the parents, siblings and software to develop the best possible photo.

~Snipped~

Wyandotte County Sheriff's Office Lt. Kelli Bailiff, who works with the national missing children's organization, said people need to focus on how Lisa would look now and not the image of her frozen from 2011 as a baby.

~Snipped~

The photo and updates about the photo were posted on a Facebook page affiliated with the Bradley-Irwin family.

The couple declined to speak with reporters who were outside their home Wednesday afternoon. They apologized, but said they have retained a new public relations person who advised them not to speak publicly until a prayer vigil is held Saturday.

Read more:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23584340/updated-photo-of-missing-lisa-irwin-released
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 am

justanopinion wrote:These people are incredible!! Do they really think that LE and the rest of the world are that naive and stupid. What fabricated BS. I am insulted at the audacity of these sub-humans and their attempt to blow smoke!
(Bumping JAO's comment)

They are still up the same antics. They hired a new PR person to help them to "rehabilitate their reputations". They didn't want the people who where trying to keep alive the news about Lisa's sudden "disppearance" to continue to organize vigils, or to gather in front of their house to pray for Lisa's safe return. Now, after two years since Lisa went "missing", they are planning to give a public speech at a prayer vigil that will be held next Saturday.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound callous, but, unfortunately I don't believe that Lisa is still alive.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
(Bumping JAO's comment)

They are still up the same antics. They hired a new PR person to help them to "rehabilitate their reputations". They didn't want the people who where trying to keep alive the news about Lisa's sudden "disppearance" to continue to organize vigils, or to gather in front of their house to pray for Lisa's safe return. Now, after two years since Lisa went "missing", they are planning to give a public speech at a prayer vigil that will be held next Saturday.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound callous, but, unfortunately I don't believe that Lisa is still alive.
I agree. I might have had a small bit of hope when I first heard that she was "missing" but that quickly vanished because of her parents behavior from the start. Poor little baby.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 am

Memories and prayers at vigil for Baby Lisa

Posted on: 9:58 pm, October 5, 2013, by Matt Evans, updated on: 11:15pm, October 5, 2013

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Two years ago this week Baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from her home in Kansas City. It was a story that captured the attention of the nation. On Saturday, her family held a vigil to pray for the safe return of Baby Lisa. Her parents say they are continuing to search for her and aren’t giving up hope.

“If you know anything about our daughter please help end our suffering and her suffering and help bring her home to her family where she belongs,” pleaded Deborah Bradley, Baby Lisa’s mother on Saturday night.

~Snipped~

“It doesn’t get any easier,” said Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father. ”It’s been two years. I’m just still in a state of shock.”

~Snipped~

The family remains hopeful that Baby Lisa is safe – wherever she is.

“The only word that I know to explain it is that I feel like she’s ok,” said Bradley. “I feel like someone who would do so much trouble to get her wouldn’t hurt her.”

Read more:

http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/05/memories-and-prayers-at-vigil-for-baby-lisa/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 am

'Baby' Lisa disappeared 2 years ago; tips slow (Video)

Posted: Oct 05, 2013 6:18 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 06, 2013 3:01 PM CDT

By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV/AP) - Two years have passed since 10-month-old baby Lisa was reported missing from her Northland home and the case is growing cold.

~Snipoped~

"I cannot force the people who know where Lisa is and who might have her into telling us. I have no control over that," Bradley said. "You do what you can for your baby, because it is your job as a parent to protect your child, and I wasn't able to protect her from the bad guys."

~Snipped~

Bradley and Irwin have repeatedly said they did not harm Lisa and had nothing to do with her disappearance. Bradley said she and Irwin think someone took Lisa and is raising the child as his or her own.

"When she comes home and (with) all of the hateful things that certain people have said, they have to answer to their maker for judgment," she said. "I will have my daughter back, and I will be vindicated, and those people that spent all of that time judging me will be miserable, but we won't. We will be happy again."

Read more:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23618071/baby-lisa-disappeared-2-years-ago-vigil-held
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:15 am

Irwin family holds vigil for Baby Lisa on 1-year anniversary of her disappearance

"We are not giving up until she comes home"

Posted: 10/03/2012
By: Lindsay Shively

Article:

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/family-holds-vigil-for-baby-lisa-on-one-year-anniversary-of-disappearance
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Maria: US parents of missing girl contact Greek police

" ....  An American couple whose baby daughter disappeared two years ago have contacted the Greek authorities in the hope that Maria could be their child, their lawyer said on Monday night.

The inquiry by Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose daughter Lisa Irwin vanished in Kansas City, Missouri, in 2011, was on Monday reported to be among eight leads being taken seriously by Greek police, who have launched an international search for Maria’s true identity. ..."

" ...

John Picerno, a lawyer for Mr Irwin and Ms Bradley, said the couple’s interest in the girl’s discovery had been registered, but declined to elaborate further. “We enquire about every child that is found and fits the age profile of Lisa,” Mr Picerno told The Daily Telegraph. “We investigate all leads. I don’t have any further comment at this stage.”

Lisa was said to have vanished from the family’s home in Kansas City in October 2011, at the age of 10 months. Like the girl found in Greece, she had blue eyes. Ms Bradley claimed that an intruder snatched the baby from her cot while she was passed out drunk in the bedroom and while Mr Irwin was working late. ...."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/10395264/Maria-US-parents-of-missing-girl-contact-Greek-police.html

I would like to see an age progression on Baby Lisa...
See vid at this link of little girl dancing at a Roma camp:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/10393394/Maria-mystery-Roma-couple-charged-with-child-abduction.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Kansas City police seek information 2 years after Lisa Irwin vanished (Video)

Posted: Oct 01, 2013 7:08 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 02, 2013 6:14 PM CDT

By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager
By Sandra Olivas, Reporter

Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 23584340_BG1
Age progression photo of Lisa Irwin

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Just two days before the anniversary of her disappearance, an updated photo of missing Lisa Irwin was released Tuesday night.
Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11 - Page 11 23584340_BG2

She was just 10 months old on Oct. 3, 2011, when she was last seen inside her family home. She was known as baby Lisa Irwin, but her first and second birthdays have come and gone, and she is now a missing toddler.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children released the age-progression photo Tuesday night. The center worked with Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, and others to develop the photo. Forensic experts use photos of the parents, siblings and software to develop the best possible photo.

~Snipped~

Wyandotte County Sheriff's Office Lt. Kelli Bailiff, who works with the national missing children's organization, said people need to focus on how Lisa would look now and not the image of her frozen from 2011 as a baby.

~Snipped~

The photo and updates about the photo were posted on a Facebook page affiliated with the Bradley-Irwin family.

The couple declined to speak with reporters who were outside their home Wednesday afternoon. They apologized, but said they have retained a new public relations person who advised them not to speak publicly until a prayer vigil is held Saturday.

Bumping to put vid with.
Not sure of date of vid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/10393394/Maria-mystery-Roma-couple-charged-with-child-abduction.html
Read more:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23584340/updated-photo-of-missing-lisa-irwin-released
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 am

Maria: US parents of missing girl contact Greek police

The international search for the identity of the missing girl known as Maria found in a Greek Roma settlement widens as the charity that has taken her in is inundated with calls and emails

By Harriet Alexander, and Jon Swaine
9:55PM BST 21 Oct 2013

An American couple whose baby daughter disappeared two years ago have contacted the Greek authorities in the hope that Maria could be their child, their lawyer said on Monday night.

The inquiry by Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose daughter Lisa Irwin vanished in Kansas City, Missouri, in 2011, was on Monday reported to be among eight leads being taken seriously by Greek police, who have launched an international search for Maria’s true identity.

Read more:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/10395264/Maria-US-parents-of-missing-girl-contact-Greek-police.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 am

Lisa Irwin was 10 months old when she was allegedly "abducted" on October 4, 2011. She will be roughly 2 years and 10 months old right now, the girl in Greece is 4 years old.

I'm not surprised at all by her parents' decision to jump on "the McCann's bandwagon".

The McCann camp is using the discovery of Maria as an example to imply that the same thing could have happened to Maddie, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley have gone a step further.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:26 am

Me neither, AD.  Not surprised at all...  It's just a shell game of "smoke and mirrors" to these "parents", imo.  Don't look here, look over THERE!  Playing the media with sound bites to muddy the waters and perpetuate reasonable doubt in the court of public opinion.

Pfft....despicable.  JMO.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 am

Weeziethm wrote:Me neither, AD.  Not surprised at all...  It's just a shell game of "smoke and mirrors" to these "parents", imo.  Don't look here, look over THERE!  Playing the media with sound bites to muddy the waters and perpetuate reasonable doubt in the court of public opinion.

Pfft....despicable.  JMO.

was there not an article that said the little girl from greece was from dental exam more like 5 or 6 yrs of age?? now it is even a bigger stretch IMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next