Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT AGAINST TERRI HORMAN!

+17
justanopinion
nanshin
Armymom
Elphie
Julie
houseofhorus
jacct
Freckles
Justice4all
Sherry
snowbird
Soprano1
Marica
Puzzler
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Tamta
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT AGAINST TERRI HORMAN!

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm

America's Most Wanted to shine spotlight on disappearance of Kyron Horman

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 2:23 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 14, 2012 2:29 PM CDT
By FOX 12 Webstaff
Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 19547396_BG2

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - America's Most Wanted will feature the search for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman on Friday night.

Kyron vanished from Skyline School after a morning science fair on June 4, 2010. He has not been seen since then.

His stepmother, Terri Horman, is the last person known to have seen the boy on the day of his disappearance. Investigators have long focused on her although they have not filed criminal charges or named her as a suspect.

Read more:

http://www.kptv.com/story/19547396/americas-most-wanted-to-shine-spotlight-on-disappearance-of-kyron-horman
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT AGAINST TERRI HORMAN!

Post by Puzzler Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

I always wondered "why" Kaine didn't do the driving "half-way" to take Kyron to see his mom.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 pm

art tart wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, Kyron disappeared in June, 2010.
A little over 2 years ago.
When was the divorce FIRST filed?

One does not start divorce proceedings when everything is so "perfect" between the two. Especially if a new baby is anticipated.

Freckles, after Kyron's disappearance in the first few days/weeks, Terri failed 2 poly's, odd behavior, wouldn't cooperate with LE, sexting one of Kaine's high school friends that got involved in the search, (other's are frantically looking for Kyron but TMH, imo, already knew where Kyron was and preferred to text crotch shots to Kaine's friend,) and Kaine's notification from LE that TMH had approached a landscaper that had worked on their property to murder Kaine for $$$ months before Kyron's disappearance.

I knew about the LDT but this is the first I have heard of the sexting, the play for one of Kaine's friends. It adds to motive for TMH's dysfunctional (read that as EVIL) actions in attempting to hire a hitman to kill her husband, Kaine.

imo, TMH had had enough of Kyron but apparently pretended to be the doting step mother even driving to meet Desiree half way when Kyron had weekend visits. TMH too acted the concerned step mother at Kyron's school volunteering/involvement.

TMH is setting up her alibi by pretending to be such a loving person. She was two faced. What that little boy had to go through was hell. Bet she was a mean witch to him behind closed doors.

Since Kyron's disappearance, Desiree has discussed vile emails LE has shared in which TMH sent to friends voicing her hatred/disgust for Kyron blaming him for her maritial problems. Rosenthal, Desiree's attorney is going to be able to get these by subpeona in the Civil Case.

I had heard of these emails from TMH voicing resentment toward Kyron. I did not know she blamed the child for the problems the two adults had with the marriage. (I know of adults who DO blame the children for problems the adults have within the marriage and apparently this TMH is one of those--- can't take responsibility for her own actions and relationships but must find another to blame when things don't turn out the way she wants. Blame it on a child or a weaker person is the way of the bully. Mentally imbalanced. ) So when she first married Kaine, did Kyron get credit for all those good feelings?

Enough is enough. Take off the gloves already and take her down. She is evil.
Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 558762
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm

PEOPLE Magazine:

The October 22, 2012 issue of PEOPLE has 2 pages of missing people. Michelle Parker, Baby Lisa Irwin, Maddie McCann, and little Kyron Horman.

Of interest in the article on Kyron was that both Kaine/Desiree both agree that Terri had help and is responsible. They have said so separately, but are united in the short article in PEOPLE.

I am so grateful for all the publicity Kaine/Desiree can get to keep Kyron's face in the National Media, it has to make Terri's life a living nightmare, the pressure on her, and limit the freedom she has with the public holding her accountable.

I checked People's Online Magazine and this story was not available.

NEVER giving up on little Kyron, still hoping and praying. Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
on October 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM, updated October 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Snipped:

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman, to answer his questions after she refused to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Read more: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

CuriousPortlander, thanks for the link, I have been checking to see if there has been any movement in Kaine's Divorce proceedings, it appears the November date has been canceled, no explanation.

From Curious Portlander's link:

"Plaintiff believes that Ms. Spicher has inappropriately sought the protection of the privilege against self-incrimination," Rosenthal wrote. "The privilege is personal; it cannot be used to protect another person...Otherwise, the privilege could be used as a shield to protect a witness' friends, and to deny a civil litigant probative evidence."

"A witness may not invoke the Fifth Amedment in order to hide knowledge of a friend's criminal conduct,'' Rosenthal wrote.

imo, DeDe is PROTECTING herself and Rosenthal knows this, if DeDe can be implicated in the disappearance of Kyron, it seems she can claim the 5th. In the PEOPLE interview both Kaine/Desiree said "they think TH had help." They have each stated so repeatedly in interviews for 2 yrs. It's no secret that help may well have been DeDe, so I don't understand why Rosenthal thinks he can make DeDe talk about a crime TH might have committed and she helped with.

From Link:
Some of Rosenthal's questions were more probing and personal. He asked Spicher whether or not Terri Horman used steroids, whether or not Terri Horman ever had sex with Kaine Horman's friend Michael Cook who spent time at the Horman house after Kyron disappeared, and if Spicher is bisexual.

It seems, imo, the questions Rosenthal ask DeDe are questions he needs to ask TH. He is assuming DeDe knows this information and he can't prove if she has knowledge or not and the answers he wants about Terri.

Although the rules are relaxed in Civil Suits, the same questions can be ask of Desiree and Tony. BLINK had an interesting piece on the Civil Suit and she is exactly correct, although Desiree has brought this suit and is a victim, the privacy about her medical problems and both her biological children both living with their father's will come under scrutiny. Apparently Desiree signed documents for the father's to have the children and she would not have to pay child support. Desiree thus far has been able to keep her private life private, but Tony, Desiree's husband said they "realize that bringing this suit is going to expose them to unanswered questions."

It's not fair, but it's the way Civil Suits work. DeDe could have answered some of the questions had she wanted to it seems as they were not all incriminating, Rosenthal IS NOT PRO BONO! This is driving up Desiree's legal fees, I guess that's the plan from Team Terri.

another link:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-friend-pleads-5th-in-civil-depostion-175459061.html

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 pm

art tart wrote:
From Curious Portlander's link:

"Plaintiff believes that Ms. Spicher has inappropriately sought the protection of the privilege against self-incrimination," Rosenthal wrote. "The privilege is personal; it cannot be used to protect another person...Otherwise, the privilege could be used as a shield to protect a witness' friends, and to deny a civil litigant probative evidence."

"A witness may not invoke the Fifth Amedment in order to hide knowledge of a friend's criminal conduct,'' Rosenthal wrote.

imo, DeDe is PROTECTING herself and Rosenthal knows this, if DeDe can be implicated in the disappearance of Kyron, it seems she can claim the 5th. In the PEOPLE interview both Kaine/Desiree said "they think TH had help." They have each stated so repeatedly in interviews for 2 yrs. It's no secret that help may well have been DeDe, so I don't understand why Rosenthal thinks he can make DeDe talk about a crime TH might have committed and she helped with.

From Link:
Some of Rosenthal's questions were more probing and personal. He asked Spicher whether or not Terri Horman used steroids, whether or not Terri Horman ever had sex with Kaine Horman's friend Michael Cook who spent time at the Horman house after Kyron disappeared, and if Spicher is bisexual.

It seems, imo, the questions Rosenthal ask DeDe are questions he needs to ask TH. He is assuming DeDe knows this information and he can't prove if she has knowledge or not and the answers he wants about Terri.

Although the rules are relaxed in Civil Suits, the same questions can be ask of Desiree and Tony. BLINK had an interesting piece on the Civil Suit and she is exactly correct, although Desiree has brought this suit and is a victim, the privacy about her medical problems and both her biological children both living with their father's will come under scrutiny. Apparently Desiree signed documents for the father's to have the children and she would not have to pay child support. Desiree thus far has been able to keep her private life private, but Tony, Desiree's husband said they "realize that bringing this suit is going to expose them to unanswered questions."

It's not fair, but it's the way Civil Suits work. DeDe could have answered some of the questions had she wanted to it seems as they were not all incriminating, Rosenthal IS NOT PRO BONO! This is driving up Desiree's legal fees, I guess that's the plan from Team Terri.

I agree, Art Tart. She is protecting herself, which just confirms for me that she was indeed involved in Kyron's disappearance. I couldn't figure out why she'd refuse to answer some of the questions; hadn't thought about her driving up DY's legal fees. Just despicable!

I find it deplorable that so many refuse to admit what happened. But as we all know, keeping quiet is how so many of these people get away with kidnapping, murder, etc., so that the cases are never resolved (Ayla, Lisa Irwin, Gabriel Johnson, etc.).

When will it all end?
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 pm

This article is 2 yrs. old, but Tony, Kaine, and Desiree felt DeDe has knowledge about what happened to Kyron. They have been vocal in their verbal threats to DeDe, the attempted deposition by Rosenthal of DeDe has finally been taken.

From article 2 yrs. ago, dated July 2010:
We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

The problem is, the Civil Suit is against Terri not DeDe, although she has been threatened.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 pm

CuriousPortlander - I am just disgusted with this case. DeDe showed up w/her attorney, I would assume that she was within her rights by claiming the 5th, her attorney was sitting there. DeDe too can claim she doesn't remember, or recall, or she doesn't know if compelled by a Judge to answer some of the questions.

imo, this is going to be a common theme for Rosenthal trying to illicit information from Camp Terri. I expect James to be as uncooperative as DeDe has been.

I am furious that adults can lie or claim the 5th to prevent a child from being recovered, their interest is ONLY to protect themselves from Life IN Prison, imo, I sadly think Kyron may never be found and I'd be shocked if charges were ever brought, against anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 pm

READ DeDe's deposition from October 5th in which she repeatedly claimed the "5th."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm

art tart wrote:READ DeDe's deposition from October 5th in which she repeatedly claimed the "5th."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

Thanks for providing this link.

I'm even more disgusted after reading this.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:48 pm

David Lohr at Huffington Post weighed in on DeDe's deposition w/Rosenthal and Desireee Young.

Assorted videos, the deposition, and other articles on Kyron's disappearance at link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/kyron-horman-dede-spicher_n_2011188.html

additional link:

what does she know?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222666/Kyron-Horman-missing-Friend-missing-Kyrons-stepmom-refused-answer-142-questions-boys-disappearance-deposition.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Rosenthal's MOTION to COMPEL DeDe Spincer to testify and answer questions:

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Spicer+Horman+5th.pdf

Though DeDe is running up Desiree's legal fees, she is incurring many legal fees of her own. DeDe had to pay for her attorney to attend the deposition, his response to this MOTION and his appearance in Court and the next deposition, I assume the Judge will order DeDe to answer some of the questions, especially the one's she is already on record as stating. This does bog down the movement in the case.

James, TH's son, imo, is going to claim: I don't recall or know or remember. Another HUGH waste can be anticipated imo, since James was living w/TH and the grandparent's, I can't imagine he is going to say one thing that helps Desiree/Kaine move the case forward in finding little Kyron.

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
on October 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM, updated October 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Snipped:

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman, to answer his questions after she refused to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Read more: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

Another link to the same story ... had hoped that there was some detail different!
http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm

houseofhorus wrote:Desiree is Kyron's birthmother and is also married to a cop or ex-cop. The last time she saw Kyron he cried and said he did not want to go home ...but...she sent him home and five days later he was gone.
Not sure where you may have read this, but since Desiree had Kyron every other weekend, then your comment that Kyron disappeared "5 days later" is false.

Desiree was in the hospital when Kaine hired Terri to be the nanny then he married Terri and she became the step-mother. People go crazy when I say I suspect all of them even Desiree. Certain theories:
Kaine never "hired Terri" to be his nanny.

1. Did you know a man attended the Science Fair that morning he is a piano teacher of children and his wife heads up A Witness Protection Program for children..this supports a theory Desiree may have made this arrangement to remove Kyron and put him in a "safe place."
I have never heard such a thing. Coud you supply a source for this please?

2. All I ever saw in the months following Kyron's disappearance was Desiree and those braids..the hair extensions...seriously what DEVASTATED mother has time for this process I hear it takes eight hours (I'd be pulling my hair out not getting it done) and what is really behind it JEALOUSY OF TERRI.who has beautiful hair.

Jealous of Terri's hair? You do know Terri's hair is colored, right? You also realize on the day of the June 11 press conference, Terri was concerned because the person who did her hair gave her too much orange highlights?

.3.Tanner Pumala was last one to see Kyron at 8:55 am going downstairs to see the "cool electric thing"

Could you supply a source for the "8:15" sighting by Tanner?

His father happens to be an electrician apprentice and lives on Sauvie Island on a boat. Terry the Whoreman's car was seen speeding around the island that morning.

The tales of someone "speeding around the island" referenced a red mustang. Terri had the white truck that day and NOT the Mustang.

4. When they were on Oprah, Desiree did not let Kaine get two words in WHY?

5. So we have what I call a holographic insert this placed into our mind by the words of a child "Kyron went downstairs to see the cool electric thing." What cool electric thing were there exhibits in the basement level of the school...or are we being played as fools..?
6. Terri says she saw Kyron with a man at the end of the hall...there were no male chaperones and people had to register that morning there was some security in place..
And again, Terri never said she saw Kyron with anyone that morning.
7. Dave the Groundskeeper expresses a clear disdain for children in his interview he only works on Fridays was cutting the lawn that morning but cannot recall when he left. He typically leaves at 9:00 Kyron was seen at 8:55 am. He says he saw the children run out and hoped they wouldn't come back to where he was working so...where was the chaperone then and which boys were with him?
????????
8.Kyron was seen at the Science Fair as was Terri the Whoreman where was Kiara? Asleep on cough medicine in the car? uh? where was she?
9.His backpack was hanging in the classroom so why didn't the teacher report him absent?
10. He was also slated to sing in the talent show at 1:00 so why didn't that teacher report him missing or absent...

I don't understand you. You clearly have no liking for Desiree and seem to defend Terri, yet you refer to her as "Whoreman". What's with that?

I too would like to know about the talent show.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 pm

houseofhorus wrote:
Desiree is Kyron's birthmother and is also married to a cop or ex-cop. The last time she saw Kyron he cried and said he did not want to go home ...but...she sent him home and five days later he was gone.

It is important to keep the facts straight in this case, Tony, Desiree's husband is a Detective!
Desiree said in an interview that Kyron cried and didn't want to go home but children shuffled between divorced bio parent's often cry they don't want t have t go visit or they don't want to return. Desiree had no legal right to keep Kyron, Kaine was the custodial parent. She could have sought an attorney and mved forward for custody of both her biological children but she chose not to.

It is a fact that Kaine and Terri wer involved in an affair before Desiree and Kaine were divorced. Im sure, imo, a mistake Kaine will regret the rest of his life. There is no doubt, imo, that Terri was a chameleon, she projected herself be the super step mom, the perfect volunteer at school, that she really cared about Kyron in emails to Desiree but EVIDENCE to the contrary has set the record straight, Terri despised Kyron and blamed him for her failing marriage.

Sexting twat shots of herself to Kaine's High School friend days after Kyon's disappearance and failing one poly and walking out on the 2nd speaks volumes. TMH shared the failing of the polys with Kaine, Desiree, Tony, and extended family during a fit she threw when she returned.

Terri has all but given up all custody to Kaine, since the Judge has called her a "suspect," she has little chance of ever even getting future visitation. Of course she relinquished ANY VISITATION of Kiara, those testy questions she is going to have to answer and can't are preventing her from that. It wasn't a hard choice for Terri, her freedom or answer the questions without claiming the 5th. Terri chose to save her own sorry butt but at least Kiara is SAFE from TMH, hopefully forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky's Mimi Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Armymom said (see above)
"I don't understand you. You clearly have no liking for Desiree and seem to defend Terri, yet you refer to her as "Whoreman". What's with that?
I too would like to know about the talent show."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Armymom, I also am confused by points attempting to be made by the poster you are addressing. The listed points by the commenter are not accurate to any great degree as I remember them. I'm no expert but I did follow this case very closely...
Moving on, in regards to the talent, show:
The teacher was stating that she had received an "excuse note" in advance from Terry and therefore, was not expecting Kyron to be at the talent show later in the afternoon... OR be in school at all that day, for that matter... that he had a doctor's appointment and would not be there. Terry, on the other hand, was denying this and stating that the teacher was wrong about the date when Kyron would be absent due to a doctor appointment. For that reason, many who were following the case were extremely curious if Kyron did, in fact, have a doctor's appointment on that day (and, if not what day?)... but, we never found out as this information was not shared by LE. A clear answer as to the contents of the note allegedly written by Terry also was never divulged to the public. So.... we STILL don't know the answer to that question.
If anyone remembers this point differently, please let us/me know.
Hinky's Mimi
Hinky's Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky's Mimi Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:45 pm

houseofhorus wrote,
"7. Dave the Groundskeeper expresses a clear disdain for children in his interview he only works on Fridays was cutting the lawn that morning but cannot recall when he left. He typically leaves at 9:00 Kyron was seen at 8:55 am. He says he saw the children run out and hoped they wouldn't come back to where he was working so...where was the chaperone then and which boys were with him?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May I ask what "clear disdain for children" the groundskeeper may have shown in his interview, in your opinion? I remember nothing of the sort and am curious as to how you reached this conclusion. Also, another question: How do you go from your statement that the groundskeeper is hoping children won't come near his work area and then conclude (somehow,) that he has boys with him?
I don't find it curious, either, that he is not sure when he finished his job and left... he may measure his work day by the jobs he begins and finishes... and not refer to his watch at all.
As far as the statement about an electrician's apprentice on Sauvie Island, his having a son in the school and there being a "cool electrical project" in the science fair... well, quite frankly, you've lost me there. (Meanwhile, that's taking into account that I was already losing the focus of your points after reading about Terry and Desire's hairstyles!) Personally, I think the hell that Desire has gone... and continues to go through... should not be piled upon higher by people who have no idea what it would be like to suffer the loss of a child this way. You are entitled to your theories but I'm voting with the judge... Terry's the only one who's suspect at this point; so much so, that she gave up her own baby without a fuss to pay for the right to be silent.
Hinky's Mimi
Hinky's Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Great comments Hinky's Mimi

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Hinky's Mimi - you made excellent factual points in your comment. I am always interested in theories supported by facts, but the fact is the only suspect is TMH and her accomplishes. DeDe is a viable candidate but I don't know if more are involved, both Kaine and Desiree say "TMH had help." TMH was busy establishing her alibi, I guess she didn't realize she'd flunk the polys.

Thus far most of the information we have come from Kaine and Desiree. LE has vetted every person at Skyline that day and has said so, I am sure that was no small task but it seems to clear the groundskeeper. The focus is and is going to continue to be TMH.

This is an important article though 2 yrs. old. It seems DeDe's PREVIOUS attorney said in an interview:

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops!

He also stated:

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

It is interesting to note that although DeDe was called before the Grand Jury, she DID NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH! why not? Did she refuse?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

This adds an interesting twist, LE has said DeDe has never been cooperative, DeDe's 1st attorney claims she gave emails/texts to LE, of course, they could have subp. them if she didn't, imo, she had no choice. Although a Civil proceeding does not have the right to the Grand Jury Testimony, De De does have information Desiree/Rosenthal needed at the deposition.

Her total lack of respect or sympathy for Desiree makes me furious, if she hadn't hung out w/a probable murder suspect, I think Kyron is deceased as does Desiree, she wouldn't have to hire another attorney to show up at the deposition. Hope she is planting and gardening for lots of money, because she surely is going to go back into anther deposition and that attorney sitting next to her telling her to claim the 5th, is costing that POS by the hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks for all the links...I've been remiss and wasn't aware all of this has transpired.

I can understand why DeDe took the 5th. As I recall, when Desiree/Kaine first came out about DeDe (way back), they immediately threatened to sue her if she didn't give answers (wording to that effect).

So, if I had been threatened like that...even if I didn't know anything that would help...I would be very concerned that my responses would be spun.

Will be interesting to see if the judge will grant the motion to compel.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 am

I see that a 12.14.2012 date for hearing the motion to compel Dede Spicher to answer questions posed during the deposition wrt Desiree's civil suit.

Between now and 12.14.2012, isn't there a date set for the Horman's to be in divorce court? Sometime in November?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:54 am

Puzzler wrote:Thanks for all the links...I've been remiss and wasn't aware all of this has transpired.

I can understand why DeDe took the 5th. As I recall, when Desiree/Kaine first came out about DeDe (way back), they immediately threatened to sue her if she didn't give answers (wording to that effect).

So, if I had been threatened like that...even if I didn't know anything that would help...I would be very concerned that my responses would be spun.ay

Will be interesting to see if the judge will grant the motion to compel.

Puzzler -you are correct, Kaine/Tony/Desiree threatened DeDe w/a Civil proceeding IF she with holding knowledge and impeding their investigation in the recovery of Kyron. (I posted the link up thread of the media interview) DeDe has given an interview to People Mag and she also furnished, according to her first attorney, (link up thread), that she furnished emails and cell records to LE in the investigation. My guess is that she had NO CHOICE but I assume these are the emails Desiree has referred to in interviews in which Terri spews her hatred for Kyron and blaming him for the destruction of her marriage (the motive)

It seems, imo, that DeDe can be compelled to answer some questions, especially those that have already previously been answered publicly by DeDe, but, it seems she can't be made to answer questions on TMH's use of steroids, bisexuality, etc. as she can claim she doesn't know.

I read the November hearing on Kaine/TMH divorce proceeding has been canceled and haven't read that it is rescheduled. TMH wants her $$$ from the property settlement, Kaine needs a divorce, we'll see.

I understand how desperate Desiree must feel, this is terribly painful to watch and she has no other avenue to pursue, but this Civil Suit imo, can apply pressure and run up legal fees for everyone involved, even Desiree, but it isn't going to unveil any new information LE doesn't already have. I too wonder in the future if LE has new information if they are even going to share w/Dersiree or Kaine for fear of the information being dragged into the Civil Suit and jeopardizing their case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Art - TY for the information about the "divorce".

Also, I agree that a judge my split out which questions DeDe may be compelled to answer; i.e., ones that have already been made public.

JMO, but I don't see MCSO releasing any information they have wrt criminal investigation that is on-going to a civil case.

Anyone that has been before the grand jury (and that's a lot of folks that Desiree's civil suit will want to depose) - IMO - will not say one word that they haven't already said to the grand jury - which, to date, has not found anything compelling enough to bring a true bill.

Also, folks are not going to like having to retain attorneys, etc.

I agree: no new information will be unveiled.

I do feel for Desiree...I know she desparately wants answers...I don't blame her for that and would want the same. It is very painful to watch.

On the other hand, I don't understand how she thinks she's going to get any more information out of folks than MCSO has already gotten.

Last edited by Puzzler on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 pm

IIRC, the episode of Kyron crying and not wanting to go home and then crying and Terri dialed Desiree's number so Kyron could talk to his mother was in September - before Kyron went missing the next June - and not 5 days before he went missing.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Wasn't Terri's son. James, due to be deposed back in August...before he left on military duty?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Puzzler shared:
I do feel for Desiree...I know she desperately wants answers...I don't blame her for that and would want the same. It is very painful to watch.

On the other hand, I don't understand how she thinks she's going to get any more information out of folks than MCSO has already gotten.

Puzzler - I agree w/your thoughts on the case. Unfortunately Desiree's attorney is not PRO BONO! Thus far, the gofund.me account someone established for Desiree to help in the legal fees has raised $ 11,000.00, the goal is $ 100,000.00, I assume the price Rosenthal has estimated for the case. The Civil Case does keep Kyron in the news periodically and does apply more pressure to TMH and interferes w/her life, but that skank isn't likely to break imo for Desiree or Kaine, she's too hateful.

I felt so hopeful in the beginning of the case when the DA said they could try the case without the body but I no longer think that is going to happen for many reasons, the biggest being the reasonable doubt that Kyron is deceased and also because the evidence just isn't there for a conviction. LE thinks Kyron is deceased and so does Desiree, she based her opinion on information she rec'd from LE around Thanksgiving 2010. The thing is, there could be one person on a jury if the case was tried without a body that might say, but maybe he is alive. Then again, a possible murderer would walk. Although there are some convictions without a body, perhaps those cases have more evidence that is not circumstantial than this one.

After KC's case, imo, a murderer walked free, since there is no statute of limitation on murder, perhaps LE is waiting and hoping for someone to talk or remains to be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Puzzler wrote:Wasn't Terri's son. James, due to be deposed back in August...before he left on military duty?

Puzzler - It may be that we aren't going to know when the depos are taken. Desiree/Rosenthal did win the MOTION that James could be deposed BEFORE he ships out for military duties. TMH fought that he shouldn't be deposed but James, like DeDe, doesn't have immunity NOR can James claim the 5th, there is no confidentiality between mother/child.

I fully expect James to be the same ass DeDe has chosen to be although James must have loved Kyron, they were step brothers and he did live w/them at one point. BUT, imo, James' love for TMH is going to be greater than anything he can share to move the case forward. James was living w/TMH and the grandparent's in August.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Witnesses don't get to plea the Fifth.
The Fifth may be used by an accused to protect against self incrimination.
A witness pleading the Fifth would be implying his words could implicate him in the crime.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

art tart wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Wasn't Terri's son. James, due to be deposed back in August...before he left on military duty?

Puzzler - It may be that we aren't going to know when the depos are taken. Desiree/Rosenthal did win the MOTION that James could be deposed BEFORE he ships out for military duties. TMH fought that he shouldn't be deposed but James, like DeDe, doesn't have immunity NOR can James claim the 5th, there is no confidentiality between mother/child.

I fully expect James to be the same ass DeDe has chosen to be although James must have loved Kyron, they were step brothers and he did live w/them at one point. BUT, imo, James' love for TMH is going to be greater than anything he can share to move the case forward. James was living w/TMH and the grandparent's in August.

I agree....we'll probably never know about any depositions...we only heard about DeDe's because they wanted to make it public.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Freckles wrote:Witnesses don't get to plea the Fifth.
The Fifth may be used by an accused to protect against self incrimination.
A witness pleading the Fifth would be implying his words could implicate him in the crime.

Freckles - DeDe attended the deposition w/her attorney advising her to claim the 5th.

The point is, DeDe may well have been an accomplice in the abduction as has been suspected from the beginning, she claimed the 5th on every question, even questions that she had answered previously in the press. She may indeed need to claim the 5th to protect her rights, but a Judge is going to have to decide which questions she has to answer. Claiming the 5th is a positive thing for the case because it confirms what has long been suspected that DeDe participated in Kyron's disappearance, her continuing to claim the 5th against self incrimination only confirms it.

Questions such as "how long she knew TMH and Kaine," she claimed the 5th, questions she could answer she refused and some questions she could have just said "I don't know" such as TMH's use of steriods or her bisexuality, she chose not to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 pm

art-
Actually, I was referring to the possibility of James, the step brother to Kyron, taking a plea. Sorry about that.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 am

Freckles wrote:art-
Actually, I was referring to the possibility of James, the step brother to Kyron, taking a plea. Sorry about that.

Freckles - TMH is a real piece of work, she told friends Kaine wanted James gone from the home before Kyron disappeared, the fact is, Kaine didn't know TMH was sending James to other relatives until it happened. imo, it was premeditation on TMH's part, she didn't want James there the day Kyron disappeared. James did visit shortly after Kyron's disappearance, but at the time of Kyron's disappearance, James was reportedly w/his bio dad on a campiing trip I seem to remember, James had an alibi.

Yep, no confidentiality between TMH and James, imo, James could offer testimony to TMH's hatred of Kyron but he probably is not going to share this as it reinforces what LE already knows from her emails to friends. Its sad that James has been put in this position but James too knows how much Kaine loved Kyron. From the accounts I have read, Kaine and James had a good relationship. I don't know why TMH attorney's ever thought they could keep James from being deposed by Rosenthal, seems like Attorney 101, ridiculous imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 pm

I read somewhere that the Judge is going to rule on Rosenthal's motion about forcing DeDe to testify on 12/14/12.

AZLawyer from webslueth's said Judge's seem to be lenient (not her exact words but close,) for those claiming the 5th for various reasons. She gave some examples that I wasn't aware of. Interesting, somebody is not going to be happy with the outcome.

The thing about Civil Suits that is frustrating is that at some point, if Desiree/Rosenthal don't come up with enough evidence against TMH, the case can be dismissed at some point, never making it to trial. As most remember, KC's lawyer's have fought tooth/nail about everything, requesting many times for all the Civil Suits to be dropped, imo, we can expect to hear that from TMH's attorney too. Damn, ZG deserves her day in Court imo, let her get on with her life.

imo, that's what is going to be so time consuming, costly, and painful in this Civil Suit, Desiree/Rosenthal don't have the luxury of a Criminal Trial having taken place like in OJ's where they could use much of the same evidence, there aren't even charges in this case and it is the Judge that has called TMH a "suspect," not LE.

Desiree/Rosenthal are going to have to create the evidence to present. There is nothing else Desiree can do, LE may never bring charges, she isn't giving up, I continue to feel their pain, I'm so sorry for Kaine/Desiree, they have to stay upset daily, and now another Holiday Season without precious Kyron.

TMH where is Kyron?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

A protective order issued in the lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's mother against Terri Horman said mental health records can be used in the case.

The protective order filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court said any medical records, including but not limited to mental health records, can be used by the prosecution or the defense.

http://www.kptv.com/story/20161872/mental-health-records-allowed-in-lawsuit-against-terri-horman

good news finally for Desiree, though another Thanksgiving without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Do any of you read any of the poster's comments on Oregon Live?

Tom Jones, DeDe's cousin, has started posting on Olive and he's really outspoken.

Guess he started with a Facebook page...and systematically posted post after post that outlines his way of thinking and his contact with DeDe.

They finally got his Facebook page shut down...but I "think" he got it re-opened. In the meantime, though, he discovered that the only way not to get shut down is to open his own blog.

Now he's saying he's going to open a blog and say/reveal everything on his blog that he couldn't reveal on Facebook!

He's after another poster on Olive that posts as "EagleforFreedom" and saying he thinks that poster is Terri's mother.

I don't think so...but he is so extreme...IDK...amazes me!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Puzzler wrote:Do any of you read any of the poster's comments on Oregon Live?

Tom Jones, DeDe's cousin, has started posting on Olive and he's really outspoken.

{snipped for space

Puzzler, thanks for noting this. I hadn't seen those comments and went back and read them. Interesting!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Source: Kyron Horman civil lawsuit will be delayed
Posted on November 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM Updated today at 3:51 PM

Snipped:
-----
PORTLAND -- The judge in the civil lawsuit involving the disappearance of Kyron Horman was expected to delay those proceedings against Terri Horman as the criminal investigation moves forward, a source told KGW Tuesday.

The source said that the civil case will be delayed for nine months after affidavits were filed by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and the District Attorney. But the contents of those affidavits remained sealed.
-----
BBM

This is bittersweet, in my opinion. Sad for Desiree that her case is postponed, and yet glad because it seems to indicate that the criminal case hasn't stalled and will indeed move forward. Let's hope!

Read more at source: http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit-delayed-for-criminal-case-181040821.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
November 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM, updated November 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Snipped:
-----
New investigative leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman have spurred prosecutors and the Multnomah County sheriff to seek a delay in the civil lawsuit Kyron's mother filed against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.
-----
and:
-----
"There are a couple of investigative pieces that are going to open up," Staton told The Oregonian Tuesday. "Our belief is they're going to open up several investigative doors."

He said the new "investigative avenues" are based on information collected in the early phase of the investigation that are now yielding some results.
-----

Read more at source: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html#incart_river_default#incart_m-rpt-2
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Tonight, on KGW's 6 p.m. newscast, reporter Kyle Iboshi said that the divorce between Kaine and TMH, which was previously delayed, is "back on the table" now. Not sure what his source for that info is, but thought I'd share anyway.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

thanks CuriousPortlander for the scoop on the divorce. I would think that TMH agreeing to give Kaine custodial custody of Kitty is going to be a bone of contention, but he has been the primary parent for 2 years anyway and it doesn't appear TMH's position is improving.

That's good news the Criminal Case is creeping along, it may be that the DA decides to roll the dice and bring charges against TMH as he said early on 'that they could file without a body,' it's not likely, imo, to get any better anytime soon. It seems most of the evidence has been garnered, someone has to talk and that's not likely. EVEN if it meant for DeDe to get immunity for her participation if she had some, it might be worth it imo in bringing charges against TMH and possibly bringing Kyron home.

Do you are Puzzlerpossibly have a link for the blog you were talking about............thanks

still hoping, still praying for little Kyron, loved by many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

The revelation comes at the same time it was ruled a lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's mother against Terri Horman will not move forward until at least November 2014.

That means the case is under a holding pattern for the next two years.

http://www.kptv.com/story/20200850/deputies-confirm-new-developments-in-kyron-horman-case

this is a LONG TIME to ask Desiree to hold off her Civil Suit, sadly, imo, this doesn't mean an arrest is imminent. LE is asking for 2 YEARS of delay of the Civil Suit. This is basically another 2 YEARS of investigation, wtf... Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 180611

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

art tart wrote:
{snipped for space}
Do you are Puzzlerpossibly have a link for the blog you were talking about............thanks

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html - see comments at the end of the article.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

art tart wrote:The revelation comes at the same time it was ruled a lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's mother against Terri Horman will not move forward until at least November 2014.

That means the case is under a holding pattern for the next two years.

http://www.kptv.com/story/20200850/deputies-confirm-new-developments-in-kyron-horman-case

this is a LONG TIME to ask Desiree to hold off her Civil Suit, sadly, imo, this doesn't mean an arrest is imminent. LE is asking for 2 YEARS of delay of the Civil Suit. This is basically another 2 YEARS of investigation, wtf... Kyron Horman's Mom Plans To File CIVIL SUIT  AGAINST TERRI HORMAN! - Page 5 180611

WTF is right! This is SO disappointing...I thought the 9-month delay reported by KGW sounded so promising, like they were closing in on bringing charges. Now I'm bummed all over again.

I can't begin to imagine how frustrating and disappointing this is for Desiree. My heart just breaks for her.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 am

KGW, KATU, and KOINLocal6 are all reporting a 9-month delay; KPTV seems to be the only station reporting the two-year delay. I guess the judge's order will be entered tomorrow, so we'll have to see which timeframe is the right one.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 am

I don't have a link for Tom Jones' blog - if it's opened yet.

He began with Facebook - and that's closed - as far as I know.

Then he went to Oregon Live to tell everyone he was on Facebook and went after another poster by the nic of EagleforFreedom - saying that it was Carol Moulton. I don't think Eagle is Terri's mother...I think Eagle is an attorney.

Last I read, Tom was saying that his Facebook page was down and he's going to start a blog...but he didn't disclose a "name of the blog".

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 pm

art tart wrote:thanks CuriousPortlander for the scoop on the divorce. I would think that TMH agreeing to give Kaine custodial custody of Kitty is going to be a bone of contention, but he has been the primary parent for 2 years anyway and it doesn't appear TMH's position is improving.

That's good news the Criminal Case is creeping along, it may be that the DA decides to roll the dice and bring charges against TMH as he said early on 'that they could file without a body,' it's not likely, imo, to get any better anytime soon. It seems most of the evidence has been garnered, someone has to talk and that's not likely. EVEN if it meant for DeDe to get immunity for her participation if she had some, it might be worth it imo in bringing charges against TMH and possibly bringing Kyron home.

still hoping, still praying for little Kyron, loved by many.

Hey Art,
This is a link to Tom's blog from last year, just in case you haven't seen it already,
http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2011/01/truth-about-being-accused-of-spreading.html
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 pm

angiefly2 - thanks for sharing the link. There are 2 cases that I am obsessed with, Kyron's and Susan Powell's case and the murder of Charlie/Braden, I followed both like Caylee's since the beginning..

Every case of a missing child is heart wrenching but I try to read everything available on both of these cases. I am heartsick for all families facing yet again, a Christmas without their missing children. I can't even imagine their feelings of loss, powerlessness and pain. I am always humbled at the strength these parent's share in interviews.

Still praying, still hoping and never giving up.

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

You are welcome Art! If you get a chance to read this blog can you let me know who some of the people are Tom is talking about? I am so confused and I am not sure how some are related to this case. I wish I would have followed this case from the get go because now I am not sure who all the players are other than Kyron's mom and dad, DeDe and Terri. BTW Your above post gave me chills thinking about how much it is so heart wrenching and just unfathomable. So sad.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 pm

always a good read imo, something to think about.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/11/27/kyron-horman-missing-civil-suit-against-terri-horman-delayed-and-sealed/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next