Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

+29
yellow bike
gsweater
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
Bo
justanopinion
carlakay
Pianist
Mrskinger
18thcenturylady
olivier57
ShellJett
Junebug
auburn99girl
jerseyjul1
keikikiki
Mylife101
Calypso
neens
Moosiesmama
auman58
FireandBlood
CuriousPortlander
Trueblue
hello clarice
Mercysake
lostyou
Claire C.
33 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Bmore wrote:Mari said it was coma like, didn't move... I wasn't being mean... lol

I know. I caught on! Very Happy Hey, it is Monday!

Botox would have been a very strange suggestion for fingers or penis. just sayin...

Last edited by Mylife101 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm

@WildAboutTrial 21s

Just got to court. It is scheduled to begin at 9:30am. Nurmi is in black and bright blue, Willmott is in gray

@WildAboutTrial 1m

Willmott was here on another case just now. Hearings for #JodiArias are supposed to start at 9:30 and should be live streamed.

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm

yes... yes it is... zzzzzzzzzz
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Freckles wrote:@WildAboutTrial 21s

Just got to court. It is scheduled to begin at 9:30am. Nurmi is in black and bright blue, Willmott is in gray

@WildAboutTrial 1m

Willmott was here on another case just now. Hearings for #JodiArias are supposed to start at 9:30 and should be live streamed.

I still have the seal up on WAT
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 pm

i don't really know what more Dworkin can bring to the table that he didn't bring 2 months ago... Unless they were able to recover something from the hard-drive recently and that it actually helped them... Hold your breath... not...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

when are we looking to be done with everything? how soon after a verdict will sentencing be?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Bmore wrote:when are we looking to be done with everything? how soon after a verdict will sentencing be?

sheeeeeit - probably June
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 pm

don't say that.... I might have to go to Nashville in the 1st week of June for a week... I won't be able to watch or listen at all...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm

we're up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

UP!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 2 Empty I AM BEING ACCUSED OF SAYING SOMETHING I DID NOT.

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Freckles wrote:18thcl:
I do not know what your point of reference was for,

"...While i have you here... You can attend church every Sunday and be loved and embraced while being openly gay, a dunkard, a slut, sexually active, even if you killed all the kitties, you can attend church. Just like the Catholic Church, you may not participate in Sacrament until you speak with a Priest, in the LDS Church you speak with the Bishop. Same job, same role, just 2 different names.

Everything Alyce said about the LDS Religion is false""

This is in error. A dear family friend of mine was an elder in the LDS church; he was married, adopted and bio dad to 3 children. He realized he wanted a homosexual life rather than a straight life. He divorced his wife. He periodically drank but never to excess; he smoked but eventually gave that up. He was excommunicated due to his "life style" of being gay; the periodic beer and his smoking. Despite this, he DID pay for his daughters to be married in the temple--- which he was not allowed in or to give his daughters in marriage because he was in "bad standing" with the church. And, he even spent major money on sending his grandsons off on their missions. There are some things which are not tolerate in the faith. And that is how it is!

WHOAAAAA! HEY! IF YOU READ MY POST, I DID NOT SAY ANY OF THIS! WHAT WAS IN RED WAS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM CHRIS STARK'S TWITTERMORE PAGE, AND I CLEARLY STATED THAT. I ALSO GAVE THE LINK FOR IT. I CONFESS THAT RIGHT NOW I AM QUITE UPSET.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Bmore wrote:i don't really know what more Dworkin can bring to the table that he didn't bring 2 months ago... Unless they were able to recover something from the hard-drive recently and that it actually helped them... Hold your breath... not...

His testimony:
@7:00 he talks of several calls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2dF0k_dsY0
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Stark also said in tweets that AL was paid by the Dt for the past 2 years to develop and train them on the defense that will be presented... take with a grain of salt is all i'm saying...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Ms. Wongs up!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm

AL did say a few things that seem to go back to portions of the sex tape we didn't hear so maybe they're bringing that back to refresh and stir the pot...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Ms. Wong seems annoyed to be there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:PS Carla,
An interesting comment by Beth Karas---she points out that the defense has called only 3 witnesses---Jodi, Samuels, and ALV, and yet has dragged this case out with only those witnesses for two months!! Samuels and Alyce have 'tanked', and she makes the point that everyone (jury included) she thinks, feels 'IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND WIND THIS THING UP'. I agree.

Hearing this AM with 'Ms. Wong' (or whoever), and then court. I heard but can't confirm that the defense is expected to get up and rest their case! (How fab would that be?!!!)
Tomorrow there is an issue with ALV, and she must be in court, but that as I have been lead to believe, is possibly in chambers, and not her being on the stand testifying for Jodi any longer.
I have heard that Juan COULD start his rebuttal case today or tomorrow...
I'll keep checking here since I will not be watching until he does, lol~

I was really confused with the Judges instructions on Friday... wanted the Wu/Wong thing done in the AM... jury to be there at 1:30pm... and AL could show up Either Monday or Tuesday if she wasn't dismissed from her subpoena by that time... Judge was very forthcoming with AL about her knowing what that was about... and did not seem pleased.. JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Freckles wrote:18thcl:
I do not know what your point of reference was for,
Clipped--- and I think I did it wrong!

WHOAAAAA! HEY! IF YOU READ MY POST, I DID NOT SAY ANY OF THIS! WHAT WAS IN RED WAS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM CHRIS STARK'S TWITTERMORE PAGE, AND I CLEARLY STATED THAT. I ALSO GAVE THE LINK FOR IT. I CONFESS THAT RIGHT NOW I AM QUITE UPSET.

Why are you upset? Please don't be! I asked for your point of reference as I did not know if it came from the twitter or was another source. No bigger, IMO. Certainly not worth upset feelings. I DID think it needed some "truth serum' injected and that is all I tried to do. All is good. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:49 pm

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN. I AM BEING ACCUSED OF SAYING SOME OF THE DISPARAGING REMARKS THAT ARE CONTAINED IN (IN RED) THIS ENCLOSURE. I AM QUITE SHOCKED THAT SOMEONE HERE WOULD SAY THIS TO ME WHEN I CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS WAS A QUOTE FROM CHRIS STARK, AND ARE OBVIOUSLY HER OPINIONS.
I CUT AND PASTED CHRIS STARK'S COMMENTS ON HER TWITTERMORE PAGE, AND HIGHLIGHTED THEM IN RED SO THAT EVERYONE WOULD KNOW THAT THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID, NOT ME! ALSO FOR THE RECORD, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MORMON FAITH, AND WOULD NOT PRESUME TO COMMENT ON IT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING MS. STARK HAS TO SAY, AND I POSTED IT HERE MAINLY BECAUSE IT EXPLAINED A BIT OF THE STORY BEHIND THE SUPPOSED 'NASTY' EMAILS TO TRAVIS FROM THE HUGHES.
AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE, HEY, DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

HERE AGAIN IS A COPY OF MY WHOLE POST THAT I PUT ON HERE EARLY THIS MORNING.

Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13

Post by 18thcenturylady Today at 9:00 am
Ok everyone, here is another juicy long piece from Chris Stark this past Saturday. She goes into the Hughes' emails and much more. It also explains WHY Sky H. was 'pissed' with Travis---(has to do with her friend who dated T. for 7 years, Deanna. REALLY puts it all in perspective, and I wish the jury had this info. I found this very interesting, and it puts the so-called "nasty" emails from the Hughes' to Travis in CONTEXT (!) (Yeah, Alyce and DT---CONTEXT!)

FROM CHRIS STARK'S TWITLONGER SITE, 4/13/13: (Her words, from her site in red)

"#JodiArias The Chris Hughes Emails / Pedophile Letters Explained:

Nurmi called Sky and told Sky that Travis was a pedophile, and that the letters were authenticated. All proven lies of Nurmi's

Nurmo tolds Sky that Travis had a sexual thing for Chris/Sky Hughes son.
The son who wears Spider Man underwear. Sky/Chris think what Nurmi did - the "big lie" as Motivation to try and get Chris/Sky to state negative things about Travis.

The emails have nothing to do with the above paragraph. The EMAILS are about Travis BFF telling Travis he has commitment issues because of his childhood abuse and that Travis did not deal with the emotional and physical abuse. Hence, Travis is a BIG FLIRT and Serial Dater.

Travis dated Deanna on and off for 7 years. NO SEX.

**In MY Words** - Travis used the BEST years of Deanna's life and left her now - too old to get married....this is WHY Sky was pissed at Travis.

Plus Travis kept seeing Deanna = giving her mixed signals in a way leading her on, in MY words, i think Deanna put up with it as desperate hope that Travis would change his mind - IMO. Travis told her to date other men. Deanna was well aware as was all of their friends that Travis was dating everything with 2 legs--imo

A LDS / Mormon female finding a mate over the age of 30 - harsh reality

Sky wanted Travis to settle down and marry.

Sky at first thought Jodi would be great to marry Travis. Travis spent Oct 2006 to Feb 2007 NOT DATING JODI. But Travis and Jodi were GROUP going on Outings, camping, traveling.

Sky was pissed Travis was repeating his pattern. Jodi made it clear she wanted to get married and was 25 yr old. Travis refused to make it official. HENCE THE FEB 2007 EMAILS

Victim Jodi also cried to Sky about lies...THAT IS WHEN--AFTER THE EMAILS - Sky said Jodi was no longer welcomed in their home. WHY - after the emails - Sky and Travis figured out Jodi was lying.

MOST IMPORTANT TO KNOW in the LDS (MORMON) culture, you are to date, to marry. While dating, the second you figure out, this is not the female/male I wanted to marry, you are to break it off.

Dating someone - example, you both are 25+, dating someone for more than 2 years and not getting married, is frowned upon. Either marry or move on.. don't waste the girls baby making years - in my opinion.

The church name and religion is called

The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints (church of jesus from the people before of)
L . D . S .

The church dislikes the nickname MORMON

just like we cant call people a homo, we have to say homosexual, we need to learn to say LDS Church or LDS and not Mormon.

While i have you here... You can attend church every Sunday and be loved and embraced while being openly gay, a dunkard, a slut, sexually active, even if you killed all the kitties, you can attend church. Just like the Catholic Church, you may not participate in Sacrament until you speak with a Priest, in the LDS Church you speak with the Bishop. Same job, same role, just 2 different names.

Everything Alyce said about the LDS Religion is false"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjoe52

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

who is this guy and what's his story?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Nurmi is questioning Ms Wong.
She is nervous.
JA is looking real pleased and perky as if hoping for a mistrial. (She should just fall on her own knife; she has already plead guilty to murdering him.)

OOOhhh.. Nurmi just asked her how long this "show" went on...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 pm

you know they want to kick her in the back of the head...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 pm

JA in a juror seat... even if it's to watch, it appears unbelievable to me. They could have put a seat in front of the juror's box....

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN. I AM BEING ACCUSED OF SAYING SOME OF THE DISPARAGING REMARKS THAT ARE CONTAINED IN (IN RED) THIS ENCLOSURE. I AM QUITE SHOCKED THAT SOMEONE HERE WOULD SAY THIS TO ME WHEN I CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS WAS A QUOTE FROM CHRIS STARK, AND ARE OBVIOUSLY HER OPINIONS.
I CUT AND PASTED CHRIS STARK'S COMMENTS ON HER TWITTERMORE PAGE, AND HIGHLIGHTED THEM IN RED SO THAT EVERYONE WOULD KNOW THAT THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID, NOT ME!
HERE AGAIN IS A COPY OF MY WHOLE POST THAT I PUT ON HERE EARLY THIS MORNING.

Clipped---

I posted above regarding this. Let's drop the issue? I explained my error in interpreting your post. What more do you want?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

holy sh!t what a hi-tech cluster f@ck...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Off topic:

STATE OF ARIZONA JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001)

Jodi is party (001). Last week we were trying to figure out that "defense motion to compel" filed by party 001.

So, it is definitely a defense motion trying to reclaim JA's contraband "journals" and such. Wonder who has custody of the loot? JM maybe?... or just the MCSO?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

What am I watching right now???

Empty court room and Jodi and the Alexander family??

what is this about?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

i think the jail gave it to JM...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

auman58 wrote:
Bmore wrote:I soooo wanted someone to call the dt out on the penis pics... Maybe he did send her some... but... i don't think those specific ones were him and for her to say yes to anything that made him look bad then... credibility??? nahhhh

Penis pics are a dime a dozen. Ask any woman who's been on a dating site.

omg had some sent as PM from my FB page where I had played Mafia Wars in the past... lol ... a dime a dozen... men send those for free... not sure why!! seen one seen them all!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 2 836886
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

so they can both see the presentation... not sure who this guy is but doing work on the shower pics I guess...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

JAO... would you say that about a vajay? cause I've never seen unders like JA's... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Why do they impose the family to see this photo for so long, it's looks like torture to me !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

good thing that sheiff is there with TA's family... i'd be tooooo tempted... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

but what is this all about???

what is in question?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

i'd find it harder to sit behind JA while looking at one of the last pics of my bro...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

They blow a bulb or something?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130225jodi-arias-murder-trial-arizona-live-video.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Bmore wrote:good thing that sheiff is there with TA's family... i'd be tooooo tempted... lol

with a stray piano wire just found on the court room floor, huh?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

mari I don't know, went from Wong to this guy... he's still under oath so...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

did they just move her away from them?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Bmore wrote:did they just move her away from them?

Yes, little Jodi had only a tiny golf pencil to defend herself with - and the Alexander sisters had the kleenex box - apparently Jodi is allergic to that brand
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Bmore wrote:did they just move her away from them?

Yes, they finally understood !! I'm disappointed with judge Stephens she should have thank about that.

Last edited by olivier57 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

i don't know how the bro just sits there day in and out with the same look of disgust on his face... never changes...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Why is JA and Wilmot sitting on the prosecution side IN FRONT of Travis' family? That is SO rude! I hope the family reaches into their purses and pulls out wooden spoons!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

olivier57 wrote:Why do they impose the family to see this photo for so long, it's looks like torture to me !

And I think we all know now that this is his pose moments before she attacked.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

well KN asked for JA to move there to see the presentation and JM said well can the family move there too...

who's witness is this and what's the point? anyone figure it out yet?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

judge Stephens is an idiot
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 pm

waiting for him to bust out a rhyme... 123... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 pm

JA is moved to front of court with Wilmott.
JA is sitting so business like with a note pad to make her comments as she watches the slides of the killing day... her pics. This is disgusting to watch.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

they enhanced his face... thinking the eye reflection...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Freckles,
Forget it. I just think if it was you you would not be pleased to have your friends here think you said something you didn't.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next